Justin Trudeau on phone call with Trump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBhdVaeZjzE

This is the first time I've heard him speak
Is he gay? What's his problem?

That pic looks like the cover of a saucy doujin.

Leaf wants to wreck those anime girls

>is he gay

not in the traditional, more masculine, way

Little did he know that they were men

I thought I had no pictures of Canada so I just picked a good one
didn't even notice the Canadian flag patch

The blue one looks to be a female. The one in red is definitely up for debate. Proceed with caution.

He's a pedo

leafs elected derek zoolander as prime minister, talk about a meme

Our..our conversation last night was uhh-eergwas brief it was uhh I uhh was uh i congratulated him uhh for his victory he expressed uh warmth towards Canada.

Uhhh I talked about how uhhh how uhhh important the relationship is and has been an uhh that I look forward to uhh uh continuing to uh work to promote canadian interests and indeed uh opportunities for all as uh as we move forward as uh two countries uhh uhhh that have uh alot to do together uhhh.

>uh uh uh ah ah ah ah

can this faggot stop stuttering? It's like obama and his IF IF IF IF IF

>Is he gay?
Yes. Very.

>girls

That's the voice of a stammering cuck. He's half in the moment answering the question and half in his head thinking about what his tall masculine Nordic gf is doing at home with his newly adopted son Tyrone-Muhammad.

He's not use to speaking to a white bull

Reminder to the islamic state of canandia and the PM that calls trillionaire nazi war criminal Soros his mentor:
Say it with me tumblrina:
>I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR INJUSTICE. NO SYMPATHY FOR LEADERS WHO ABANDON THEIR PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WEAK OR COWARDLY TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS, OR WORSE, HAVE SOLD OUT TO CORPORATE INTERESTS FOR CASH.
I CANNOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND I WILL NOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY.
>IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THAT AMERICA IS BACK.
>BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.

>What's his problem?
He's Canadian.

He's a French faggot who was raised by a communist. What did you expect him to sound like?

Needs to say "uh" a few more times.

uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh

Why are they wearing red flowers?

A french faggot borne of an Anglo drug addict-whore-psychopath and a French butt pirate.

have a (you)

how uhhh how uhhh how uhhhhhh how it's beeen uuhhhhhh

DAY OF THE RAKE

uhhh