>Germans and Swedes still cucked to oblivion taking muslim cock

Anglos once again saving the earth
Anglo only thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well armed Anglo reporting in

I might be a fag but that brings a tear to my eye.
It's a honor to fight along the Brits.

>MAGA

sup anglo bros

>no Canadian flag in the "inner circle"

KEK

Even though we fucked up with WW1&2. It will be good to return back to prominence in the West.

Unarmed, but physically trained Anglo ready to fucking war.

>trusting leafs

Trump said we are going to get sick of winning...brexit happens...Trump happens...France is the next domino to fall and France needs Sup Forums now more than ever.

Still doesn't change the fact that the USA and the UK are still a lot less white than us and the swedes. Kinda ironic. The UK might still be savable but the USA has been lost since decades.

LADS

Uh oh guys he's retarded.

Not if we make 10 kids per women and then immigrate into the US.

>t. turkroach

Get out Ahmed.

The dirty French have tainted our Canadian friends

>Sup Forums spends the next few months learning French in order to meme perfectly for a French audience, as well as the leaves down the road
>by 2020, Sup Forums is the top producer of memes in every one of the top twenty world languages

It's going to be a fantastic few years.

I'm down for it.

I know we have a cucked leader, but I'm confident that he will let Trump cuck him into making Canada great again

>anglos destroy western civilization
>anglos fight against what theyve done

Jesus Christ, the Anglos, the Germans, you all keep fucking up. Give the white race leadership to the Slavs or the Meds.

You divide and conquer loving faggots are retarded. Get over it.

Don't let them trick you the red ensign Canadian flag is in their in the middle its the real Canadian flag these faggots are just uneducated

there*

>learn French just to make a meme

You have my arrow

Dude...statistically speaking there are more white people in the US than Germany and Sweden combined.

>largest ethnic group in America is German Americans

>The current President is a German American

>Le America is Anglo

Nice meme but America isn't Anglo

Well done, OP. Anglo reporting for duty.

Lazy Mediterraneans and the cyka blyats. No thanks

>Anglos saving the earth
>"again"
How's the self-insert fan fiction coming along?
Do they help distract from the daily misery?
No? Well let's hope your current overlords will take pity on you and dump you as excess populace in a pointless war.
If you involve a willing and competent ally you might be able to pull of your first genuine win in years even.

I was actually thinking we would get 3-4 different phrasings of 10 or so talking points supporting Le Pen. The frogs point, we shoot. Sup Forums wins another election.

How do we save France, user?

Yes and statistically speaking you also have 4 times as many people with aids, cancer and autism

But user, the largest ancestry amongst white Americans is German. You are anglos in language only.

You guys count Hispanics as white, so.

Anglo
[ang-gloh]
noun, plural Anglos.
a white American of non-Hispanic descent, as distinguished especially from an American of Mexican or Spanish descent.
(sometimes lowercase) an English-speaking person in a place where English is not the language of the majority.

the current president is actually black

and too bad germans were landlocked plebs and it took the anglos to create you

>mfw je voulais être anglo, mais en fait je suis juste un brésilien immigrant qui est arrivé au québec.

>Anglos once again saving the earth
hahahahahaah
Poles saving Western civilization once again

>pissed of Brits vote to leave EU because of bydlo from Poland
>500k Poles live in Florida, probably at least 350k voted for Trump, difference between Hillary and Donald in this key state was 120k
>Poland and Hungary show rest of the Europe how to tell Merkel to fuck off

POLAND SAVES THE WORLD

I'm part German, but most of my ancestry goes back to Colonial American (With the English settlers and Scotch-Irish indentured servants etc.) I'd say most white Americans are mixed with various European ethnicity.

Anglo-American here, representing both sides. The two best passports in the world desu lads.

Why are Germans so cucked? We will never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

If Canada ditches Tredeau shit could get done.

>implying Putin didn't get Trump elected

Ayy LMAO m8's

There's a proper Canadian (no leaf) flag you absolute mong

At least Rowan is stood on his own two feet with his family not sat on Abduls cock watching Muhammad rape his wife

Come, join in our eternal feast upon the BLOOD of the ARYAN.

We are soon to be done away with the ARYAN STAIN.

What the fuck happend to Canada. It was based and masculine at one time. Shame because it would have been useful soon, with the French elections coming up.

Everything you call "Canada" is just Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Its like judging the US off of just New York and LA.

THIS WILL NEVER MAKE SENSE. OSWALD MOSLEY WANTED TO ALLY WITH NAZI GERMANY AND STOP WW2. WHY IS THIS MEME EVEN A THING.

With all those German genetics no wonder you're 60% white

Anglo countries are full of Aryans do you know fuck all about history.

FROGS FOR THE FROGS
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE REEE?!?!?

