It's time we uncuck ourselves and fulfil our destiny

It's time we uncuck ourselves and fulfil our destiny.
Get in here if you're a proud LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Support Kellie Leitch. Join the CPC before the deadline.

conservative.ca/

How do we make Canada great again???

I don't think Canada can uncuck itself. Toronto seems like a special kind of hell.

Think the alt right will ever get a hold on the Tory party?

Stay the fuck out ameriniggers

Did these leafs just annex Alaska? This is war, snowcoons.

Only if she wins. Use meme magic.

I know it's far off but maybe we should be making Leitch generals and channeling meme magic. It worked for Brexit and Trump. Why not, if anything we'll come across some dirt on weedman. Definitely worth investigating.

If America can save itself despite Los Angles, Canada can save itself despite Toronto.

I'm not a proud leaf precisely because we ARE cucked. And we'll stay that for the foreseeable future. There's no fucking way someone like Trump would get in in Canada, as much as Id like to see it.

Silent majority. If you drive an hour away from Toronto or Vancouver everyone is white and conservative. Hell, I'm from Toronto and all my friends and family hate immigrants.

#NotMyFlag

Mad Max Bernier

Fuck off Canada. Take your thumb-stuffed anus off our board.

>leaf
>any pride besides gay pride
Pick one

Proud of what?, surviving?

Let's face it guys, Canada is just too big to spark any real nationalistic movement, we're too different across the country and the vast wilderness makes it easy for you to just move away from the problems.

I don't mind immigration as long as we're going to bring in good people and very few Muslims which seems to be the huge problem right now.

Canada isn't anything fucking move on shitbags

West coast is overun with Asians, east coast is poor as fuck, and in the middle you got french faggots and Arab, poo in the loo, and niggers. Canada will always be cucked

I live on the West coast. It's not that bad outside of Richmond and Surrey.

Before we MCGA we should concentrate on MCG.

...and Vancouver and Burnaby... and North Van and West Van... and New West... and Abbotsford...

It's time for Quebec to take control and leave cuckanada

It really isn't though, which is my point. Richmond and Surrey are the reason Vancouver is majority minority.

gtfo leafs

QC here

Everytime Trudeau increase immigration to your shitty land, im happy. Bye bye anglo scum

Exept that there's plenty of shitty immigrant coming in QC too. Montreal is hardly french anymore and there's more and more nigger around.

>A Fucking (((Leaf)))
>Proud
Pick one

not even my chache likes you leafs

fpbp. leaves would rather address their shit posting problem.

Bump

this

see even hate you

just disapear into the night. We're the whitest province btw and also we're easily the most xenophobe. We survived your attempts to assimilate us, we'll survive a couple niggers

This Moose steak has a serious lack of SAGE

Lmao

I'm french too you retard, i fucking hate those roach invading us.

i do too obviously. we should ship them all to vancouver

a fucking three leaves and a fish

Vancouver has enough problems as it is

Sink the boat while doing that. Trudeau is such a shitty cuck why did they elect him.

I'd tell you to go cuck yourself, but you already aim to please.

We must remove the CBC

Alaska here

Get your flag off my land

>pose for this photo if you're a conquered cuck
Dodged a bullet.

honestly he wasnt like that during the election process. Doesnt matter though because people like him even more now that he acts like that. I wouldnt be surprised if we had him for 8-12years

I just hope that current wave of natinalism hits Qc so we can finally leave that sinking ship

Dude how many levels of white xenophobia are you on right now?
You are like a child watch this,

Same

How is PEI? I want to move somewhere white

2 years until next election, who are we supposed to be voting for? i feel like all the party are shit these days.

yep they all are. every single one. voting parti quebecois for secession but I hate everything else in their platform

I wish QC solidare and Option nationale could die they divide people who want to secede

enjoy your french haitian immigrantion

I moved here from away.
Locals are pretty based but vote liberal because their family has for generations.

It's cozy, come home white man.

It could have been glorious brother

>nice piercing bruh

What's there as far as jobs?

We should invest more in southamerican countries, in case of a nuclear happening. What do you think my fellow Canadians, I heard the weather is warm down there

Forgetting something?

*sigh

Not a whole lot.
I don't want to out myself seeing as this is a very tight knit place but I found a job in the finance sector here without a degree and I'm making a middle-class salary. You gotta know people, and live in Charlottetown if you don't have a trade.

Can't wait to vote for Trudeau again.

UNDERRATED

HA! What a bunch of gays

hahhahaha

Nuke it, my man.

Why are you even in here.
You know that hating leafs is a bigger shitpost than even the shittiest shitpost a leaf could make.

Remember the way our government works. We are not the USA. We're governed by parliament. We're stuck with the MPs we have, but that doesn't mean we're necessarily stuck with Trudeau.

We only need 40 Liberal MPs to splinter off or defect to another party to make it a minority government, like most of us expected. If there's enough discontent with the Trudeau's disloyalty to Canadian interests, bad economic policy, and handling of intake of Syrian refugees so incompetent that we're taking in military-age men as children, they may do it to save their careers (and preserve Canada).

You don't have to wait for an election to uncuck Canada. The PM is always on the chopping block.

Why would anyone be proud of being a leaf?

Leitch is a pro-TPP neocon.

Why are you in here?
Instead of shitting on your fellow whites your should build them up.
Here's your (((you)))

That's a lot of leaves.

The Leaf shall inherit the Earth!

cant wait till the chinese and indians buy it up and know mexicans

TPP is dead faggot.

Would it be OK for an Austrian to immigrate to Canada?

Quebec will quit this country before it gets uncucked! That is, never. :( SAVE US TRUMP!

We already tried, your shitskins chased us away

Reminder that Trudeau Sr was in power between 1968-1984. You guys elected his idiot son.

Fuck me this country is dumb.

how do you feel about potato farming?

why is alaska part of canada, do you know something we dont?

Do you have money and a sponsor?
Also prepare to live up north or on the east coast. Take the Maritimes.

Everyone is always shitting on Stephen Harper but our country did pretty well under him. We got through the 2008 financial crisis without problems.

Lol okay there pal.
Stop falling for the divide and conquer bullshit you faggot.

There wont be an uncuckening. Just learn to take advantage of the cucks and get rich.

>it's time we uncuck ourselves
But my province was never cucked, unless you count us confederating with Canada as cucked.

>There wont be an uncuckening. Just learn to take advantage of the cucks and get rich.

Alberta elected the NDP. Only province that did in fact.

why not a fucking leaf sandwiched between 2 union jacks?

stop shilling this bitch

Fuck Harper. He brought in boatloads of foreigners and sold us out to the chinks. Hes like a less faggy version of trudeau. And he had the advantage of high oil prices.

I only divide between whites and non-whites, and no matter if 1000 or 2016, Canada isn't white