Lets put the memes aside, why are Drumpfsters so dumb?

Lets put the memes aside, why are Drumpfsters so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/39/5/1362.full
bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder education DOES equal intelligence

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/39/5/1362.full

You shooped in [Dropout]

Try to be more honest in the future.

Post the whole set of charts, would you? You're missing a couple.

Reminder college DOES equal drastically more money

bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm

I'm in college and I voted Trump

kys you disgrace my ancestral homeland

Hmmm, really makes me think....

Almost as if the people who didn't go to college are completely braindead and can't carry out basic logic.....

Oh no wait, it clearly shows you earn more with less education

Fucking drumpfsters

you should see some of the retards in my senior level classes.
the faggots just flip through imgur or play vidya during class.
They will graduate due to grade inflation.
They are not "smart"

>he fell for the college meme

College is a meme. It's no longer a gauge of one's intelligence or even work ethic, like it was for the boomers who pushed their children to go, just a marxist propaganda stronghold.

>low-income voters
>probably come from low-income families themselves
>college expenses in the current year

MANY SUCH CASES

60% of small business owners don't have a college degree, and 90% of small business owners say they vote regularly in elections. Since there's like 20 million of them, I think they were having a large effect on the election - especially considering how Trump supporters have such large incomes as well.

>t's no longer a gauge of one's intelligence

Nice try, see (or a quick google search for IQ and education)

Because Hillary supporters take shitty courses like liberal arts, art, gender studies and other shit like that in which you have to be a fucking plant to fail

Why are you still shilling? Hilary is done. What are you still shilling for Hill for free?

According to the most recent statistics, the nationwide college graduation rate for black students stands at an appallingly low rate of 42 percent. This figure is 20 percentage points below the 62 percent rate for white students.

>88% of Blacks voted Clinton

The real question is... how smart do you need to be to understand what works for American prosperity based on precedent?

Answer: Not very. You don't need a doctorate in ancient Sanskrit and women's studies to figure out how to stimulate the American economy.

>marxist propaganda stronghold
your no college education is already showing

>Let's put memes aside
>Proceeds to post le ebun bait meme

>college educated
You mean the ones that need puppy therapy sessions, play-doh, and cry-in rooms?

I'm gonna miss those pro hildawg memes

No, I mean the ones with a higher IQ and significantly greater earnings Drumpfsters at works guys, drumpfsters at work.......

>tfw you're one of those people, but you browse Sup Forums and sad panda in class instead

Feels bad.

because many of THE PRESIDENT'S supporters are midwesterners who never got the chance to go to college

Right. So the ones that were holding hands in cry-together session circles and rioted with communist flags and jihadist masks.

I'm in college right now, you can't hide what I've already seen.

>tfw you got to skip classes the next day by pretending to be a butthurt libtard
it was a good day

Not him, but I can recall one occasion in chemistry class, the professor was speaking about why it was important to reelect Obama and how great he is.

Facts about me...
>College educated.
>Published author.
>Salaried employee.
>475 lb. deadlift, 455 lb. squat, 295 lb. bench.
>Non-virgin.
>Gun owner.
>Voted for Trump.

This.

I went to college expecting to get a learning experience you can't get anywhere else. Wrong. It's full of pussies looking for cushy jobs, and a faculty designed to cater to every feel, not academics.

That being said, you still can't do well in most markets unless you have a college degree. Just expect to be madly self-motivating, because you won't learn shit otherwise.

>facts about me
>lifting stats
your insecurity is evident

I just know the tactics...

Oh, you're college educated and don't follow the retarded leftist bullshit they preach in college?
Must be poor, virgin, weak, fat, dumb, blah, blah, blah.

>be republican
>study difficult subject
>dropout due to not being able to get it

>be liberal
>study liberal arts
>easy as fuck
>able to graduate and pretend to be smart

college grad means 4 year/bachelors
2 year schools are some college

I'm sure that my years of studying many subjects at home must pale in comparison to a libcucks few years of drinking and being taught about gender theory.

Because you can't possibly educate yourself, right?

Lol, how about you try sorting by income bracket to weed out the Gender Studies and Liberal Arts majors?

>Lets put the memes aside
Stop right there, faggot.