>Megaman: School Adventures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y81ytPbuOmw&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no third season of Sonic Boom

>Summer Cuck Island
>>Craig of the Creek
>>Apple and Onion
These three look fucking horrible and may be the death of CN and american animation in general. At least TDD looks somewhat entertaining

>At least TDD looks somewhat entertaining
>your favorite characters except now they’re babies
It didn’t work in the 80’s, it won’t work now

>>DC Superhero Girls
Afraid of another horse show?

It wil be substantially better then “ugly hipster art girly teen drama written for stunted women children” or “the worst aspects of SU turned into its own series without any of SUs charm or appeal”

I don't understand the relation, but no, I'm afraid of more obnoxious humor that the DC Supe girls shorts and videos have, I've seen them on Boomerang. It's incredibly quirky and annoying. None of the characters are the least bit interesting, and there's a fine line between preschool shows and a show for kids. It doesn't have anything a preschool show wouldn't have because it's for that line.

Those three are the only things I'm excited for.

How can you be excited for fucking garbage like those shows are? Have you seen the pilots?

Cartoon network Upfront in 2 months, maybe they will announce more promising shows.

Yeah but I'm also out of cartoons to watch or think about and sci looks really weird (not saying in a good or bad way but I'm curious) and Craig looks comfy

>lowering your standards so much to the point you think craig looks good
Christ i fucking hate this board

It's just some kids hanging out and playing pretend. Not a big deal really.

He means design wise retarded cherry picker

>having anything but disdain for summer camp island

>Implying each and every one of that shit isn't going straight to Boomerang to make room for more reruns of "Your New Favorite Show!!!"

I've assumed for awhile that TTG has been spammed because it's the only show they've had that fits their quota for a new preschool era they're trying to get to, Ben 10 got lucky but it still isn't getting the massive shit TTG is.

After this shit CN'll finally have their lineup they've been waiting for, and they've done cancelled the shows that stood in their way. SU only continues because of first CN showrunner being female and the fact the online community is still vocal, therefore they get what they want out of it.

>Girl is as tall as a house
wtf

Thats exactly why its fucking shit. I dont want to watch something as humorless and boring as that, this shouldve never been picked up.
No, im referring to the plot and humor
These shows will fail and TTG is ending soon, so either CN will be forced to get its head outve its ass and make better shows fast and appeal to fans of already exsisting shows, or they will be stubborn and slowly die.

>because it's the only show they've had that fits their quota for a new preschool era they're trying to get to
What retards think this is a good idea? What made CN popular in the beginning of this decade was because the shows had more mature humor. Why do they think regressing it will be a way to get more popular when history has proven the opposite?

They've been pushing their app so I think they're trusting the maturer groups to stick to online and just reformat CN to CN Jr for the kiddies that aren't on tablets

>*Adult Swim jr. intensifies*

All of it is shit. All of it. Summer Camp Island, Craig of the Creek, Apple and Onion, Villainous, Infinity Trainwreck, and all of the other pilots.
They are all horrible generic dreck.

I like Unikitty, but it's the only 2018 cartoon that isn't garbage. If CN needs at least one LOLSORANDUMB show, it should be it.

>Infinity Trainwreck
I thought people liked that show

>Villainous, Infinity Trainwreck
Forgot to put these in the OP. Villainous has maybe 1 thing going for it and it's the meta shit where they have him realize the existence of other shows, but that got boring fast. The waifufags and fujoshits usually agree they only watch it for flug or whatever his name is and demencia.

Infinity Train has potential but good fucking god tulip is obnoxious. One-one is a pretty default quirky sidekick that misunderstands logical things and that's never really funny, akin to Baymax in BH6 which amplified it in the series they made. I hope Villainous stays in Mexico and IT doesn't get greenlit but there's some things to suggest both are gonna happen.

and how did I forget Unikitty? It's easily the most annoying show on CN, it even beats TTG's shitty humor. Wacky cute character that can get mad and shoot fire out of her eyes and then say teehee is one of the worst things there is, it's not even funny. The only character that seems interesting I can't even remember what he looked like or what his name was. The bumpers CN keeps spamming for it are enough to make me not want to watch the channel even on the rare chance there's a decent rerun of something on.

>Afraid of another horse show?
There’s isn’t any danger of that happening because teenage superhero girls are not ponies. The mlp stigma isn’t there for autists like barneyfag to sperg out over.

