Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxt

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com- /playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-final-trailer-for-star-wars-rebels-is-here-and-we-1822194377
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for _____

OI BOSSK

>prime padme will never lovingly lather up your housing and tenderly clean the carbon scoring from recessed sections of your chassis
for what purpose remain functional?

xth for padrey

>“I find [the Mortis family] to be an interesting relic of folklore that could come up in some way,” he said. “So there were avenues that allowed that image to be a possibility. And we’ll have to see what it actually means when you get down to it.”
>“It’s kind of fun to leave [the hologram Ezra was seeing] to speculation,” Filoni said. “There are many twists and turns when you’re dealing with a character like Palpatine. He’s so wonderfully written all the time, especially in the films. And it seemed inevitable that if you’re dealing with the Empire, if you’re on this quest to fight evil, that you’re going to have to come across the real devil of our saga, which is Palpatine. So I think, in some ways, it was an inevitable encounter for Ezra. So we’ll see what that yields.”
>“Nothing is arbitrary, that’s for sure,” Filoni said when asked about the convor’s appearance. “Everything takes some consideration and thought by myself or a different artist. Everything is really nicely placed. And you know, who doesn’t like owls? There’re always fun.”
>“Haircuts and hair dyeing are are very big themes in Star Wars Rebels,” Filoni joked, referring not just to this but to Sabine and, of course, “Hot Kallus.” But on a serious note, he added, “I like to make the characters kind of transform a bit as we move forward. I think it’s visually important and symbolic of where they’re at... I think it’s a thing with Kanan. He’s had a couple different looks that relate to you how comfortable he is with himself, who he is and where he that.”

>“[Scarif] is not something that I, or the creative team, felt strongly we needed to see in this particular series,” FIloni said. “I would also be showing the side of a battle that we already know the outcome of. And I could find ways to twist our heroes into that story, but I like respecting the filmmakers who made it. Their characters are the real heroes of that story. I don’t want to secondarily insert anybody into something and have that feel weird or semi-fraudulent. I’m sure there’s a story there [but] that particular story isn’t important to the story of Ezra Bridger, in the end.”
>I hope [fans are] excited to tune in and see where this all goes. I hope [the trailer] really whets their appetite and anticipation. I hope some of them watch it and are able to say to their friends “See! I told you this is where it’s going.” I hope some of them are like “Wow! I never thought that they would go to that place.”
>I hope it runs the gamut of different expectations but, in the end, gets them to watch how this all comes together. I think the team has done a great job making this series happen. I’m very proud of this series and how it’s turning out. [But] the fans are the ultimate judge and I’m excited for them to see it.
>It’s really the most fun time when they watch it. And you always have a little bit you’re worried about. Did you miss something? Some connection something that you meant to do? But I think we caught everything.
io9.gizmodo.com/the-final-trailer-for-star-wars-rebels-is-here-and-we-1822194377

Requesting the original pics from this collage of Tarkin in the cowboy hat and George Lucas as a clay pot

>thread is dead because all the underage Sup Forums fags are outside

Does anyone have a screencap on those posts where there is a messed up Sheev quote
>Some things in this place have went like I guessed they would go
>Now watch the Firepower of this partly functional Battle station that is operational on mondays and tuesdays
and a picture of Snoke

It was a good thread

Who /star wars tales/here?

>What is your name
>Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Ezra Mine!
SS will not like that!

End it now

>master race

What is Lucas doing there wtf why is he sorrounded by negroes why is he cowering what are they reacting to god damn

What a brave hero that droid was

but your here?

Does Palpatine use his sith mind tricks to talk Ezra into being evil and then the show ends with Kanan and Ezra killing each other

Sabine gets about as much, if not more, character development as Ezra, but is complete shit. Why is this? I'm not shitposting, I'm genuinely curious. She has a personality, she has a good background, and has developed as a character, but why does she remain so bland?

I'm at work

Kanan is cute!

>gets about as much, if not more, character development as Ezra
I disagree. It took the show's creators a long time to figure out what they were doing with her. Throughout seasons one and two, Ezra was getting solid development but Sabine got pretty much nothing. And the only true sabine-backstory/development centered episode, the Ketsu one, wasn't great and went nowhere. They really only got started on her in earnest with the darksaber storyline, which was pretty recently.

