There is not a single reason that Sup Forums should not have seen Hacksaw Ridge

Remember when based Gibson made awesome movies during the Bush years?
>Passion to BTFO Jews and celebrate the correct religion
>Apocalypto to illustrate what savages Mexishits were/are before the Missionaries came to teach them not to eat each other

He's back
>Hacksaw is about faith, heroism, patriotism
>BTFOing enemies while reflecting on how stupid it is to get into wars unless absolutely necessary

Trump is making movies great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/4wZ5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Based Gibson WON'T win an Oscar for this film

They'll give it to this shit instead

Was it kino?

Actually it's already picking up Oscar buzz. I think it's gonna be a MAGA situation where he pulls at least three (including pic, actor, supporting) against all odds.

But he is an fucking racist neo nazi bigot anti-semetic holocaust denier, he wont win any awards for the rest of his life

I can't wait to see it user. Gibson is based and he directs fantastic films. He's also working on Passion of the Christ: The Resurrection. He's going to trigger the leftists,satanists,jews and athiests like last time.

God speed Mel.

Is he our guy?

>implying I want to spend 2 hours being browbeaten with how """heroic""" it is to refuse to touch a gun

Congratulations. Please join the women's table to discuss further how you "don't understand war movies".

At least women sometimes pretend to like this stuff.

haven't seen this, but heard it's good. will have to see.

>refuse to kill enemy soldiers
>enemy soldiers kill your brothers
Enlighten me on why this is an admirable position.

>BTFOing

How is age 19 treating you?

He stars in it?

this

If you saw the movie "Doctor Strange" instead of "Hacksaw Ridge", then you're a literal faggy pinko

Saw this by myself Thursday. It was good. Starts off slow and the first hour is pretty cheesy and occasionally cringeworthy. But once they actually get to Hacksaw Ridge and the fighting begins, it was maybe the most realistic battle scene I've ever seen in a war movie. Just absolute fucking chaos and destruction everywhere. I literally get like I'd been there after it and was sort of depressed the rest of the day. Def. ptsd inducing.

For those who don't know, main character is a consciousness objector and won't carry guns in battle, but he's a medic so it's sort of okay. It actually convinced me every platoon should have someone who primarily only heals and saves lives, and doesn't hold a gun, or at least only holds a pistol so they can focus on being a medic.

Besides the cheesy beginning I think the only other problem I have with this is that it may have exaggerated views of the Christian faith a bit but other than that it was a really well done movie, would highly recommend, and I almost never recommend movies that come out now a days.

Garfield could get nomination. But the best guy in it was Luke Bracey as Smitty

because he refused to touch a rifle he was made a medic who were banned under the laws of war from being combatants, you fucking retard.

Ask someone who went to school with Mel's niece anything.

I met him once after his autistic Jew rant came out.

They're beyond saving if they think Based Mel is somehow trying to make a commie movie

>Mel's niece
What did her braps smell like?

Wtf is a brap

>bad, dildo movie
>directed by Mad Mel

choose 1

>Sup Forums is literally defending hawksaw ridge, a movie about a coward traitor getting a metal because the politically correct government wanted MUH PEACE!!!!

fucking BULLSHIT movie that sacrifices REALISM for DRAMA. HAHAHAHAAHA faggots. It's fucking stupid. Anyone who's been in a war or plays military sims or has any appreciatation for LOGIC and INTELIGENCE knows that it's bullshit to have such short ranges. Just like guys wait for the enemy to get 10m in front of them before they shoot. WTF, real WW2 firefights were mostly 400 METRES APART. The enemys were at best little specks, unless you were in close quarters URBAN WARFARE. WTF HOLLYWOOD. Based gibson is based but I'm sorry this is a STUPID MOVIE.

>when he picked up a torso and went ham on Japs with his BAR

>A

He could have become one without being a special snowflake the whole way through training and disrupting his unit's cohesion. He also demanded the military accommodate his sabbath on Saturday because switching it over by one day apparently was too much for him.

It will be an overdramatization of how virtuous it is to not kill. Good thing there are other people to do the killing for him because he's too squeamish about it.

I'm sorry but any 'historical' film with Gibson in is a poisoned chalice.

The man has become a byword for inaccuracies.

Glorification of war is for faggots and /k/

I love apocalypto

>countersignalling against a mad mel film and being a general autist

I remember when I thought I was cool, edgy and intelligent at 14.

God told him to heal, not hurt you fucking moron

To be honest it looked like a shitty film.

Has anyone here seen it?

>Movie is pretty light-hearted and cheesy
>Meets the girl, has alcoholic father, typical Lifetime movie tropes, even the boot camp portion was pretty tame
>Wondering why it was hyped up so much or even rated R
>Then he gets to Hacksaw Ridge

Come on, man. What were they like

The first camera pan over the top of the ridge is pure kino

How exactly was there a bad guy in that movie? They had slaves, they sacrificed them to bring order and make the sun give fertility to the crops. If anything they were the good guys since with out them sacrificing the Gods would punish the people. Same thing with modern elites they gotta sacrifice children to Moloch or chaos comes to earth.

