What a slut

What a slut.

>it's another "Diana is used as a plot device for Batman and/or Superman" issue

all systems normal

And just when I thought King's dialogue couldn't sound any more unnatural

So? All the women in Batman's life are sluts

Why would she not take her clothes off to wash properly?

10 years ago we would have probably gotten some tasteful nudity. (Like arms and waterfalls blocking the naughty bits)

Not in the current PC climate though. That would attract a lot of "controversy" that the DC offices don't want to touch with a 10 foot pole right now.

Reminder that she has a boyfriend currently, a "normal" guy that had to face Greek gods to save her.

She forgot about him as soon as she smelled the batdick.

Sadly this.

It's kinda sad we don't get some skin (from both male and female characters) in modern day comics.

Makes me miss the 80's. Where it was basically free reign for cheesecake/beefcake.

Lois Lane appeared wearing only a thong a month ago.

Sean Murphy is drawing Harley's tits on "White Knight".

Why did Tom King not use Zatanna? Or hell, Power Girl? Vixen? Or some other woman he's worked with who might actually conceivably hit on an engaged man.

Why Wonder Woman of all people?

what? you mean seeing the side right? I dont remember this.

Supposedly, this arc was meant to make Bruce interact with his best friends, the other members of the Trinity.

It worked with Superman because Clark really IS one of his best friends and they have mad respect for each other. But, honestly, is Diana really one of his best friends? Whenever they interact, is just a normal team-up or they make Diana is love with him all of a sudden.

So, King is no different.

I'm glad King is getting shit for this.

He deserves it.

Murphy drew Harley’s tits exposed when she asked Joker to marry her. But DC put word bubbles over it. Pretty sure Murphy posted the uncensored version on his twitter.

>But, honestly, is Diana really one of his best friends?
Hell no. The Trinity is more like Clark and two of his buddies, and the buddies have no reason to hang out with each other.

>plot device to test Bruce's loyalty to Selina
>own book straight up hijacked by New Gods
So I guess Diana just isn't allowed to be her own thing anymore. It's pretty fucked that Hollywood is treating her better than her own parent company. Fuck you to death, DC.

Didn't Bruce spend a decent portion of a recent arc in just his underwear? Didn't King START an issue with Bruce doing nearly naked pull-ups at the top of Wayne Enterprises?

DIDN'T BANE JUST SPEND AN ENTIRE ARC COMPLETELY NAKED!?

>Diana is dealing with New Gods
>Green Lantern was/is(?) dealing with New Gods
>Superman and SuperFam just spent some time on Apokolips where Lois become a Female Fury
So, when does Bruce get to interact with the Fourth World?

I miss being a King fan. At the beginning of Rebirth, it seemed like he was on top of the world. Now I just come to his story time threads to laugh at him basically.

I know this is all a fake-out, but King should be getting shit for even teasing the idea of these two being unfaithful. Diana is currently dating Steve (which its a boring pairing but still), and obviously Bruce hasn't even picked a wedding date for Selina.

In short, this is all fucking filler

Yeah, the only controversy DC is willing to court is putting out underwhelming movies

Batman RIP/Final Crisis/Return of Bruce Wayne

She's not taking a full on shower, she's rinsing off blood.

Christ, everything is not an attack.

BUT WHERE ARE THE BOOBS, user!? THE SJW-DEVILS TOOK MY BOOBS! THEY TOOK MY BOOBS!!!!

Fear not, I'm pretty sure Bruce will reject Diana.

Diana, on the other hand, will be the rejected one AND the woman that tried to cheat on her boyfriend.

Welcome to new Sup Forums.

Right but I'm saying why even have this plot? I'm all for small stories, and arcs that aren't Snyder-tier THINGS WONT BE THE SAME shit, but this just feels so forced and needless drama. Hell, even the Superman issue that King is ripping off handled it better, because there we saw Lois's insecurity, and Clark's devoted love for her. Here we just have Diana acting out of character, and Bruce is too autistic to show the kind of affection towards Selina to ease her mind after all of this.

