If you're 25+ why haven't you started a family yet?

If you're 25+ why haven't you started a family yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vhemt.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate people.

I'm in my last year of medical school heading into residency and will be making 50-60k for the next five years. would be horrifically irresponsible

I'm a literal manchild. Even if I had a wife and children I'd have no idea how to properly take care of them.

Only 60k? Wow, that's way less than I would have imagined.

I made that straight out of college without any debt.

yeah dude you get hosed during residency, part of the justification for physician's salaries. thankfully I'mg oing into a good specialty but yeah the next few years are gonna suck ass

I prefer being an artist, sure i'm basically NEET at the moment, but I feel like I'm really starting to break through, I know this'll all work out.

doing what, we are all lying about money on here anyways
OP, im a late bloomer, i didnt lose my virginity till 20.

my first heartbreak at 23.

im now 26 and maybe when im 35 or 40

im 15k in debt

>nihilism
>anti-natalism

local men are cucks

there's no reason to lie about money on Sup Forums we're all user. look up residency salaries, they're ass. all my college buddies are making at least 55k right now, highest is clearing 150

I'm only 21 right now but I hope to get a child at the age of 24.

Because I'm not 25+ yet

this
i have a gf tho

Because im 24...

that Hilloli costume

Borderline manlet so I don't even try with women

I have about 7-8 bastard kids, so Im doing my part.

because nobody wants me

Because.....

'The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement'

vhemt.org/

I'm finishing up my degree and joining the military

I don't trust vagina jews

redpilled on women and poor but mostly because redpilled on women

I'm sterile

because despite what men say about it being womens faults they don't actually want to get married or start a family. They want to fuck sluts and be degenerates.

I'm 22, but it's because I'm a KHV. I'm always alone and don't know any women. They probably wouldn't like me anyway, since I'm not that great.

In my country, most of people live with their parent until aprox. 35 yo

Also, women here don't deserve the effort.

50 to 60k rofl i make that and im 21, nothing big any tard browsing right now cud do that actually

>Falling for the children ruse

Nice try

I'm gay

Get a filthy sweaty chink like every other russian girl does. Russian blood is weak and brings shame upon slavic Europe. Russia is a meme.

>25+
faggot

Started mine at 22. Gotta beat Mudslimes at their own game.

>using loli for 3D

LOLI IS 2D

NO 3DPD WELCOME

A family is no longer beneficial to a man as he can get sex/children without one.

I'm still getting my PhD.
I'm married though. Does that count?

ya I know which is why I'm not having kids until I'm in my 30s. what do you do

how I get qt spaniard gf

Ridiculously high standards and I'm a jobless NEET of 16 years. The idea of raising a family is alluring but I don't want to work.

no women likes me.

I haven't found a woman who was comfortable with me impregnating her.

im not 25+ fuck off

My ding dong is too big for girls' paginers

I already did.

I'm dead

Hate kids, haven't found a worthwhile woman, don't want to send kids to schools in area, feels irresponsible to bring kids into this shithole.

I'm a failure.

not with that attitude faggot. Get out there and grab em by the pussy

Because there are simply no girls worth starting a family with.

Any 8/10 girl who is a decent girl and not a skank has already been taken by 21. After that it's over as far as actual choice.

Because I'm a fucking failure. I'm working on it though, I expect to be able to start doing my part by the time I'm 30.

yeah but it isnt beneficial for his offspring to abandon them then complain about people needing welfare to raise their single mother fronted families.

bullshit most white women in their 20s are completely degenerate and don't want to be married.

They only wisen up after hitting the wall and go for some beta.

It's not a man's fault why he doesn't have a family. That is 100% the women's fault.

g

Sorry I'm gay and my family has the autism gene, various forms of cancer and diabetes. I'd rather not spread these further.

No girls in my mum's basement.

hard to find a redpilled qt. Even harder to get them to like me back.

That's the dumbest philosophy I've ever heard about in my entire miserable life. If you at least went for the schopenhauer route antinatalism because life sucks you'd have some sort of belief system to lean on, but this is just retarded. Truly, you have to be Australian to be this stupid.

>leaf
>not beta virgin

Fuck off Abdul

maybe stop looking for women where they are mostly shitty and try to talk to ones who arent obvious sluts like most men do.

I'm a PhD student, I make 20k/yr working 60+ hours a week while living with my mom.

I am autistic and the workplace environment is literally my Hell

Had I known this is how life would be I would have acted sooner and learned how to program or something.