Wow! Someone is staying true to their convictions! What horror!

>tfw I was brought up in the same religion as the main character.

Mel Gibson is anti-semitic and Sup Forums loves the jewish people.

I was like 5 minutes late (blazing LOL) so we must have missed the "based on a true story" so at the end when the real interviews came up I was blown away and loved the movie even more. So friggin good dude. Was getting choked up near the end when his hands are literally trembling and bloody "please Lord.. just one more..."
Get goosebumps just thinking about it. I don't care who you are you will love this movie. I truly hope at least one person sees this 100% TRUE STORY and at least considers that there may be a God above that loves us all and watches over us.

>post yfw that body shield scene
Pic related

Watch the movie. Or Google the TRUE STORY to learn why, genius. What have YOU done to save anyone? Anything? Didn't think so. Doss did. Doss did more than you could ever hope or dream to.

>Andrew 'kike' Garfield

No thank-you.

>coward
People keep saying this. Are they serious, or just trolls? He saved dozens, if not hundreds, of fellow soldiers lives by running into the thick of battle. His life was in danger all the time, and he was wounded himself on more than one occasion. He was insanely brave.

>WW2 firefights were mostly 400 METRES APART
>mostly
True. But not all the time. Desmond Doss was involved in a skirmish where an American patrol ran into some Japs at night, and there was hand to hand combat. That shit happened. It just wasn't extremely common.

If only my theater didn't have a no-singles policy, I would totally go see it

I am all ww2 out I saw saving private ryan so why should I watch this.

I probably should've said denonmination instead of religion.

He was an exaggerated christian. He was a 7 day adventist. They follow the old testament and ten commandments to a T and won't even eat meat. Was definitely interesting. One thing I didn't like is other than the commander guy there weren't really any other Christian characters and this is WWII back when I thought it was more common to have faith and do the Sunday church each week. Teresa palmer was a cute though as always

It was so satitisfing to see a poz and dindu free moive

>exaggerated views
I haven't watched it yet, but wasn't the guy a seventh day adventist? Those guys are one of the most peculiar protestants I have ever met.

I liked the movie cuz there was no black people in it

I was holding back tears the whole damn movie. As a recently converted athiest the movie made me more convicted.

Firefights are as far or as close as terrain, tactics, and weapons allow. If you're fighting in a Forrest, a jungle, or up a hill you are not sighting targets at 400 anything

>no singles
What the fuck? Do theatres actually do this?

desu the moonlight trailer looks pretty good.

It will be interesting to observe black people that arent niggin' out every 3 seconds.

Only the ones that serve crab legs

I thought the whole basic training act was breddy shitty. Vince Vaughn as the drill sergeant? Really? And the stereotypical nameless others.. italian guy #2, chad #4, etc.

The first part with his adorable fiancee gave me feels, and everything after they landed in okinawa were both fantastic. 7.5/10 overall. I saw it in the theater because I specifically wanted to support Based Mel.

I agree that Apocalypto was fucking fantastic.

That really isn't the message that's portrayed. You're supposed to admire him for adhering to his principles and finding a way to help, even if they are sort of retarded.

>There is not a single reason that Sup Forums should not have seen Hacksaw Ridge

I don't go to movie theaters anymore because they are always filled with faggots and I can't find a way to watch it online yet.

If anyone could tell me where to go online to find it, that would be great.

GIVE MEL GIBSON YOUR MONEY YOU STUPID FAG

GO TO A MATINEE

Oh yeah and fuck buying/renting dvds

Genvideos. Just use adblocker to get around the popups

Why don't you be a good cuck and pay to watch it again in my place.

It's not there or in putlocker either

Mel Gibson is the bantz master.

>paying money to see a movie
>paying to see a movie in a public place
Come on it's [CURRENT_YEAR]!

Do you also spell it Santa Clause?

I laugh every time

Sup Forums, this movie made me cry. It was so based.

Christianity is gay and is laughably too old and weak to combat modern culture and make our countries based again.

I'll watch it when it comes out on blue ray and shit.

Isn't this just some hollywood homo propaganda shit?

No, there's not a single homo in this film.

That is so reddit

there is no reason you shouldn't have seen this either

vid.me/4wZ5

(It's an interview with George Soros from '98 that has disappeared down the memory hole.)

Best movie all year if your looking for a movie that actually has a decent plot storyline and character development

Truly a magnificent scene I was blown away
>like you said won't win oscor
>muh politically incorrect
>no blacks

You forgot about Braveheart.

I saw Hacksaw last night, and the audience applauded at the end.

Just saw the trailer

There is not a single white person, asian or even a shitskin wearing a hijab

where the fuck is the diversity?