Okay Sup Forums. Who's the better Quicksilver?

Okay Sup Forums. Who's the better Quicksilver?

The Fox one

The MCU one. FOXsilver is a fucking one note act, and a glorified cameo who is a plot device. MCUsilver at least feels like a character

Quick-Ass

Easily X-men one. MCU quicksilver sucks, was poorly explored and developed and had no personality,nearly a background character.

>No personality
That's not true. I wouldn't call him great, especially given what little time was devoted to him, but he definitely came off as an impatient asshole

>MCUsilver at least feels like a character
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

The one on the right looks like a young James May

The one that’s still living

That he has distinct relationships with other characters and a motivation. Fox Quicksilver doesn't really matter, only there to do a music sequence and drop his worthless subplot with his dad

What the hell? Quisilver on MCU is the one that didn't matter, you could easily delete him from the movie and nothing would matter, what he ever did?Pushed Thor? Saved hawkeye?

Fox Quicksilver was far more essential to the movie as a whole and funny how you consider MCU relationship with the cast more relevant when he had no significant interactions with anyone in the entire movie.

im eager to see the fox one, the mcu one was meh

Tell me, how does Fox Quicksilver feel about the other X-Men? What do they think of him? MCU Quicksilver is protective of his sister, impatient, anger towards Tony Stark, and had a friendly rivalry with Clint. I not going to pretend his death wasn't forced as hell, but Fox Quicksilver could have been dropped entirely and nothing would have changed. And before you say "he saved everyone in the mansion", that scene was only there to kill Havoc, and served no other purpose. In another draft Apocalypse could have just snapped his neck and walked away. Hell, the mansion got rebuilt in a day. You can like Fox Quicksilver, that's fine, but don't pretend he adds anything significant

Would MCU bring in magneto as scarlet witch's father?

MCU Quicksilver, he looked better, sounded better, he was an actual character and not just a plot device, and the effects used to display his super speed were FAR superior to the dumb as shit slowmo=Go Fast.

Marvel Quicksilver is comics accurate.

Fox Quicksilver is more fun and likable though.

>Fox Quicksilver was far more essential to the movie

Is he? Pietro at least has his connection with his sister, and his death meaningfully effects both her and Hawkeye.

Foxsilver only ever solves problems that were included in the movie for him to have a non-interactive setpiece about. All he does is clear rooms full of dudes in long drawn out ways so that other people don't have to, or that time we got him pull a bunch of people away from an unnecessary explosion and then all of them got put on a bus anyway.

Removing MCUsilver at least changes the entire dynamic of how the main Ultron unit finally dies.

for a movie character being likeable is pretty important, fox one amazed a large portion of ppl with the "unimportant stunt" and the mcu one didnt get a lot of reaction of theatergoers at his death

nah his scenes were good outside his special effects moment. He's pretty chill and well done. He feels like less of a character in apocalypse, but DOFP gives him some nice lines and moments besides the super slow mo shit.

>unnecessary explosion
Is not unnecessary, it was part of the story.

In DOFP he's literally there to bust Magneto out, nothing else, and then fucks off from the entire plot.
It had ZERO consequence. It was a false sense of the stakes getting hire when in reality they didn't lose anything. In fact, it was an excuse for that shoved Wolverine cameo so they could miraculously get another jet/costumes

at the mansion rescue quicksilver show many short interactions with many of the characters, yeah it was short but lets not pretend that MCU quicksilver had anything explored as well
>And before you say "he saved everyone in the mansion", that scene was only there to kill Havoc, and served no other purpose
Also his "motivations" were poorly explored, it could be said he was just there to protect his sister or simply hate stark. the fact is we don't know for sure, all we had was that super forced speech that scarlet witch made to ultron since whedon couldn't find a way to spend a good amount of time exploring the characters.

>The worst character in the MCU vs the best character in the Fox-men films.

Yeah, this is one people will debate about.

He's not a one not act though. That implies he is nothing outside of the large spectacle scene he does. Like Blink in DOFP is a one note act. She is literally there for effects. Quicksilver had charm and good lines, so that makes him less of a throw away,

Again you're trying to find excuses to discard this scene, a scene don't need to irreversible damage to be relevant, by your logic the entire plot on avengers didn't matter since that part of the city was rebuild, that nerd on shield is alive and loki is free.

The best character in the Fox-Men verse is the only character that they put any effort into, and that’s Logan

Bullshit, Magneto,Xavier and Mystigue were pretty well developed.

Wrong, that'd be Magneto. Not just any Magneto, but Fassbender's Magneto

All 3 of those characters are why FOX X Men can't progress, especially Mystique

I'd take a shitty clothing brand over these 2 faggots

>the only character they put any effort into
What about Cycl-... What about Jean Gre-... What about Stor-... What about The Juggernaut Bit-... What about... WHAT ABOUT MAGNETO AND PROFESSOR X?!?! HA! GOTCHA!

I like Fox Mystique more than comics one to be honest.All her motivations make sense while comics Mystique is "hahaha I did it because I'm a huge bitch!"

Everyone jerks off over Mystique because she chose not to shoot the president. That's fucking weak.

MCU's one was way sexier (no homo), but Fox's silver was all around better.
What. That's bullshit, and you know it. Also he has the most retarded dead, ever.
>Speedster shown to be able to stop bullets.
>Dies while stopping bullets (with his body), rather than just getting RobinHood and kid out of the way.

Whedo really dropped the ball here, it would have been so much better if Hawkeye would have been the one to be killed, fucking criminal that he was killed off.

I bet that all the faggots here that wanted OPsilver don't understand why Superman isn't relatable.

>Superman isn't relatable.
Fuck off casual

His MCU death was retarded, give it a rest. He was just a quick plot device in both movies either way.

Did he have a single line?

The one that can actually be fast

the dead one

Asskick is better

>Marvel Quicksilver is comics accurate.

this

>so much better if Hawkeye would have been the one to be killed

I agree, Hawkeye brings nothing to these movies, and the fact that Hawkeye fags bitched about him needing to get more focus led to the dumb farm scene. Normies dont give a shit about Hawkeye and he's useless in the Avengers team. We couldve seen a better story and more Avengers teaming up than Hawkeye.

>Black Widow

at least she's good eye candy

> you didn't see that coming?

Left one has the fitting face and canonic tone.
But I prefer the Fox's Pietro attitude and interpretation of a character more.

Pretty fucking bold to call Quicksilver the "WORST IN THE MCU" when its villains still exist.

Fox one is the better character. Unfortunately he's so OP that they have to make up reasons for him not to appear in half of each movie, or he'd solo most of the problems.

Peters.

The MCU one is more close to the comics but the Fox one is a better charater

I liked what little we got of quick-ass . Kind of hoping he gets resurrected some how.

Fox QS.

>freaking out over seeing Nightcrawler

It was all worth it.