Mfw Batman V Superman finally clicked for me

>mfw Batman V Superman finally clicked for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0&
youtube.com/watch?v=A8BPzCvrxLY
youtube.com/watch?v=uuwxDLdXALc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My condolences on your recent brain trauma. Get well soon.

oh, so this is the new epic memay wojak

youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0&
youtube.com/watch?v=A8BPzCvrxLY
youtube.com/watch?v=uuwxDLdXALc

This is a pretty good wojak edit! who ever drew this deserves props for how cartoony it is

Stop posting this faggy /biz/ wojak

So, you needed to lose most of your brain for it?

Yes. It's a good movie. It was always disliked for the most arbitrary of reasons.

Why wouldn't Bruce figure out who was sending the stuff that needled his anxiety?

>making a four hour video of something you hate
jesus fucking christ, how pathetic can someone be?

because he didn't want an answer to it as he was blinded by his hatred. it was clear throughout the movie that he didn't give a shit about anything anymore and blindly doing shit he wouldn't normally do

I'm not ready for HD memes

>making a four hour video of something you hate
Are we talking about some extended version of Snyder's Man of Steel?

So the plot was fueled by retarded actions taken by stupid characters. Lex had his goons use Lex-Only bullets and pissed off that senator. Lois traveled with a CIA operative into a warlord's den where they kill CIA ops. Bruce was too angery to do anything but build up to a fight scene at the end of the movie. Supes, for some reason, thought Bats would be able to rescue his mom from goons when they were told to kill her if he showed up, despite the fact that the would just kill her if Bats showed up. The goons didn't just kill her when Bats showed up and then jobbed harder than the US military in a monster movie.

Everyone was a stupid asshole.

>So the plot was fueled by retarded actions taken by stupid characters
that neatly sums up every piece of work David Goyer has ever been involved in

it's funny that people who hate the DCEU are the ones that can never properly address the comments they are referring to

Oh I'm so sorry. I thought that WB was going to release some 4 hour version of Man of Steel going by that post. My bad.

That's pretty ironic of you to say considering this reply chain.

Chipman knows his shit, cinematically, though he does tend to veer off into unrelated tangets quite often, to prove a larger point.

Please refrain from posting movieblob shit on Sup Forums