Trump Protests spread to NZ

newshub.co.nz/politics/clashes-at-auckland-donald-trump-protest-2016111215

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11746979

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/not-leader-my-free-world-aucklanders-gather-anti-trump-rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vEqzS5HPPw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>clashes-at-cuckland

kek

the fuck is wrong with New Zealand?

This would be like, if Canada started torching their own homes because the price of Kiwis went up.

What the hell do they think their protest accomplishes?

the bloke yelling is an american

The obvious goal of most protests is to reach the liquor store, or at least the convenience store.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vEqzS5HPPw&feature=youtu.be

Here is YT.

kek.. seems silly. do you guys know that we give precisely no fucks?

>crybullying in another sovereign nation

Fucking disgraceful

The media here has been railing Trump pretty heavily. After the election my facebook feed has been full of whining about Trump

I suppose (((they))) must be worried about a NZ version of Trump sentiment cropping up.

Are there seriously no other problems in your country?

no the only things like gooks immigration is something the left would not protest

It is holiday, Sunday and Saturday.
People like liberal got nothing to do after coffee in Starfuck will come out to protest.
You might see more today

>Nu-males gather around the world to collectively sob over an alpha male.

why didn't they protest those awful hobbit movies. thanks hackson.

We need to meme Le Pen into office first. We can take care of NZ next.

It's pointless to do this in the US why even bother here?

the exact same dickheads protested the TPP early this year.

>anti-trump protest
>in a country that has virtually no black people and is probably almost as racist as it's big brother

except the cops smashed them during that

Which is hilarious since it's now dead thanks to Trump. Those people have gotten more from 2 days of President Elect Trump than they would have from 8 years of Hillary

the only time they got maoris to protest was the TPP and the news asked them why and they said cause they though their welfare would get cut off

>American starts protest in Auckland
>around 10 people with him
>Media are hungry and ready for more bait
>Locals laugh in his face and tell him he's an idiot

I don't get it. Your laughing at us?

So Anglos are admitting the US leads the free world and that Trump is their new leader?

>NZ protests the election of a presidential election on the opposite side of the globe
Why?

One man. One election. One worldwide purge of numale cuckolds.

It's beautiful.

>That nu-male anti-trump cuck doesn't want to argue with a maori
>That lost as chink in the background

tranny gets triggered at the end

LELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

This is the perfect time to use this GIF.

Auckland isn't real New Zealand. They're phonies.

>BACK TO KEKLAND

Yes. Although we should add that Trump is also Leader of the White World(tm)

Get out of my country you dirty leftists REEEEEEEE
>auckland
It's like 30% white, no wonder they're chimping out.

ah shit that is so embarrassing for us. Can you just deport him back home so we can gas him quietly?

its 60% and the guy who started the protest is a yank

>

Maybe I just lived in a shit part then, whites were a minority at my school and there were like 5-10 white families on my block, the rest were indian or islanders.

And here I fucking was hoping that none of this gay shit would happen here. What do they expect their yelling to accomplish? We aren't fucking America.

Same reason they did it here. Because a bunch of communists protesting on the other side of the world sure will show Donald Trump, won't it?

Are most NZers on Sup Forums living in small towns?

The fact that a bunch of faggots from unimportant countries get butt blasted over our politics makes me proud to be an American.

good chance of that

I live in Cuckland.

How fucking embarrassing

Do these attention seeking nutjobs have nothing better to do?

Imagine protesting another countries presidential election result. What do these morons have to accomplish?

im a jafa

60% white is far below first world levels still.

NZ looks like north Korea kinda

Yeah keep doing that. We'll just take our military and go home. Have fun getting buttfucked by Russia.

how

Anyone that looks at Jews, who, to some degree, have control in the online social media when scheduling and coordinating these events..

You then look at all of the white people involved in this.. in some countries more than others, and you begin to realize those are such a greater enemy than Jewish hegemony because they are so easily persuaded into leftist doctrine no matter how insane.