Are there any scenes in the Prequels that Don't use GCI?
I'm not baiting and don't want to start a racewar or but i was thinking about this yesterday and how many scenes are free from all computer effects. I know all the prequels used Practical effects but those effects were stitched together using CGI so don't bother posting them.
I'm not saying they don't exist am legitimately curious here, no GCI characters, backgrounds, landscapes, or effects.

J U S T

because shes everything

shes a mandalorian, imperial academy graduate and weapons developer, an ace pilot, and an artist

If there are any I'd bet they are in TPM, I wanted to say the "are you and angel" scene but Watto is flying around earlier so I guess that's out.

All I can think of is that quote from Rick McWhatsisname where he says 'every frame' has a digital effect of some kind.

Doom

I honestly can't think of one
its been a while since I've seen them of coarse but theres bound to be a few

I believe the close up shot of Dioxis coming through the vents in TPM is the one shot of the trilogy that has absolutely 0 effects edited in

Is there any CGI in the "coarse and rough and irritating" scene?

God's sake Kanan. Yes, Helen Keller works cheap and won't recognize you, but seriously - haircuts?

the whole background of Naboo is CGI if i remember right, the porch is a practical set but it's against a blue screen

That wasn't the only one, the darksaber training episode had massive amounts of backstory given. To me it feels less like they didn't know what to do, but rather waiting for the right time to reintroduce Maul in order to go into her backstory. She was getting development in the early stuff too.
>a Mandalorian pilot developer likes to paint
That's called a backstory, user. How is it any different than Wedge or Kallus?

Found it

Is Ezra going to die?

This whole scene feels very final.

>Finn starts rushing to destroy the FO laser battering ram
>Rose stops him
>"Finn, we won't win this war by killing those we hate, but by saving those we love!"
>Cut to: the FO battering ram blowing the Resistance base open and the FO preparing to execute everyone inside
Was this scene supposed to be funny? I get that Rian wanted to play it straight but it's almost like the opening to an episode of IASIP. "The Gang fails gets their loved ones killed."

Yeah, I've been a big defender of Kanan and Ezra not having to die, but I actually think Filoni is going to do it, the madman

Of course it does, that's what Filoni wants you to think. The line Ezra says probably won't even be from that scene. Trailers are made to intentionally mislead the viewer.

STOP INSULTING KANANS HAIRCUT EVERY TIME YOU DO IT INCREASES THE LIKELIHOOD OF HIS DEATH

>holding a blaster too
This scene is going to be kino, we all know it

"I really hate your hair"
"Well, the only good Rebel barber is on Alderaan. I suppose I could volunteer to go meet with Bail about that mission he mentioned."

That better not be a light wolf, a dark wolf, and a gray wolf behind him.

Probably a screening of that Tuskegee Airmen movie he was involved with, "Redtails"

I like his haircut, but I miss the beard. You think Chopper helped with the cutting?

Why was Lucas so obsessed with CGIng the fuck outta everything anyway?

the beard is shit he is better clean shaven
Ezra+Kanan twinkboi power team

we all know that the endgame of the new canon is Grey Jedi

Because Star Wars was always about the special effects

He always wanted to utilize the absolute peak of technology that he could at the time.

I also think people tend to forget just how influential the prequels were when it came to CGI.

I don't think Finn would've actually done anything to the ram, but yeah, that scene was dumb.

Rebels > ST

cry more

Well duh

Post-purchase Rationalization

>Kanan very likely kicking the bucking and Ezra probably, too
>Hera is all happy go lucky in her OT timeline forces of destiny appearances

Turns out Twi'leks have no soul

well yeah, mediocre with some traces of greatness here and there beats purely mediocre.

Well yeah.

Thats years later, she's not gonna be sad 100% of the time

>both of them
this isn't happening and Filoni dashed aside such notions way back in season 1
one or the other maybe, but not both

>Turns out Twi'leks have no soul
FUCK YOU

turns out people don't grieve for literally 5 years day after day

Isn't Rebels now pretty close to ANH? Heras appearance in the Leia Forces of Destiny comic is shortly before ESB, so it can't be years.

