Why is she sad?

Why is she sad?

She's a skunk

because she's in sonichu

Why was Fifi so obedient/weak in the movie? In the TV show, when she wanted a guy she tackled them and tried to kidnap them.

That's all she had. She wasn't exactly funny or interesting. Maybe they could have given her some pity points by playing up how she lives in an old car, but she never seemed unhappy.

Fifi didn't have much range or story potential as a character; she had a one note gimmick that wasn't very funny in the first place. I mean, putting your dick aside, did ANYONE really find the formula of Fifi chasing boys funny? Not "sexy", not "fappable", not "unf", but FUNNY?

Then they gave her a mutual love interest in Hamton and that took away her gimmick, reducing her from a one-note character to a zero-note character and she became strictly background fodder or support in group adventures.

I didn't really find Babs funny either, though. As a kid, I didn't understand most of the impersonations and as an adult, I recognize that impersonations are the second lowest form of comedy, above only prop comedy.

I liked Shirley the most out of the three main girls, which is weird.

WHY didn’t Fifi and Pepe ever get together?

I imagine that they both could’ve satisfied each other’s massive sexual drive.

Because I can't be with her.

She's underage

Fifi's underage
then again she is French so perhaps 14 is considered okay under the caliphate

Pepe is actually turned off by aggressive women. Fifi would be his worst nightmare.

No dick in the popcorn.

>underage

Isn’t she a university student?
Ignoring that isn’t the AOC in France 15-16?

Looniversity is actually a high school.

It was a "Looniversity" but the characters were still portrayed as children who played with toys and got grounded by their parents.

And AOC in France doesn't mean much since she's in the USA.

cuz her show isn't getting a new season

Because she's an A cup. And rightly so. Flatty's get and deserve no love from anyone.

she wouldn't be if she wanted to

I don't know why my post got deleted, but both of you are correct.

Eh, she could push it up and out into a C sometimes.

Why was Elmyra transferred to Chuck Norris school? Was she expelled or something?

I wish they'd paired Fifi and Furrball up more than once. The skunk/cat relationship was the best.

>implying that would stop him

because of what shes watching

nah, Feef has sense enough to watch only true kino

I unironically thoroughly enjoyed 2049.

She's watching another girl suck her man's cock. She opens her mouth as if to say something. Maybe offer a bj herself. She would have done it. But no words come out. She knows she's outclassed. So she say nothing. She watches. Maybe she can imagine that its her head moving up and down, wrapping her tongue around that dick, lapping rapidly at the head, precum stretching to her lower lip. Her pussy is dripping, throbbing with frustration, but she can't shlick because of all the snacks on her lap. She can't even move the popcorn to catch his jizz when he jerked to climax. She'll never know the taste. This is hell for her.

And he made her pay the theater for the seat she ruined with her moistness. And the seat he cummed on too.

Do you have a cuckqueen fetish, user?

Sure, when i was, like, 8. I mean, it's just gender flipped Pepe LePew.

>Elmyra dresses up like boy skunk to trick Fifi
>Ends up getting molested by Fifi because she thinks she is a boy

This is the only time I have ever seen this trope gender reversed in a cartoon, where a girl dresses like a boy and inadvertently gets romanced by a horny girl. I've seen the inverse boy/boy version a million times, but never the girl/girl version in any other cartoon.

That's weak evidence

>Wearing a frontless cocktail dress

I mean, I know they were able to get away with it because Fifi normally walks around in the buff, but still.

she doesnt care. theres that episode where babs had to pry her off of college guys who were willing to fuck her. i doubt pepe cares either. he might see her as his student and not as a woman, but he IS french

Let's be real. That's probably all chest fur fluff.

because she smells like an entire spilled over perfume counter at Macys

also, this is her canon scent, not like shit

This is what the Scentanna character model was SUPPOSED to look like. The animators made some creative improvements.