I've really begun to hate fellow white people (re: Anglo-Irish, French, German, Scandi, and even Mediterraneans).

it was an american who organised the protest

What are Maori like? I used to play rugby with a tall as fuck Samoan and they're basically the same right?

>protestor comes over fucking screaming and angry
>gets in the face of the white guy w/ loudspeaker, still screaming, shouting, and pushing him back
>Maori guy stands up
>protestor immediately quiets down and backs off

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

haha based Maori guy

"Trump won fair and square"

gives me hope

most are mixed white so if they are not alcoholics or druggies or gang members then they are good

Why are Maori's so much more based than fucking abos

LIBERAL CUNT BTFO

>NOT MY PRESIDENT!
No shit, Sherlock.

They didn't lose the war against the whites. It was a draw. Abos got destroyed tho.

>'i-i-i agree with you'

it wasn't a war a few tribes went into rebellion after a decade after signing to be British citizens so we had to punish them

Who's the fuckin gremlin with the pepper hair and the light gary hoodie? I thought golem only comes out at night.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF

Okay this is pretty good. Faggot yank cunt got triggered harder than anyone.

Holy fuck lmao

I'm not even going to watch the video, I can already tell the cringe is too much

I shitpost about the politics of other countries, but that's about it. I can't understand the logic or motivations of someone that protests in their own country about the internal politics of a foreign country.

When I was in University a group of hippies set up a fucking camp, with tents and everything, in the middle of the campus protesting the Iraq war. Canadians weren't even in Iraq, we helped in Afghanistan.

Not surprised though, these Occupy/Soros fags are everywhere, and I mean everywhere, they are even on Antarctica for fucksake

are you lads ready to get cucked again next weekend?

ireland pls however i did not expect much from the maoris vs munster game

The nose knows.

The US rules the world, leaf. We just elected a world president.

Apparently I lived in a deep red area and went to school in a yellow area. The school loved bussing islanders in though.

>The school loved bussing islanders in though.
was it a catholic school

>other side of the planet
>completely unaffected
>"protests"

Is that George Lopez in the wheelchair?

cucked again

Their race is literally this meme, they're either really nice people or absolute savages.

Nah, was just a normal public school.

>that screeching seppo cuck
glorious

So the endgame here is to make NZ invade US and put Hillary in charge? I guess tantrums must have worked when they were children?

god damn, i didnt realise i had one of those cuck hairstyles, man im getting a new fucking cut.

0:43
>TRIGGERED
lmao

WORST australia desu

You kiwis are better shitposters in real life than your island neighbors

>why do you hate freedom

HAHAHAHAH holy fuck

NZ Leader has literally groped women publically, he has ACTUALLY grabbed 'em by the pussy

Fucking faggot hypocrite Kiwishits

>SJW protests in Auckland
>Not in Wellington
Wat

>"Leader of the free world"

Do you think you could tell your kiwi neighbor that isn't actually a thing. It's just a joke. Like "This President of the free world - leader of the free world - is going to make YOU, foreign nation, my sidekick!" and then whatever the response it always puts you second best to US, so picking the sidekick option - while demeaning, is still a "number 2", and then they get to pick who is "their side kick", until one nation is left like the fat kid in dodgeball, and everyone kinda feels bad about the joke because they never meant to really make anyone feel bad.

I'm just saying, maybe you should have a talk with your neighbors, kiwi. I'm not sure people are really understanding how this sovereignty thing works.

I bet this protest ist just as natural and unfabricated as the one in germany.

>he has ACTUALLY grabbed 'em by the pussy
there is a difference between a ponytail and a pussy

top kek

NZ right-wing troll-bros are alright.

Whoa, someone get that man to a safe space immediately.

This is a perfect example of why the left lost.

Reminder all this Riots and Protests are organized by Communists

That Maori bloke was knowledgeable and red-pilled as fuck. Look at that beared cuck just shaking his head with a supercilious smile and no comeback when bringing up the KKK and being told that one of Hillary's mentors is KKK.

God, I really hate a lot of the left. So tragically misinformed.

maoris are based natives

Every New Zealander in that video is calling the protester, who is American, an idiot.

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING