Holy shit, this is a family channel!

Holy shit, this is a family channel!

eat shit

Best this shit

I'd like to eat her hard rocky mineral rich shit.

GREG stuck his PENIS in a really HOT ROCK

Rose is a slut

She loves to fuck

She went to war with her government so she could ride biological dick, all of the biological dick

Why do I find this so hot

All gems are sluts.

What? A man shooting a white creamy substance into a woman's mouth?

Rose betraying her entire race so that she can have all the sex she wants
Probably unprotected sex too since there's zero worries of pregnancy or STDs with her, which in pre-modern times was probably a huge bonus

Her desire to fuck an alien race as much as possible with all of her shapeshifted orifices is incredibly noble and laudable.

It's my headcanon that Rose would only do vanilla, unless you asked for something different, at which point she'd be up for anything, no matter how bizarre and how much shapeshifting would be involved. She just gets off to pleasing men, by whatever means necessary.

Garnet is basically lesbian sex happening 24/7

>Rose literally betrays her whole race for sex
>Garnet is endlessly having sex
>Amethyst will have sex with anyone due to self esteem issues
>Pearl is sexually repressed but thirsty as fuck
Why are the Crystal Gems all such sluts

>Why are the Crystal Gems all such sluts

They're parables for the human condition.

Alternatively, Amythest is Id, Garnet is Ego, Pearl is Superego; Don't know where Rose fits into that, though

How did Rose get her skin color to look so human when no other Gem could? Garnet gets it close, but she still a bit too red to look normal.

Rose is sexy

Rose is obviously animalistic desire.

Rose is the only one that is confirmed to have been fucking humans throughout history.
She had alot of time to become acquainted.

And by that you mean she fucked all those lions.

Rise is obviously Neitzchein overman

She probably fucked more than just lions. I bet curiosity got the best of her and she slept with pretty much who or what ever for a while.

Amethyst you say?

>Oh Steven, you can be friends with anyone of any race, except those brutish Irish potatoniggers down the street
Jesus, how did Sucrose get away with this?

it was a different time

How did Amethyst survive exploring the Universe when Rose didn't? Steven should have ended up with a little brother/sister.

If I remember Rose made a Womb and all of that.

Murdercock is a meme. It doesn't happen on accident.
The gem must be willing to make all the parts to make the baby and then (optionally) willingly pass off the gem to it to make a hybrid.

Why does Rose have breasts?

Gems can only get pregnant if they shapeshift the required parts. Before Rose met Greg she didn't get pregnant because she didn't have a womb. Which means that all the guys she slept with probably came inside her.

Because she shapeshifted them intentionally

For sex

To look more familiar/approachable when taking care of the humans at the zoo.

You have an underlying feeder fetish. Let it remain asleep.

We've never seen Homeworld Rose

We did. They were all at the Zoo.

We saw OTHER Quartz, we never saw any of the Rose Quartz model unbubbled and we've never seen Rose Quartz the future leader of the rebellion serving Homeworld.

>ywn be trapped on a spaceship with a dozen Amethysts and best Jasper.

Don't forget about the dozens of Rose Quartz

I was making a joke and talking about the bubbled Rose Quartz, but whatever.
What I truly meant to imply was that the Rose Quartz were originally made to take care of the humans at the zoo:
1. The Zoo belonged to PD.
2. Rose Quartz belonged to PD.
3. All the bubbled Rose Quartz were found at the Zoo.
4. The Zoo has areas in which quartz gems can dwell in.
5. The Zoomans talk about a gem that helped someone that was hurt, implying that the gem had healing powers.

Someone post that nude edit of this