>also, this is her canon scent, not like shit

Nah, that's just your fanfic, autismo. You post it in every Fifi thread but you aren't fooling anyone.

yeah, SURE, even her chest fluff is a fucking C cup, which hides those sweet perky Cs!

look at the shape of that fur tuft on her chest, that is totally boobs

So did everybody else who watched the movie.

yeah, its also what Zatanna was wearing back then....... so good on them for changing it.

she's got some Panda Delgado tier development

Bless those horny animators.

She's sad because instead of spending her Summer with Hampton, she spent it chasing the loser actor.

Dan's early concept sketches are top tier.

Are you a yaoi girl?

Were they japs, koreans, or westerners?

Well, the one who told them to sex her up was probably Paul Dini.

Thanks I have a boner now

of all the tiny girls, she was definitely not intended to be flat chested

>Fifi will never smother you with her tail

Because she needs a good dicking from me.

She found out in the Tiny Toon reboot, they took her Feminist label in her old bio and turned her into a modern day feminist.
But she still craves the boy love so her ner character is wildly inconsistant.

Well , I remember finding Pepe Le Pew kind of funny in the surreal ways he just popped up to torment the poor cat

That's because Fifi is a degenerate feminist who drank too much of the leftie kool-aid and wants to race mix with anyone but males of her own race because everyone is saying it's the right thing to do and she has no original thoughts of her own, so she follows the crowd mentality.

A shame that they can't use Mac Tonite as a mascot anymore, well at least we got that Saint Pepsi song too.

>Fifi will never tackle you and attempt rape

I'm not that guy, but I do remember when episode when she only starts to stink when she sprays perfume on herself. Fifi is one of those girls who overdoes it.

Because she was starstruck. Normally she's just looking for any old male skunk to jump his bones, but she was dumbfounded in the face of a famous skunk and willing to do pretty much anything to get his approval. Of course that has limits.

Like you need to tell the Japs to sex anything up.

I remember when I was a little kid who had a crush on Fifi, and I wanted to fucking murder that guy.

>Paul Dini worked on Tiny Toons
>joke at the end of an episode about him "marrying" Fifi
>Paul Dini's one true waifu is Zatanna

Hmm

HMMM

I'm sure we all felt that way. Poor feef can't catch a break.

Yes, this is exactly what I needed to help test my willpower. Thank you!

Look at all that fucking food. Is she a fatty?

It's for him. He just doesn't want to carry it. Or pay for it.

Me in the back,

Yeah, I shared similar sentiments when I was a bab.

My dick in the popcorn. Very proud of my performance in this scene. Gods I was stronger then.

Hello guys, may I join in?

You never watched the show, huh? Her episodes were about chasing what she thought were male skunks.

Do you have any issues you want to work out user?

mods been slipping

I wish chochi did more Fifi. Damn does he have the knack for it.

Japs are second only to the French as "lewdest country in the world"

Wow that tail game is strong.

You seen Argentina?

I know why...but i can't show you...yet.

On a side note. Would clothes, or le skunk au natural be more cartoon accurate?

Chochi dont draw anymore?

he rebooted one of his never ending comics recently

I feel like a bit of that was from the show having several characters and that a good portion of the show was dedicated parody of other things.

That meant outside of the Fifi character she was essentially just girl#3. Well, technically girl#2. No one cares about the duck witch girl.

Sex offender keeps him from being near minors

Shes hot

>No one cares about the duck witch girl.

I do

Not to be a fag, but what I notice here is: holy shit the animation, lighting, cell shading, and model game on this 90's animation is ridiculously good!

Why can't we have nice things like this anymore? Do I blame the existence of Flash, or just cheep studios?

>throbbing with frustration
That's not a thing vaginas do.

back then they still didn't have the sweet spot of lowest cost for highest profits.

It could vary from time to time like in the show

let the mods sleep
keep on posting more of this luscious rapist

There's nothing sweet about that spot... this looks so much better than modern stuff. Just make something awesome, but have some idea how to handle a proper merchandise and licensing program with it so that you can do something amazing and also turn a profit.

She didn’t get picked to be the designated shooter