>the people wanted Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrqZvzGZuCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she lost

no, the people voted for trump

>Over half a million less votes for Trump

She should demand a recount

They both knew the rules and she lost. Get over it. If the popular vote mattered, Trump would have run a different campaign.

>3 million non-US citizens voted

Source?

>voter activity would remain the same under a direct democracy

And instead we got Obama.

Just because you live in a city doesn't logically mean that your vote should count less.

One person, one vote.

There is none. Voter fraud is a form of self protection that republicans use to discredit the other candidate when they lose. It's the big brown boogeyman.

BOOM!

see "You mean we've been living in a republic this whole time?"

California

>Trump is up by 1.5 million on election night.
>Trump wins
>Hillary catches up the exact moment Trump wins and makes a 2 million people turnaround.

That's called mob law

Honestly, I wish Hillary was president for the last 8 years and Obama was running this time around.

Something about that seems "more right."

>the Jews wanted Hillary

Obama is destroying her in the picture and he knows it.

They would never do that because they'd see how much fraud she already got away with

The liberals should have gone after the electoral college a long time ago, instead of now crying about how unfair it is because they didn't get the outcome they don't like.

>Non White votes should count.

>then he realizes she still lost because votes in california and new york go straight to the trash

Liberals are you going to be this retarded until 2024?

I mean come on

what they want and what they need are two very different things

Holy shit! Another fucking moron with a keyboard who didn't attend middle school government classes! He/She/it must be from Chicongo.

Was not aware of this. Looking at it, the electoral college makes a lot more sense.

Get rid of non-taxpayers, dead people and illegals, and Hillary probably only got 10 million votes.

It's sad that you probably actually believe this.

This is a bullshit argument
If it was the popular vote that was the decider, different amounts of people would have voted on both sides and both of them would have campaigned differently.

Why does it say her home state. She's a reverse carpet bagger/muncher. Her home state is Arkansas

>the people of california wanted hillary

>literally no argument
typical right wing retard

Then hillary would have been president and Obama would have been elected because he is the nigger candidate

wow rely maks yu tink

wait, are you arguing that the system was rigged?

great post if true.

and yet we got obama.

Illegals in California wanted Hillary. They let non citizens vote in California.

fuck. someone beat me to it

Defend this Shillary supporters or shut the fuck up.

We are about to witness the largest white flag in history.

What is it?
Clinton, Obama, Soros, and Bush groups whom own large portions of the voting booths will push that Russians hacked votes.

Whats does this mean?
They will negate the votes for Trump and either throw a mock election or simply hang him for treason.

What can you do?
Tell everyone. We saw the clintons speaking about this. We need to show their move. Please Spread this to infowars and any other site as a potential play.

It's their way of coping with losing everything

Let them whine, it's not like anything will come out of it anyway.

If Commiefornia had voter ID laws Hillary's numbers would be a lot less.

still not an argument

[citation needed]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wrqZvzGZuCo

If the Left did their job properly, she would have been, but, she didn't. Maybe you can ask why the DNC cherrypicked such a FLAWED candidate to represent you. Seems legit to me.

>312 Million in the US
>61 million for (((her)))
>Less than 25% of the population.
>Le democracy meme
>Le president represents the people not the states meme

This map is not correct. I know at least Brevard county Fl voted trump and St lucie county didn't and they're both flipped

That's how our system works. This has happened before, and it will happen again. If you don't like it, leave.

>when they lose
trump won

>30 states to 20 states

Guess which one is higher?

they didnt count commiefornia until the very end

this.
the popular vote was likely rigged on top of all of that fraud so Soros could use it as fuel for continuing protests.

Wouldn't matter, we issue licenses to illegals, and register everyone with a license to vote. Mexico literally gets a say in how California is ran. Trump needs to clean house so god damned bad.

fuck you and your argument. I hope someone kicks your pompous ass. Please kill yourself.

she certainly did user. that stupid cunt. can't do anything right, is a dismal failure in her life's work.

just disregard the non-white vote

>lives in heavily democratic/liberal state
>why should I go vote when my state ( CA/NY/etc. ) will go blue regardless?

I was thinking this exact thing. I went to bed at 3:30 just after his speech and he was up by over a million. I wake up 4 hours later and she's up by 2. Fake and gay

Nigger learn how to comprehend what you read.