I'm 21 and I should have a family but I don't because I am a degenerate urbanite beta male. The Amish and other fundamentalists have it right, men should form their families early in life with the support of both spouses families and build both their careers and families at the same time. Onanism and sodomy are brothers and fruits of the same tree of degeneracy.

l'm still trying to figure my life out man

I'm a gay nihilist alcoholic. If I ever had kids, they'd turn into miserable people just like me.

Cant comfortably afford it and my hobbies. I aint going to have kids and be a shitty parent because "muh white race"

;)

Or maybe (((someone else's))) as well :)

I'm 19 yo and I can't talk to any women I feel attracted to.

I don't want to become a wizard, help me Sup Forums.

That's my point I've given up chasing women. I guess I'll just keep going to church and maybe one day one will talk to me.

Starting a family cost money user. Lots of it. And I live in NYC. Rent is crazy here. At least $1000 per month. And not many places are willing to give a living wage. Then you gotta pay for healthcare because Obamacare doesn't care for the middleclass. Add up all your cost for a month and it isn't worth it.

I could afford a family if I stop buying shit for myself. But it's not worth it. I like my happiness. I like buying vidya and animu shit and being able to save up for retirement. But if I start a family, it throws off my plans.

Oh and I really really don't want to make a kid in this climate of fear of them being taught by some retarded sjw teacher in public schools. Public schools around here are too fucking retarded. They'll teach them common core so your kid can't count, they just get by from feels instead of brains. Then they'll be indoctrinated with sjw bullshit and learn to blame white people for everything and learn white guilt bullshit. If I'm gonna make a kid, I want to learn right instead of bullshit junk. And I just don't have the time I homeschool em since I work full time. So fuck it...I rather not start any family at this time.

:)

This

Its the pinnacle of bluepill-dom. You literally cannot cuck yourself further.

just get hobbies and meet women organically. don't make it obvious that you're using it as a conduit to get pussy

because i'm ugly as shit

I enjoy being alone and I have never met a woman I would like to have children with. I have slept with ~30 women.

because I have a demanding career and haven't a single female I'd feel it responsible to procreate with.

I have.

church is stupid come on

Careful burger or ill give your sister aids

I'm a virgin and nobody likes a virgin.

I wanted to become a sperm donor but my swimmers died when they froze them :( Otherwise I'm good to go

I haven't met a single person in my life that I actually wanted to spend time with or call and keep up with for more than a month (unless I was forced to be together with them through living conditions or work/school)

No one seems worth committing to. I'd rather keep banging sluts and fill them with my cum and hope they have babies on their own away from me.

What kind of demanding career?

Because dragging little kids around during a dystopian future is harder than going solo, or with other adults.

This. But I don't want to make bastards though

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I'm actually in the process of discussing with a young woman her ovulation cycle right now so we can conceive.

That's a boy on the left, right?

We're not rats, rabbits, pigs, sheeps, dogs or cattle in general.
Besides with an average age of well above 80 in my family and plenty of brothers and sisters i have plenty of time, quality over quantity after all; while your biological product may seem marginally better by having them be born early their overly young parents will impair them in reaching real succes.

im dating a single mom

does that count?

What did you do to start out at $60k?

>I'm actually in the process of discussing with a young woman her ovulation cycle right now so we can conceive.
>zZ9XGayJ
>Gay
Sure thing buddy

I'm 26 and married to an Italian from Brazil. We have 5 kids already.

She won't stop getting pregnant is the problem at this point.

Good luck finding someone who doesn't have STDS / tattoos / kids etc. and also is even slightly attractive and not totally crazy. Doesn't fucking exist.

>be from rich family
>be kinda anti-social
>mother says she'll just find me a decent rural wife because grandkids
Things are getting tense here.

KEK
U
C
K

I could have had one, but I work a shit dead end minimum wage job with no education. Me and the girl decided for her to get abortion. Sometimes I wish I didn't.

Sometimes I feel like I'd love being a dad.

I'll be joining the biking club in my city soon. We shall see how it goes. I absolutely despise college football games and the like. Just reminds me of when I was in school nerding out in a STEM degree broke AF and all the females interested in the Chads.

Because shitposting is more important :D

No one would ever willingly fuck me. I'm a loser. Why would I want to pass on my genes and have loser kids running amok?

I am 23 and currently an alcoholic. Won't start a family until I have ceased to be an alcoholic. Not even joking, I drink vodka on almost daily basis currently.

>turned 26 about a month ago
>wife's pretty redpilled
>trying for our first kid right now

98207777 names my kid, the coming prophet of kek