I'm not sure about whole scenes, but there must be some close ups of people and things that didn't require CGI. Especially in AOTC's Naboo scenes.

>it's a Wedge episode

Right now, Rebels is roughly one year before ANH.

ESB takes place three years after ANH.

Maybe a year before ANH, and ESB is 3 years after ANH

That said anybody who doesn't think people grieve several years after a loss is a fucking sociopathic reptile-brain who probably decapitates kittens for fun.

Indian wives used go into a fiery death after their husbands died. Can't expect that level of commitment from twi'lek scum! Sad!

>Wedge
I feel like he's kinda underutilized right now desu

the only people that grieve for years on end are the ones that are brainwashed into doing it for their religion; they think it's necessary to grieve that long when it's really not. Most other people get over it within a single year or so.

They still do, and it's not voluntary.

This is true, he hasn't gotten much exposure outside of 1 or 2 comics and his bit appearances in the Rebels episodes after his premiere.

an i the only one happy about this?

what an edgy and euphoric post

The last blow dealt to Lothal City will be Thrawn's Star Destroyer being shot out of the sky, falling onto the last buildings, killing him instantly.

>By March 2014, the entire first season had been mapped out, and according to Greg Weisman, the series as a whole is organized as a three-act play. The first season serves as the first act of the overall series, while the second and third acts may take more than one season

That's not exactly many hands reaching out for him in a cold embrace.

Lucas was always the computer, technology, special effects guy from the "movie brats" crowd. It's why he is so considered influential despite the often loathed requels because of how he pushed for digital cameras and digital filmmaking behind the scenes.

and blowing up the city

Implying that doesn't make them idiots.

Dooku novel, comic, video game, TV show, movie, trading card game amd tabletop RPG when?

>"The Force is strong in my family. My father had it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too..."
>Rey is actually no one
In the end, what did they mean by this?

the spirits of everyone killed in the bombardment will gather enough force energy and pull the ISD down. 2easy

>Dock novel
yes
comic, video game, TV show, movie, trading card game amd tabletop RPG when?
fuck no

When I read a post like I have to imagine there was some asshole in 1977
>Ugh, why did Lucas make some silly fantasy thing with all these grotesque props and excessive miniatures, stop-motion, and blue-screen matte paintings instead of an historical drama film shot on location?
And then I realize those assholes actually exist, because they snubbed Star Wars for the Best Picture Oscar for fucking Annie Hall.

>Pulling Star Destroyers out of the sky
We /theforceunleashed/ now

thrown-away line and concept, just like the scene in the trailer it accompanied (Maz giving Leia the Skywalker lightsaber)

fuck didn't mean to post. Was going to add that after rewatching the series it very much feels like this. Act two was seasons two and three which closes a bunch of storylines from TCW while setting up multiple legs for the main narrative. Season four is act three which is now folding these legs and tying it all together. The thing is, it feels like this show maybe was supposed to be longer. A lot of things are tied up quickly and not explored as much as they should have been. I'm wondering if the new show took priority

He was talking to Ben.

Honestly, I think he might seriously have aspergers. Who the fuck worries THAT MUCH about every single frame looking so "perfect" yet clearly lets acting, scene blocking take a back seat? And who else worries about a film for so long that twenty years later they start adding CGI to it and then keep doing it every few years until they finally sell to a different corporation?

>I'm not afraid of you!
>THEN YOU WILL DIE BRAVER THAN MOST
>PERHAPS I WAS WRONG
Is this Vader's best line?

his crew trying to save him

I'm waiting for season 4 to conclude and hopefully for a complete series Blu-ray box set to be released so I can rewatch the whole series at once.

No it was the line after that with Ahsoka
>"Our long-awaited meeting has come at last. We need not be adversaries."

Don't cut yourself on that edge, kid.

>Barriss is a shape revolutionist
What did Filoni mean by this

How on earth could you perceive what I said as edgy?

They probably should have just fallen into a five act structure and done one season for each act.