Kill Six Billion Demons

IA! IA!

Scaled God of the Deep

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/963bd6f641ec7c78f4aba7b812bac560/tumblr_p2tmvf2CzB1s9w52zo1_1280.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P U N I S H E D M A M M O N

I feel like this page could have worked just as well or even slightly better without dialogue, but this is fine, I think.

Also Ally why the fuck are you walking away from the town? Are you just gonna ignore how this vault is so huge it has its own ecosystem?

>Cataracts
>Knives in his neck for easy climbing
ez

MAMMON LIVES

Holy fuck he looks rad

If SOMEONE doesn't shadow of the colossus mammon i'm gonna be pretty upset
he's the only dude in the comic big enough for it

I think you can count on it based on the way we're seeing him.

I was kinda hoping he'd pull a Smaug and rise behind her from the pile of gold.

So it turns out he IS too big to leave the vault anymore (and also blind?), but how did he get that big. True that the Kind People are immortal, but then why are all the ones we see in the present normal sized? Do they reproduce, with the elders handling bigger loads until they are just too big and go off to some retirement area of some sort?

So abbdon is ripping off the hobbit now?

SAD!

Kind People grow continually, I assume they either commit suicide at some point or find other work to do once they grow large enough.

Arent Jaggannoth, and Jadis big enough to be Colossi'ed? Also if we can expect Metatron to be "awakened" at some point in the future he can be SOTC'ed too.

Just because they don't die of old age doesn't mean they can't die at all, and your odds of getting killed are drastically lower when you're a Demiurge.

K6BD was originally a MSPAF, it'd not be a proper MSPAF if it didn't have shitloads of references to other works. Or did you miss the entire Alice In Wonderland reference at the beginning?

A) Kind People just take a really, really, REALLY long time to get that big. Mammon is fucking ancient. Most Kind People die of other causes long before they get anywhere near that big.

B) Mammon's immense power has altered just how big he can get and how quickly he grows.

>>Cataracts
Actual question about that, do servants degenerate due to old age or or stay as strong forever?

Cool Page, Mammon looks fucking rad. Correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't there be a glove on her right hand in the fourth panel, or should we just assume it's been taken off?

>Jaggannoth, and Jadis
Jagganoth maybe but's he's closer to being titan-sized, Jadis no because she's probably about Solomon's size.

He already did that in Cio's flashbacks.

>Arbuz budesh drew Cio

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Makes sense, he's got his own webcomic about demons, just with a whole lot more of plot going nowhere and everyone fucking or killing each other. Or both.

It's constantly off after the third panel, so I guess it just came off.

fuck you, i liked Bernardo cabbage patch as Smaug and that's the voice I'm going to use for this guy.

It's actually kinda funny how we haven't heard him speak a single word so far and I bet there's a reason for it so I'm holding my judgement on the voice until he says something.

link for anyone
NSFW
68.media.tumblr.com/963bd6f641ec7c78f4aba7b812bac560/tumblr_p2tmvf2CzB1s9w52zo1_1280.png

YES! Finally, been waiting forever for this reveal.

IA! IA! Pity him!

It looks like standard tumblr art.

That thing you just said is meaningless.

The point is that it is lewd Cio artwork.

My expectations of what a dragon should be were set by the 1997 cartoon adaptation of The Hobbit.

This is the first time they've been met in years.

No, Servants don't die of old age or disease. This might be an effect of his life style.

well it is on tumblr so that's very perceptive of you

Same here. Dragons to me are basically large, sapient cats with a huge amount of elemental power and a proclivity to collect wealth and more power.

So exactly like large, sapient cats

Towns disappear when dragons show themselves.

Honestly, given that people calling her 'Alice' was worked in right with the actual lore and the general themes of unreality and such, I'd say it's more of a actual motif than just a theme.

> Insert Red Kings Dream reference

yes.
Yes.
YES!!!
HOLY SHIT, HE IS A BIG GUY!

>Tell me about Mammon! Why do they pity him?

He lost his face fingers.

> If I pull that key off, will you die?

Holy shit you're right.

Or maybe they're just teeth now?

Maybe he did some advanced hand puppetry and puppeted them into a maw.

Pretty much all the skin on his snout is gone as well. Maybe he had it all removed because the face fingers symbolize the fact that his race was literally created to serve?

Did they even have snouts under the face fingers?

Sure, check out their skulls.

Actually never mind, I just took another look and those actually are the fingers. Maybe Mammon's just at a weird angle.

it looks likes the "jaw" can be fingers when they want to. Mammon's jaw looks the same in this as it does in the new panel.

>CAAAARRRLLL. That kills people.

His face overall still looks way more fucked up than it used to be, though. I can't tell if those are yellow boils on his face or just coins falling off, but there's also the weird scaly red skin on his "cheeks" .

He's got a beard now that's the only difference

he's definitely gotten more old and more scarred. It's interesting that he doesn't even notice the swords enough to pull them out.