Doesn't matter. Sorry try again in four years.

I would be mad but then I remind myself Trump won anyway despite the enormous amounts of rigging

maybe...maybe the democrats should have gotten rid of the electoral college when they were in power for the last 8 years

Liberal logic: what applies to 1 member of a group applies to all. QED divide hillary's total by 7 to get the real number of votes she got.

To be honest, I thought the losing side would have demanded a recount in this election.

>46% didn't vote
the people wanted none of the above

But the states wanted Trump. We're the United States, not the United People

>takin what some rando on the Internet says as factual

Damn it's still hilarious how more than half the people caught commiting voter fraud were Trump supporters.

It would have brought scrutiny to the votes meaning they would have had to confirm each vote as authentic. That would have exposed the fact Hillary had people voting for her several times and she would be in serious shit. She did the smart thing and cut her losses.

Clinton won California by over a million votes. It's not "the people" who wanted her, but "those people" - criminal aliens.

Perhaps the best thing would be for California to secede. Of course, the United States sans California had then ought to declare war upon and reconquer that state, ridding it of the enemy population for good.

Probably a good 2-3 million of hillarys votes were from illegals and dead people still registered somehow.

that always happens, it will never not happen. People dont fucking care about politics. If you're an ultranormie you're too tired when you get in from work to even go vote, and you wouldn't have any idea who to select if you did.

OMG 0.5%

Citation needed.

If the election was popular vote only, they would have campaigned differently. Trump would have still won.

Is that even possible?

How do you know? That vote is based on states giving electoral votes. If it was set up for a direct democracy, more people in blue states that wanted Trump would have shown up to blow her the fuck out.

You must live in a large group think community aka L.A. or NY city.

It's no secret, cities are magnets for libshits. It's unfair balance to have two or three cities choose a president.

Hence, electoral college.

There are millions of absentee votes to be counted. I suspect corruption, "extra" mail, and ironically, "lost" votes.

When you go to LA, most of it either feels like uber GAY SF or Mexico.

Direct democracy isn't ideal in this case for obvious reasons, though the federal government should probably have less power tbqh.

popular vote can't be taken seriously until voter ID is required for every vote. The only reason she won is because of illegal voters, deceased votes and nu male faggots voting multiple times

>318 million citizens
>only 121 million voted

What the fuck!?

Only through Constitutional amendment or the 270 pact. Both nearly impossible due to Republican control of the congress and majority of state houses.

You're are either an unprincipled asshole or ignorant. The Constitution has protections against majority, minority, and regional tyranny.

This retardation is on par with fuckknuckles here carrying on about ' I didn't vote for *.* in a Westminster system.

>RACIST, SEXIST, BORN IN KENYA
>HILLARY WON THE NOMINATION

where were they in 2008

I just did the math. Check it out:

New York voted
>4,143,874 CLINTON
>2,640,570 TRUMP

California voted
>5,931,283 CLINTON
>3,184,721 TRUMP

That means that Clinton won "popular vote" only in California and New York, generally speaking.

Clinton has a surplus of:
>2,746,566
votes from California
>1,503,304
votes from New York

This means that those two states ALONE account for a 4.2 MILLION SURPLUS OF VOTES.

If you remove New York and California from the US election, the votes are:

>54,440,547 TRUMP
>50,764,765 CLINTON

TRUMP BEATS CLINTON BY OVER 3.6 MILLION VOTES WITHOUT CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK. THOSE TWO STATES ALONE.

Yeah, fuck having the majority choose the president
>populism

I'm pretty sure children are considered citizens and so are felons, two parties that cannot vote.

going by that logic 'the people' didn't want either of them. 47% didn't even vote

Exactly. It just so happens that two of our most populous states are heavily blue; so many red voters simply won't show. This skews the popular vote in an republic electoral based election.

But leftists are too stupid to grasp this.

Let's just laugh at them and enjoy our victory.

100% this.

Voter ID law with electronic and paper ballots in triplicate back ups, printed with the unqiue serial # of voter ID. Voter check in and check out logs.

>the states wanted Trump

I just wanted to point out the obvious.

The only reason they have popular vote is because it's legal in California for illegals to vote.

Really, we should assign electoral votes based on land area.