Punisher

Why is Frank Castle / Karen Page the best Netflix couple Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BIXsaabAcbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's Black Mariah/Uncle Pete.
She totally wanted it

I sure can't wait for season two to be the Madani and Karen show, featuring Frank from the Daredevil May Cry series.

That guys neck isn't big enough to be Frank, he looks like a baby bird, not someone who is a living horror to all crooks and cops and capes alike

This show did a good job of elevating The Punisher to something noteworthy, something beyond a child's violent fantasy. I'm glad it was made.

>this faggot again

>someone who is a living horror to all crooks and cops and capes alike
Hi.

Honestly the best onscreen Punisher despite the movie being meh and the skull being too dim.

The only imposing Frank. Jane still had the best voice.

>best voice
You're telling me. I could listen to this all day.
youtu.be/BIXsaabAcbg
>we will never get a Punisher animated series with Tom Jane

I'm surprised they didn't try to bring Karen back to life in the comics for synergy.

MAX adaptation animated series with Jane as the VA would be fucking incredible.

>there are people who actually believe this
>tfw Ennis MAX adaptation never ever
>Born adaptation never ever
>Platoon adaptation never ever
>we're stuck with Jason Bourne shit for the foreseeable future

Would it be out of character for Frank to cuck someone else?

I will be genuinely surprised if Season 2 is about another government conspiracy.
Where else is there to go with that thread?

Yeah, I'm really hoping now that all of the shit with Frank's origin is resolved, we finally see Frank kill some fucking wops like God intended.

when the hell is she going to become a crack whore and sell Matt's identity for crack goddammit

There's always Punisher: War Zone.

5min in alone gives the movie about as big of a kill count as the Netlfix show or the 00s movie.

To be fair Netflix stuff always fails to make characters that should be intimidating actually intimidating.

War Zone is way closer to Ennis's Marvel Knights run than his MAX. It's goofy schlock.

I miss goofy schlock.
It's like I live in a world where I'm the last person who still enjoyed the 2nd ghostrider movie.

I liked it too senpai.

But Drive Angry was the better Ghost Rider movie.

I don't even know anybody else that's watched it. I enjoyed it though, it was way better than the first one

>punisher
>couple with anyone
kill yourself retard