Was 6Teen accurate?

How close was 6teen to your actual life when you were 16? Did any of the episodes happen to you anons in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonfatness.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fudge_Yeah_Cartoon_Fatness_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How close was 6teen to your actual life when you were 16?
Not close, when I was 16 I sat in front of the computer all day neglecting my studies. I grew apart from my friends, and got really invested in YTP

Other kids were getting laid, getting into fights, hanging out at the mall, and going to prom. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23 which I think is pretty pathetic but whatever

I woke up everyday and realized life gets shittier and longer everyday. And everything is a lie.

I wish I had a baller mall like they had.

Holy shit are you me and I lost my virginity at 18

Not close at all, when I was 16 me and my friends just hung around at the house of whoevers parents weren't home, smoked a lot of pot, and played video games

I regularly masturbate to the episode where Caitlin gets fat

What's it like having a fetish like that?

Depressing mostly.

>I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23 which I think is pretty pathetic but whatever

That's almost as pathetic as someone who didn't lose their virginity until they were 27....and haven't gotten laid.....in the 7 years since....

...y'know, hypothetically.

/waits for obligatory 40-yr-old virgin to appear in this thread to make me feel better by comparison

i only when to the arcade at the mall and some of the restaurants, we had street fighter 4 tournaments and pizza.

My mall is kill, completely devoid of all life, a footlocker and a arcade/lasertag place. Do any of you anons have a LIT mall?

My city has a mall that's still alive.

It also has three others that are dead.

Fairly similar. I worked a part time job and me and my friends would hang out at the mall sometimes. There were not a lot of guys in my friends circle though. Every guy I knew was somebody one of my friends was dating. So that was one big difference.

jeez, sad to here some of you haven't lost your virginity yet.
lost it at 14 to a friend of my sister, i just simply told her "wanna fuck" and that was it.

but when i was 16 i only went to the mall because, i really wanted to be like the those teens from tv, chilling out and shit, i mean i really didn't have any friends to hang out with but it was hell of a lot better than staying home.

honestly high school and being a teenager sucks, life doesn't truly start until you leave all that bullshit behind, including all those fake ass friends you have, and getting yourself a gym membership.

>jeez, sad to here some of you haven't lost your virginity yet.

?

Haven't seen any in this thread yet. Just a lot of losers who lost theirs (very VERY) late.

25 here, still virgin. Unironically waiting for marriage though

dude you a cuck lol

14 isn't that late, but i guess when we all find about sex, we all want to lose it early as possible

So, where do you think the cast of 6teen is now?

I really wish I hung out with my friends more. Those were some wasted opportunities.

Look what I found.
cartoonfatness.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fudge_Yeah_Cartoon_Fatness_Wiki

No, I was homeless at 16.
If I can compare hanging out in alleys with other homeless teens to what these kids do, then yeah, it was pretty close, but there were more drugs and fights.

They're much too broad with their categories, honestly. I don't understand why you'd bother cataloguing shows where an animal turns into a circle for a couple of frames. It means stuff like the Producing Parker episode just gets lost in the chaff.

I'm still a virgin at 19, but it's not as pathetic as it sounds since I was just wasn't interested in sex or dating as an adolescent, and so never tried to get a girlfriend.
>inb4 fag

Not at all. I just hung out with the same two people and we would just smoke and listen to music in an abandoned field.
Literally my entire summer from 16-18.

Really didnt like Nikki at all. For you anons who had girlfriends at 16, which girl did they act like the most?
>Mfw my gf was a white Nikki, straight up garbage

Nope. The anime Chuunibyou was much closer. Except I was a fat guy with long hair.

It's not as bad as masturbating to the "6teen girls fart" compilations like I did.
Every time I came, I wanted to kill myself a little bit more.

Nope. These guys had friends.

this

This isnt r9k, I expected more Chad anons here...

What the fuck Is a mall?