The NDA is bullshit

The NDA is bullshit.

Do you really expect a company that constantly cuts corners and sells cheap shit only now to be anything but corupt and evil?

Pone stuff. Mods Delete.

go back to your containmet board

Did something new happen to small horses?
>9 feb 13
Nevermind

There's a board dedicated to Transformers?

well, to mecha, now that I think about it...

Do you think I really give a fuck?

Asking you to work overtime isn't evil. Not letting you flout your creative vision isn't evil either.

I don't understand. There is no NDA in the world which won't let you say the following: I refuse to work anymore for this company because their executive is an idiot who thinks he's capable of doing my job. He hired me just so I can watch him doing my job! and he has absolutely no talent, care, effort for it like I do. He's paying me to be his typemonkey and to listen to his uneducated and idiotic ideas.

There I didn't even call out names. I simply said exactly and generally what's happening behind the scenes.
Whoever doesn't reveal that their boss is an idiot is an utter coward who doesn't know his rights.

You are replying to a 5 year old tweet that's being used as ragebait.
You are the reason Sup Forums is considered the easiest board to troll.
Fuck you.

You'd get sued for slanders.

You cannot get sued for hurting someone's fees fees.

questioning competence isn't feefee related. And you do it in the name of a company. Just because YOU are angry and can't crontrol your feefee doesn't allow you to throw shit all over the place with such accusation.

>fees fees.

>brainlet posting

in UK you can even be jailed for it. your words are an attack on the brand and will cost them money so you have to be able to back it up or they will take the loss out of your boypussy

Slander is extremely hard to prove. especially for a corporation. It's not just saying your opinion. It's knowingly saying something you believe is false. If you believe you were treated like garbage and start calling hasbro scum, that's not slander.

Depends on what's being said and how specific it is. If it has details that only certain people and higher up would know or occurred during a particular event, it gets a lot easier to narrow down suspects.

>mexicans and niggers thinking they know anything about laws.
You morons wouldn't know jackshit about laws and rights if Tyrone was sitting behind you and told you to pick up the soap.

This is the legal greyzone. It's unprofessional, but it's subjective and nobody really gives a damn about it.
You may "slander" an employee or an employer for his behaviour and give him a bad recommendation to his next job, but the company won't give a damn if they don't care or if they look more at his qualifications rather than what his previous boss left about his behaviour and practices.

I expect the employees to have some wisdom and know their rights, especially in the legal grey areas. You cannot get sued for reviewing a company for its bad practices. The confidentiality does not extend beyond production and assets.
Defaming an employee or an employer lays in the legal grey area because nobody can believe it or confirm it just by word. Nobody wants to even bother with it. Both parties prefer to remain anonymous about each other's behaviour and competence in the work field.

The day twilight sparkle died?

>waaah everyone who argues against me is nonwhite
>has absolutely no argument besides "n-no its not bad"
more proof that Sup Forums posters are brainlets

More proof why "No U" image reaction whores should be banned on sight.

I have no idea what this is, or what it means, can someone give me a rundown?

Bronies questioning Hasbro's choices on how they handled the show staff from Faust's "leave" to a certain finale, the comics and human high school shit.

Yes you can.

>Slander is extremely hard to prove.
>call someone incompetent
>thecompany says they like his work but fired you for behavioral issues
Wooooooooooow

>horse shit for little kids
>fuckers taking horse shit for little kids to seriously

I think what worries me more is he brought it to Sup Forums which means he aint getting the (You)s he wants on his containment board.

Read it in her voice.

a lot of NDAs include a clause where you can't speak bad about the company or those who run it. Most choose to stay quiet just to be safe.

The thing is, an NDA doesn't mean you have to kiss the company's ass when you're unhappy.

>comics and cartoons for little kids
>fuckers taking comics and cartoons for little kids too seriously

The fuck is this pic from? I remember seeing some thumbnails for this show while browsing youtube.

Cartoons yes, comics for little kids are rarely discussed here though.

well hanazuki gets a lot of threads

Same user. Miss Moon. Basically a French Nanny Mcphee.