Masters of the Universe: Icons of Evil

Welcome to the barbaric world of Eternia. Let's discover the background story of Skeletor's Evil Warriors.

Hello Keldor. That sexy smile.

>skeletor
>ever being humiliated by being some dumb handsome douche
I hate this backstory

but i love keldor

Keldor add a lot more depth and substance to Skeletor;s background story. For example who could ever immagine that Keldor/Skeletor was into the cat ladies.

Or that Keldor fought a wolfman over a cat lady.

keldor alredy have "monstrous" feets ??

Why? Hes horrible
The “depth” ruined any dignity that skeetor mightve had in his past, now hes just some faggy mustache pretty boy

Skeletor is one of THE main portagonists of MotU, he deserves a decent backstory and not just bein a evil cardboard cutout... we already got Hordak for that.

The feet are part of the Gar race's inheritence.
And look who met for the 1st time.

>Why? Hes horrible
i have something for ripped/voluptous dark elves

>hatin on twirling mustache villains

You are literally a man with no honor or taste.
I bet you hate Count Marzo too.

Sexy Keldor is going to teach Beastie a lesson.

Fuck! This is how Beastman learn to fear the Havoc Stuff!

Eternian cannibalistic tribes.

>written by Robert Kirkman
>art by Tony Moore

hmm, this came out just a few months before they did TWD

Yes. Kirkman's work in this MOTU mini series, the Icons of Evil, about Skeletor's warriors's story was great.

Prison break.

Damn.

That smile. Keldor, you awesome bastard.

And now to Mer-Man's story, before he became Skeletor's ally. The former mighty Eternian ocean warlord and king, who fucked up his people and his kingdom.

>I bet you hate Count Marzo too.
Yes i do, always liked evil seed better
I never said he couldnt have a backstory, i just think the keldor backstory is bad and demeaning to skeletor as a character

Actually Keldor didn't demean Skeletor. It gave him a far more complicated past and personality, than just being a former Hordak's minion. For being honest this Filmation origin was the real demeaning for him.

I agree Failmation MOTU was the worst. The best MOTU stories came from the mini comics, and then from both the 2002 animated series and the contemporary comics, as also from the most recent DC ones.

But keldors personality doesnt match skeletor at all

Fucking furry
Why are you this autistic in every He-Man thread?

>muh minicomics
This and you defending Goyer is why you disgust me.

Best canon was a mix of Filmation for core lore and the mini-comics for backstories for everyone not named He-Man/Skeletor/Teela/Man-At-Arms/Sorceress/Evilyn.

2002 MOTU was too fucking edgelord with a lot of shit, especially with them overcompensating to make Skeletor evil

I kiss when Tony Moore was drawing comics

You are just a nostalgia faggot. 2002 and then DC were the best because they had the most 3pic stories, and they explored the characters in depth. Failmation was completely crap. Bad animation, ridiculous storylines, focus only to a couple of characters, no continuity at all. For this reason when a far better and more serious series like the Thundercats came out, Failmation was completely left behind.

And then OP was a faggot and died. The end.
I have a question though, was Skeletor's origin comic book drawn by Frazer Irving part of a later series?