Graffiti of Crusades’ rallying cry investigated as possible hate crime at USM

A student who is known to at least one student senator wrote the Latin phrase “Deus Vult” or “God Wills It” on a desk and a wall, according to student leaders.

The phrase was used as a rallying cry for Christians during the Crusades in medieval times, and more recently has been adopted by the alt-right political movement as an anti-Muslim insult.

In an email to the campus community, USM President Glenn Cummings condemned the “anti-Muslim graffiti” found in the office in the Woodbury Campus Center.

pressherald.com/2016/11/03/usm-investigating-possible-hate-crime-graffiti-at-student-senate-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>latin words are hate speech

O
P

KEK
E
KEK

Day of purge when?

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

We gotta meme a crusade into real8ty

The whole kikebook post here: kikebook.com/iris.sangiovanni/posts/1327501320601987

Literally in January.

>Horribly shit handwriting
>nearly mispelled words

I wonder who wrote that

POOP SWASTIKA

I wonder if they'll have a chimpout and crush their enrollment?

there was some other guy not too long ago who was arrested for "hate speech" for telling his students to go back to Africa, supposedly.

reminds me of that kid with the gorilla suit

I guess freedom of speech doesn't exist in this country anymore?

We don't even need to meme an actual crusade, just memeing the honorable Knights Templar back into existence would be more than enough to make them piss themselves.

Don't think the papacy will help do it though, what with them stabbing them all in the back last time.

Make one for St.Pepe. KEK wills it.

Thanks for dividing America, Sup Forums. I hope you're happy. You are creating a nation where hate gets an Oscar.

Fuck you.

>implying

What a fucking nice punch.

Deus Vult.

Wtf why?

>malte
>rogue wizard
I'm taking that one.

Not if we do something about it.

>latin is anti muslim

Supposedly the migrant was harassing them beforehand and had it coming.

SOCJUS divided America. If liberals disband it, the alt-right will beat their swords into plowshares. They came to be as direct opposition to the insanity of SJW rhetoric. Fix your fucking party.

>False flag
Love how they're using this shit so much to the point people are becoming indifferent to it even if it's legit.

KEKUS VULT

when he was knocked out he probably dreamed of a simpler life raping his female family members back in his peaceful sub-Saharan homeland

kys faggot

I'm not the type to scrawl stuff in the shitter, but if I were I think I would do stuff like this. 99% of people wouldn't know what it meant. Some Sup Forumsack might get a chuckle and some overly concerned jew who spends his days monitoring the "alt-right" will get butthurt