What's your favorite Alien Race in Marvel?

What's your favorite Alien Race in Marvel?

I wish the marvel movies showed more aliens. I hated how the crowds on sakaar had no aliens, except ones that had a part in the story.

Do asgardians count as an alien race?

I can't believe there so many and they still mainly use just kree, skrulls, and now chitauri.

>tfw no skrull gf
;-;

Is that Saitama?

>type of government: democratic republic
This isn't a real thing.

i can't believe there's so many races in star trek and they still mainly use klingons, vulcans, romulans, borg and cardassians

They really need a Brood movie now. Fox owns the rights to Alien so can't complain about them being too similar.

but muh fan favorites

Xartans? Mostly because nobody wants to use them. They should be mary sues on paper.

>>tfw no skrull gf
>;-;
I know that feel all too well.

hmmm that seems to be my point

where the fan favorite and classic skrull and kree are the only aliens that get any significant focus instead of making a bunch of donut steel aliens that blend together with other sci fi aliens like the garbage that hickman churned out a few years ago

Except it's not a fan favorite thing especially in skrull stories. It's just nameless alien stand in from a writer too lazy to use the tools available to him.

These creeps

Sauce?

The Phalanx

The whole techno-organic virus assimilating all humans into their Borg master race is pretty cool.

man, the Warbound had the shitest life
did Hulk even acknologed their existence after WWH?

Always had a soft spot for Rigellians and Centaurians, mostly because they had a tendency to show up as background characters

Seems like most Marvel aliens recently are just vague bright colored blobs with tentacles.

World War Hulk After Smash - Warbound

Subtle.

The octopus thing is a rigellian with tentacle mods

I'm still upset that she isn't Tana Nile.

They're not alien. They're from Earth.