>Villainous, Infinity Trainwreck
Fuck you bitch, those actually look good unlike the regurgitated cancer CN greenlight this year

Nah they're the same generic garbage
One appeals to nostalgiafags and waifufags who don't stop posting about the 2000s
Infinity Trainwreck looks like it will be another hacky loreshit cartoon

Thats still just as dumb. The app is fucking shit, and if you need a cable provider then they would rather watch TV.

So what the do you want then?

>hating 2000s cartoons
>hating lore
You are the most uncultured little shit on this pathetic board.

>unlike
Never said they were good? They're all shitty for a variety of different reasons, it's just that what's in the OP are all shit for similar reasons of each other. What do you even see in Villainous outside of wanting to fuck the characters? Like I said Infinity Train has potential but only if Owen is creative enough, instead they gave us a chess room and a fart train.

Ben 10 didn't get lucky, it's just too huge in foreign countries for CN to ignore. They can ignore shit like PPG and Steven Universe all they want but Ben 10's metrics are too good to ignore.

Granted I'm pretty sure those metrics only apply to the first show and have been in a steady decline ever since.

Yes, why would you assume just because one guy called it a name that that has changed?
>The waifufags and fujoshits usually agree they only watch it for flug or whatever his name is and demencia
Like 5 people at the most have said this
>Villainous has maybe 1 thing going for it
>how did I forget Unikitty? It's easily the most annoying show on CN
>taste this shit
I think you're making the bait too obvious at this point
>Liking lore
Kys

An original, high quality, enjoyable cartoon without any of the bullshit.
It ain't bait
and you are the most plebeian

>What do you even see in Villainous outside of wanting to fuck the characters?
Yes, i like the crazy antics of evil characters. I like black hat as a character and dont even want to fuck him. You kill yourself for hating plot in cartoons you fucking faggot

Lore doesn't mean the basic plot you brainlet

You ae the plebian shit for thinking shows with a storyline are bad
>b-but steven universe
Just because the writers are shit doesnt mean all forms of fiction are shit by association

Holy shit, are you fucking retarded? What does lore mean to you then?

>An original, high quality, enjoyable cartoon without any of the bullshit.
Name one faggot

>TFW the only Sup Forums thing I'm looking forward to is something that has a high chance of literally never happening
>TFW I legitimately feel nothing for these new shows so I can't even watch them to make fun of them

shit. Is anyone else hoping that this is just another dark era in cartoons and that soon everything will get back on track before eventually going to shit again?

>being this much of a brainlet and not knowing what lore actually means

Lore is all of the needless extended information that isn't necessary for a cartoon

Fuck off brainlet

>Is anyone else hoping that this is just another dark era in cartoons and that soon everything will get back on track
Yes, honestly i hope CN and miller learns from this shit and never go bad again
>before eventually going to shit again?
Dont jinx it faggot

Technically lore is things like the backstory of stuff and plot that isn't explicitly stated that the viewers have to figure out themselves.

>durr your a brainlet for thinking extra background info is bad in general or cant be apart of the plot
Please die

You can make a good cartoon without appealing to nostalgiafags or adding in pointless lore. You know that right?

Good things can't last forever, you and I both know this. All of us Sup Forumsfags are going to be stuck in this cycle of good to shit to good to shit and so on. This is something we have to accept.

>mobileposter
lol

I'm sure the show will be just fine.

>thinking it matters from where someone posts
>lol just accept it
Fuck you, we can try to make sure nothing this bad as the current era of CN ever happens again

>thinking townie shit-the show will be good
>ever
It ruined SU, it certainly doesnt need its own show without anything that SU had that was interesting

>mobileposter makes low quality posts
Kek

Kill yourself desktop faggot

Hey you two, both mobile and desktop have their own benefits. So shut the fuck up.

>both have their benefits

>both have their benefits

>Summer Cuck Island
what?
>Total Drama Daycare
WHAT?

Craig of the Creek looks damn good, IDK what you are on user

>You kill yourself for hating plot in cartoons you fucking faggot
That's not what I said though. Every cartoon has a plot.
Lore is the past, the background, the history of a story, and while it can be used well, it's far from necessary in most stories, and often distracts from the plot itself.
>he's not denying being a phoneposter
Eternal summer
Except, no one is appealing to "nostalgiafags"
Especially considering it's just a buzzword for anyone who recognizes there are things that are old that are good

Give one single reason for this

>Except no one is appealing to nostalgiafags
Ah, that's why all of those 90's/00's cartoon revivals are coming out.