When will you learn that the reaction to TEH EVIL SJWS is 10x more triggered than the actual SJWs

Blood is a liquid. It finds ways to creep into places that need further wading. Not just a quick rinse. She likely still smells like shit right there.

she could have been taking a full shower though, instead of rinsing. the fact that she isn't, is an arrack

>implying SJWs would ever bitch about naked men

fucking xplain the xmen when into detail about what underwear Logan or Scott would wear then got pissy when a fan asked what underwear Storm or Rogue wears.

I really, really wanna see Selina getting cucked.

>Right but I'm saying why even have this plot?
Because King wanted to test Bruce's faithfulness, decided to use Wonder Woman and no one on editorial told him that Diana is in a relationship of her own and doesn't flirt like Poison Ivy.

>why even have this plot?
King wants to prove that Bruce is 100% ready to take the plunge into marriage by refusing the hottest woman in the DC universe.

>I demand realism in a book about a grown ass man dressed like a bat and an immortal amazonian woman fighting demons in an alternate dimension

But her clothes are covered in blood as well.

Well I suppose that makes a weird sort of sense considering Wonder Woman is a literal goddess. But yeah given her current standing with Steve, it's still crap. Also it feels like we already went through this with Talia. If we had to test Bruce, I kind of wish they would dig up this spooky fling

It'd be shit if she and Steve were apart. The entire point of this story is to show how amazing Bruce is for rejecting the 12/10 Wondy after ten years of being alone, and how lucky Selina is to have him. Regardless of whether or not Diana is in a relationship, she's literally just a prop to elevate Bruce and Selina.

I don't demand realism. Where did you get that idea? I demand wondertits.

>They took mah bewbs!

Diana is always a slut and not to be taken seriously

More like
>It's another Tom King is a hack fanfic tier writer that shits on other characters to sell his shitty BATCAT

yeah, that's the plot device

To kill Wonderbat. Everything King does is to sell people on his shitty Selina. The whole issue made no sense, was rused and seemed purposely designed to pissed off people and get them to dislike Batman's second biggest ship. Wonder Woman hasn't shown any inerest in Bruce that way EVER since pre-flashpoint. Same with Bruce. King just wants to sink the rival ship not because he think BATCAT is OTP, but because he wants to leave a legacy. Most Batman writers are forgotten soon after leaving and King wants something to stick because he knows his shitty writting will never be remembered like Morrison, Miller or Moore. So what can he do? Do something that can change the status quo. Marring Batman off is something never done on going before. And how do you keep that? You kill the other ships he known for. Talia and Diana are by far Batman's biggest ships outside Selina. King did two issues where he shitted on Talia even more and the wrote her out of character, making her okay with Selina having her Beloved. Boom Dead. Now he is doing the same by giving Batman Diana only to have him realize that Selina is SO PERFECT MAIDEN WAIFU that even a goddes can't compete with her. Also pissing off the WW fans to get them to hate BM/WW, because unlike SM/WW Wonderbat didn't have alot of moments to really used for reason why the ship is "cancer" or whatever. King is a shitty bias writer that clearly has mental issues with his autisic levels of plotting and obsession of characters being mentally damaged like himself.

breathe

Although honestly, can thalia be considered a romantic obstacle? More than romantic, his danger is that he tries to kill Selina at some random moment. And out of character not so much, Talia is super pracmatic and always puts bruce on a giant perfection altar. Those who think that she and bruce still have an opportunity to be together have serious problems, she with reverse flash are the yanderes of the comic.

I got bored halfway through your autistic rant

Tell me more about that Lois. Where was it?

she tried to pull the same shit on Supes when they were trapped fighting demons for a century, does she just get off on being a homewrecker?

Batman #37

Most writers forget, or are oblivious, to what happens in Diana's book. To them, she's just a supporting character to do fuck all

You are both right.

Andrea Beaumont was the best love interest that Batman had and she was a pretty cool villain too.

Diana has more of a relationship with Aquaman than Batman especially post new 52.

She should hang out with him and Mera and bullying Dolphin for trying to ger with her married friend.