>descendant of Charlemagne
>questioning his whiteness

Ill burn you alive filth.

going outside of Montreal and seeing the rest of Quebec is so comfy

fuck this gay city

Our Russian bros will save us. They'll come in massive numbers and bring Russian and American pride. They have a fuckload of people, I'd take comrades coming in droves to our country who drink vodka and punch womyn.
Can you imagine a group of pissed of drunken Russians wrecking numales and feminists?

sure

I don't know what happened, and I'll tell you something, I was expecting a lot more from Canada when I came here. I'm a Brazilian who immigrated a couple of years ago, I worked in the financial industry and noticed that I was too fucking smart to stay in a third-world country like Brazil. I had potential so I aimed for a better place/easy to immigrate. Québec was my option because I speak 4 languages, French being one. I came here expecting highly intellectual people, manly human beings, but good fucking lord there's just so many cucks in this place. Maybe it's different in the west, but here is the fucking cuckland. No wonder why so many Canadian chicks compliments me on my "way of being" and "how direct I am". fucking cucks.

>He doesn't realize that Trump is Aryan, not Anglo

Go home Anglish, you're drunk

W-w-we are relevant t-too.

You are fucking wrong, ARYANS are our national and racial enemy. We will pursue, hunt and destroy them mercilessly.

He managed to get us closer to the ARYANS than anyone thought possible.

You can't stop the ANGLO

why the hell is canada so cucked? how did it turn out that way? is it because of the french?

> tfw actually learning French right now just to meme in Le Penn

I have never been so motivated.

>not having a laser kiwi on flag
still not relevant

I understand that anglos and aryans have fought long and hard against eachother but having Oswald Mosley as the face of the meme MAKES NO SENSE. Use Churchill or the queen or something

OUT OUT OUT GO HOME ENGLISH
it's like my dad's History teacher told him in Heidelberg "English is the language of liars" after telling the story of how he lost his leg in a minefield

If this is an Anglo only thread why are you posting? you're not English. And no, "Anglo" doesn't mean the Anglosphere, it literally means English and no thats not British.

I don't care, its hilarious.

How does it feel knowing that our YUGE president is Aryan and not Anglo? We will always be superior even if it means suffering through Anglo shenanigans.

Come on man stop being a tight ass and let the colonies join in.

I have come for your blood, Mr Donald.

God bless

now to re-establish the empire.

Any blood left lads? fuckin parched here

I have always maintained that more important than travelling overseas, its vital to explore youre own country.

Been to 11 different countries and all over downunder and I can say the difference in discovery is amazing.

While overseas is like getting hit in the face with a bat made of culture, inland is like finding out your favourite meal had different delicious recipes.

This. For some reason all of Canada gets represented by Toronto and Vancouver and the rest gets completely ignored.

If this happens I'm definitely moving to the US

dw i'm nerdic

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles

Original anglos are danish/german

>when you're oc gets reposted

noice

Did you go to the Blood Celebration on the 11th November?

After pushing off six Aryans from the ramparts, engaging in the annual Great Blood Orgy I ended up feasting on gallons upon gallons of the freshest I have ever tasted.

I am like an engorged tick right now, going to take a few days before I can move again.

>tries to mock the anglo with six pictures that include a half-Italian and at least two Irishmen
feckin wew lad

>but the USA has been lost since decades.

says the fucking German. The kikes cucked you SO hard after the fuhrer passed.

>canada in the very centre away from the action

a little detail but made me laugh

that flag has 3 fucking leafs

Don't worry lad I put you in there too. It was hard to see but there is a kiwi flag. Look for a little red spot at the bottom. The flag scaled really badly

Fuckin missed it m8
our lass wanted a blood fountain installing in the back garden so I was fucking around trying to put that up. Its all right though from Argos an that.

LEAFS ARE NOT ANGLOS.

The crusader flag wasn't the cross of st george for no reason lad.

I never get this meme.
Like you fucking niggers cant be serious??

It was you fucking jealous fags who gave us the fault for ww1 when all we did was holding our alliance contract.
You got payback in ww2 and cucked us into oblivion.

During the years you cucked yourself too and now that you got light to see at the horizon you blame us for it again.

i yearn for the day

>Anglo colonise and rule the world
>Buttmad Krauts are just a bunch of backward warring duchies
>Anglo colonises North America, Africa, India, Oceania, South East Asia.
>Anglo gives the world English, Science, Maths, Parliamentary system, Common law.lndustrial revolution.
>Sun never sets
>Asshurt and jelly German subhumans finally unite after 2000 years living in mudhuts
>Germans super jelly of Anglo superiority and try to replicate it
>After much scheming the dishounrable German invades Belgium
>Superior Anglo bound by treaty to protect Belgium
>German subhumans are told to back down but they refuse"It's just a piece of paper"
>Germans try to German and Habsburg land and also try to take Russian land
>WE NEED MO LAND FO DEM GERMANZZZZZZZZ NEED MO COLONIES MANG
>Germans get BTFO
>lose their land and their Habsburg ally gets rekt
>>Ww2
>Germans lose again to Anglos
>At this point everyone already knows that the Anglos are the true chosen people and master race
>German land is divded between soviets and the west
>Unite once more
>German subhumans are up to their letty tricks once more and forms the Europeam Union(fourth reich)
>Germans desperate fpr Empire and lost glory
>Noble Anglo relaeases her colonies in peace.
>Anglos ruin German plans for fourth reich by leaving it.

2 WORLD WARS 1 WORLD CUP 1 BREXIT.

RULE BRITTANIA BRITTANIA RULES THE WAVES!

Make sure you put anti-coagulant in the pump or it'll scab over in the spring.