>DUERR PHONES ARE BAD BECAUSE I SAY SOO
Your tears are delicious, retard

today I will remind them

youtube.com/watch?v=Y81ytPbuOmw&

All of which take massive liberties because they're not aiming to appeal to the old audience. Also, making new content of an old property is not "appealing to nostalgiafags"

Another quality post from the mobileposter.

Another “quality” post from a desktop elitist faggot

Did he just take some shit and power through making this and doesn't even remember any of it? I could legitimate believe that, it seems like when he was high he thought some awkward shit was really funny but sober it's just fucking mundane and weird.

Not really helping your case there.

Im literally using your own words against you, if anyones making an ass of their case its you by saying such weak shit as you are.

>literally copying what others say
Sad.

>thinking using what other people say against them is copying
Confirmed retard

>Using other peoples words and going "no u" isn't copying
Lmao

>missess the entire point of my post
>keeps pushing his shit argument after its been proven false
Tell me, why does your autism get so triggered that people browse here on their mobile anyways? Is it because your pimply fat ass pn your computer is mad other people arent stuck in their basement like you?

I can't tell if I'm just getting old or what, cause every single one of these look like dog shit to me.

Do you even know what you're even posting about at this point?
You seem like you're just in a continuing fit of rage and it's hilarious to watch. I love it when mobileposters get mad as fuck.

>triggered babies get upset for their show getting insulted
>it becomes phone vs desktop arguments
just accept you are the one with shit taste, you can still have your taste but it's shit, no one's trying to change you, they're just telling you it's bad (IE they don't agree)
All these shows are fucking ass and if they best thing you can muster is "it's funny" whenever a character yells or says RAAAAHHGGGH HAHAAHAHA there's nothing to say to you otherwise.

You are literally REEEEEing iver someone posting on a phone. Now stop dodging my question, why do phone posters trigger your neckbeard autism?

You're the one who got angry and told me to kill myself when I mentioned it. Stay mad.

>says RAAAAHHGGGH HAHAAHAHA
Is it bad that I laughed at this

You're new if you have no fucking idea why phone posters are commonly associated with retarded obnoxious users. You don't even have to agree with the points, there are minor exceptions, but you're instead saying you have no idea what the issues are at all which proves you're not in the small column of exceptions already.

I'm not the user you're talking to but he's enabling this bullshit by not attempting anything other than baiting you into responding and this argument is cluttering this fucking thread.

didnt they also try the same with fucking scooby doo and failed horribly?

Except that actually was a surprisingly good show. But really how can anyone mess up the Scooby Doo formula.

Whatever, fuck you
>You're new if you have no fucking idea why phone posters are commonly associated with retarded obnoxious users.
Literally a lie made up by buttmad oldfagd

the hell is Summer Cuck Island exactly?

>He doesn't deny he's a newfag
>He just goes "whatever fuck you"
wew

to

Are you implying I'm an old fag? By newfag I mean within this past year because the examples are given every time this argument is started by contrived bullshit, and if you haven't seen it or can't even fathom what the issues MIGHT be, you're newer than just Newfag, you've just fucking started on the tip.

go to

>saying whatever fuck you because someone showcased your cartoon having absolute ass for animation, design, and sizing

I hate SCI, your point?

user are you alright?

It was a mistake. I was trying to link to SCI gif. I'm sorry for the mishap.

Not him, but I'm fairly new. Basically, when more political and autistic things started popping up like Gamergate more phoneposters started to use Sup Forums. Sup Forums, as an example, has a very high density of phoneposters.

>upfront: we give up here’s more TTG

nah, it's all just garbage. its just a bunch of slice of life baby drama (one of them quite literally being baby drama) about these spineless, soft, geometric loser characters accomplishing nothing except using the power of friendship and serendipity to resolve every single conflict. its just boring flashing lights for toddlers, which i think says a lot about the people making these shows nowadays

>TTG is about to end.
What we need is Justice League GO. I'm saying this unironically.

>which i think says a lot about the people making these shows nowadays
Because these are safe space college toddlers that believe in shit like feminism and think toxic masculinity is real. They hate violence, sex, and anything offensive or “triggereing” so we get overly safe bland shit like summer camp island.

user. Please. Justice League Action is already the perfect direction for it.

the guy that said that updated it and said a new season is being made