Diana is literally just a cumsock for Batman and/or Superman, this has always been her role

>this has always been her role
Not true, before she fucked superman no one gave a fuck about WW. I can't believe I'm the old fogey in the corner shaking my fist at the kids on my lawn and wistfully dreaming of the long lost yesteryear when WW was allowed to be mediocre all by herself.
Now she's still mediocre but it's an active cutting her down to make other characters look better. Feels bad mang.

Maybe it works with other characters

Gonna need a link or at least the twitter account

Huh...that actually works 100x better coming from MM's mouth than WW's.

That's because King's dialogue sounds alien

Keep in mind they're fighting in an endless war here. I'm sure they find time for showers when they can, but she could just be rinsing off between fights and doesn't want to remove her armor and everything.

But sure, get upset they didn't draw enough nudity for you

you don't take your clothes off to wash them? Do you really clean your clothes while they are still on you?

Casual nudity is good in stories, it's normal, and in Storm's case a part of her character that current Marvel is ashamed of

I'd read it

When Damian was resurrected.

Diana is the sex toy Clark and Bruce pass between each other because it’s the closest DC will allow to them fucking each other. It’s shitty for her but that’s how it is. She’ll never be anything more than a toy or a conquest for either one.

>shipfags finally get what they want
>the fantasy is ruined and they cannot handle it
>"ughh fuck you tom king you hack"

King's Batman is the best run on Batman since the first arc of the new 52. Issue #38 may be one of the top 5 or 6 one shot Bats stories I have ever read.

>wonder woman hasnt shown any interest in Bruce that way EVER since pre-flashpoint
They were stranded together for a decade with nothing but each other? Fucking autist.

none of you read comics

No you don't understand, she HAS to get naked. She HAS to.

What makes you think that?

If I were married, I'd cheat on my wife with Wonder Woman.

I'm sure she'd be more mad that I didn't invite her.

Is Diana doing a Season 1 Korra?

We still get nudity or whatever, go read Batman: The White Knight (there's even a scene where it's heavily implied that Joker is fingering Harley), you really are just bitching for the sake of bitching.

>let's make batman defeat gods with a punch, because fuck realism

It works with Black Panther.

Seriously just give us the story where Bruce and Clark get trapped for x amount of years in another dimension where they don't age and Bruce is tempted by stupid sexy Clark.

>somehow they resisted fuggin each other for a decade

That's the most unrealistic shit here.

>liking shit writing

Exactly how much Batman have you read?

No it doesn't. Idiot.

What a violent response!

Yes, it works with Black Panther. Black Panther defeats gods and Marvel readers praise it.

Idiot is used when the person has such level of retardation that can't coordinate simple movements, the correct word you looking for, is Stupid, Imbecile or Moron would be also acceptable.

>Angry Pantherfag.
What a moron.

Stop baiting, moron.

Yup, welcome to neo/co/

This, people would actually be boning after like a month.

holy fuck

i need to join these threads more often

you have no idea how prepared i am for that

>Not true, before she fucked superman no one gave a fuck about WW
All I ever wanted was WWxSuperman. And then it was the most surface level romance imaginable.

>Batman could've had THAT
>chooses the washed-up crackwhore
Is he a retard?

Hal or Barry would be better for WW. She loves people who kill

BLACKED

What the hell is this?

Wonder Woman wanted the BBC before it was cool.

>not even Diana is pure
It wasn't supposed to BEE like this!

Batcat is cancer.

Why was THIS the best that King could come up with? It's just yet again another example of WW being short-changed/made to look bad in comparison to the other tow (and DC has a pattern going back DECADES of doing that to her unfortunately). Heck King couldn't even be bothered to mention her own status quo, or the guy (Steve Trevor, remember him Mr. King) that she's currently in a firm relationship with, at all here. That's very telling as well.

It's just underwhelming overall imo.

Does anyone else feel that King's run is driven an awful lot by clickbait writing? He just comes across as a stunt man. His approach reminds of Marvel's attitude towards sales and fans. Deliberately doing something stupid to get a reaction. Well as Marvel found out this strategy is unsustainable.
King should get back to writing stories about Batman fighting crime and supervillains. The romance has reached its expiry date for me.

My sides.