Try to watch she ra on netflix

>try to watch she ra on netflix
>the VA is shit, and the rebel aspect is cringey as fuck
>then this fucking sexy fuck shows up
What characters got you into a show, Sup Forums?

That's a Jawa with tits, OP.

You think she'll still have dem titties in the remake?

Your point? Shes still sexy as fuck
They better, but since its run by sex negative feminists i doubt it

in b4 dominator

She wasn't the entire reason I watched it, but she certainly was a plus.

Go back to Russia user.

In the WOY threads most of the people who say they started watching for Dominator ended up liking Lord Hater instead. Not that there's a lack of Dominator fags though.

>watching She-Ra for the story
>not to look for that faun-like thing hiding in almost every episode

Sex appeal is problematic.
You are setting up fake expectations for all the people who are better off eating burgers than trying to improve their looks.

I like hater because hes like a spastic more arrogant skeletor, and he reminds me of myself

I know you are ironic, but what angers me is that their are a sizable amount of people who believe this for these exact reasons, to the point they are marching on their hoverchairs to say how much they hate men

That evil catgirl voice damnit why

I know, its annoying as fuck. Shadow weavers voice is actually attractive

>there are people in this thread that don't have their own ultra rare $150 MOTUC Shadow Weaver figure to hot glue
Sad!

“dude you’re not even doing it right your just mashing the buttons!”

Im tempted to buy her next month, the actuon figure even has her curvy figure and huge bust

Ugliness, both inside and out, is a sin. Be beautiful and be kind, or be an inferior sinner.

>thinking human shit like pic related deserves anything but a kick in the guts
Oh please

im planning on watching venture bros just for her

Honestly bro if you're not lobbing your goop on sexy toys you are not living. Especially if they're anime waifus and you sell them later to some unsuspecting fool at a mark-up

Ive already hot glued dolls before
>selling your waifus
Why?

Glad you're watching, but be prepared to be disappointed if that's your reason.

>watching anything only for fapbait
you're a blight

well, its no like shes the only reason

Fair point. I'm just warning you now, Triana was voiced by one of the creators' girlfriends, and they had a bad breakup so she got phased out about halfway through the show.

Ain't my waifus, just good looking target practice that goes up in price.

i imagine, she only appears on the first two seasons from what i know

Better just get this out of the way now

I'm sorry, but you seem to have misunderstood. They are ugly. It is a sin. Their acceptance of it, their desire to make it acceptable in society, is a blight.

Incidentally, I suspect all three in the front row enjoy sucking cock.

>Their acceptance of it, their desire to make it acceptable in society, is a blight.
No truer words have ever been spoken, thank you user for having a brain unlike most of Sup Forumsmblr