He also looks like he's got a pretty bad case of glaucoma.

So does Mammon just emit smoke these days.

Pretty good

So... Mammon is The Ultimate Ambition?

I have a question - if it was settled in a high school, which archetype will be used for every Demiurge?
My guesses are:
Jag - that quiet fat kid that not so secretly planning shooting in a school so “they all can pay”
Mottom - Rich spoiled shallow bitch, zero friends, all the leeches.
Solomon - Football’s team captain.
Incubus - that creepy dude who sells drugs. Maybe or maybe not a bi And maybe ruined life of some really cool kid back in a day
Jadis - quiet bookish girl, now indulging a NEETdom
Gog-Agog - the weird kid, a popular camwhore though. Might be a trap full of STDs

Any thoughts?

We know literally nothing about Mammon's personality other than the whole family murder thing so it's impossible to know for sure.

Also if anything Mottom's main issue is that she has way too many "friends".

Probably because she killed her true friends in a War.

>jag
>quiet fat kid

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. The dude cannot be harmed physically, has control of spacetime, and he fucking knows it.

Also he fought through the Demiurge war BEFORE becoming immortal, IIRC.

When I first read that panel, because of the way the spacing of the speech bubbles is, I thought he was saying ‘I called it!’ like he made a bet or something and was really happy with himself.

how did Sup Forums react to allison going yuri on herself

Isn't he also a /k/ autist?

Well, as you expected.
self-cest is the best cest

secret geek != quiet fat kid

Yeah he hoards advanced weapons.

>Not imagining Sup Forums-related Smaug voice

>claims wanting to find Cio
>doesn't immediately turn back to swim the way she came
Allison has shown time and time again that she has no critical thinking skills at all.

Yeah, I don't get it. The motivation to get back in control was to help Cio, but once she's back she just goes further.

she just wrestled control of her body with her own will to power, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't paying attention to where she was going during the "fight"

Adding to this,
White Chain is the no-fun-allowed hall monitor.
Cio is basically the same. Gremlin that writes homo-erotic fan fiction about her friends.

Nah, White Chain is a religious girl who suddenly developed lesbo thoughts.

It’s a Juggernaut Star is a no-fun hall monitor, and power got into his head.

Wasn't Abbadon talking about how dark the stuff with Allyson's corruption would be? Seems like that shit was resolved a bit quick

Who said it has stopped?

she's dealt with her own Will to Power, and incorporated it into her own personality again.

Who's to say that she won't embrace her Will to Power even further?

I’m not sure she could make it back in the state she’d currently in. I can’t imagine swimming with all those wounds is going to make things easy.

I know the Psalms are optional, but is there a "best time" to read them if I wanted the comics full lore or should I read them first before starting the comic?

I presumed that she just wasn't aware of what had happened since her emotion took over.

You're at the edge of the map now, Allison
Here there be monsters

He looks like he's missing the prehensile mouth parts other Kind People have.

Nah, thats what the red parts are, the King People's finger mandibles in their neutral state form a normal snout, look at the sides, those lines are where it bends like fingers

I'd recommend reading the Psalms after Book I and reading all of Abbadon's extras when you encounter them. They really add to the lore.

ALL THE KNIFES IN THE NECK!!

I'm honestly not sure what's gonna happen next. For all the predictions that have been made, it seems like most of them relied on the assumption that Allison would keep (most of) the power she'd gained. But if she's truly back to the level she was when meeting Mottom, she's gonna have to pull herself together.

000001 hasn't "featured prominently" like Abaddon said she would, most of the devils are still unaccounted for, Mottom is in the vicinity, and Incubus desperately needs Allison to stay alive for his plan to work.

What I'm saying is, this might become a clusterfuck.

I wonder how sane/active Mottom is.

I think he said Incubus' shit would be dark. Not anything to do with Allison's corruption.

I think she's not back at that low power. She unified with her powerful self so now she has a better idea of how to control her power. It has to be this way or else shit, man. She can't go back to useless level. For pacing's sake it's just not a good idea.

Next arc is supposed to be a training arc, so I absolutely do think it's possible she's lost the last chapter's progress. I mean her wounds even opened right back up.

Bug limbs. Nice.

She lost the ability to control the power but she knows what she can do now so she's not back to zero.

>Why did you kill our parents?! Our family?! Our entire clan?!
>To measure my abilities.

dunno if anyone noticed it but Ynamon is an anagram of Anonym.

Holy shit, he looks worse than I imagined. All wizened and decrepit. Last panel is quite epic.

From the artist who desperately wants to be James Stokoe but can't get her shit together and ends up with a mess of clashing colours, weak linework and cluttered designs.

>her

As artists go, Abaddon is a great world-builder and decent writer.
But really a not-very-good artist.
His ability to render human anatomy makes Rob Liefeld look like Leonardo DaVinci.

In , we only see his face from a sideways view. Perhaps from the front, his face-fingers are a little more obvious.

webm tangentially related