I really wonder why is poor and non-educated people support Trump

I really wonder why is poor and non-educated people support Trump...

Rich region like North west and west coast support Hillary. on other hands, idiotic states such as Dixie land support Trump...

Is there any connection?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1138/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rich region like North west and west coast

You mean regions with massive costs of living.

Black and Mexicans voted for her and they are 3rd world peasants.

In Dixie Land, the population lives on fast food and reality TV. They then elect a reality TV host. Does that answer your question?

yeah. but aren't most of trump supports white trash(same tier with these guys)

NO.

What is your favorite fastfood chains?

After about 16 years of indoctrination their conditioning was all but complete. By not completing a college degree, the "uneducated" actually proved to be the more mentally agile.

Minorities fit into this... uh... because they're subhumans. Yeah. We'll go with that. Only subhumans, and brain washed academics voted for Hillary.

Anymore questions, Samurai?

I REARRY WONDAH WHY IS POOL AND NON-EDURCATURD PEOPRE SUPPORTU TRUMPU

WICH WEGION RIKE NOTH WEST ANDA WESTA COAST SUPPORTU HIRRARY
ON OTHA HANDUS IDIOTIC STATES SUCHA ASA DIXIE RAND SUPPORTU TRUMPU

IS DER ANY CONNECTION WHITE PIGGUS?

so... you don't have even college degree and not being shame of it?

wow....

Here's your answer.

>America elected a reality star, xD

Trump was a shrewd businessman who actually said what the people wanted. The people who are easily gullible believed he was the literal reincarnation of Hitler (and I'm only slightly exaggerating).

>xkcd.com/1138/
Derp.

Crime RATE, not total crimes committed

Have you looked at the riots? Do those college kids look super smart to you?

Why is it that people assume a college education = smart? Especially when you consider a lot of older people support Trump, and they didn't have the privilege of spending half their lives going to college. They had to go to work or war.

Whereas these college kids are getting idiotic degrees in anything you can make up and being brainwashed by liberal professors who benefit from keeping Democrats in power. There's a reason why Hillary supporters may have had more "college education" but Trump supporters have more success in life and earn way more.

Look at the states that turned: rust belt and Florida. Trump came to them and promised hope for better trade deals that would weaken the cost advantage of third-world manufacturing: he felt their pain like Bill did years ago, and he spoke to it. Hillary had already sold them out via the TPP, then did an about-face on the issue, then told the coal miners in PA that she was going to put them out of jobs. In Florida, the Republicans have had success fostering tremendous job growth. The other states voted the same way they did in 2012. For all the bluster, the election came down to Trump feeling the economic distress of the middle class and Hillary remaining aloof from it.

Being ashamed of working class? There is no shame in providing for a family. If you demean the people who do work you won't - you leave yourself with no resource but to do them yourself. Think about that the next time you flush the toilet and wonder where it goes. Might be you that has no alternative but address what lies at the other end.

Otherwise, in America, the issue is how many people who hold degrees that are under employed. That is, they're doing work they are not educated for. Probably work that doesn't even need an education. In that environment you need to ask whether the individual with the degree is not lacking the foresight of the working class who simply went to do the same work immediately out of highschool. One of the two is certainly sitting on less debt.

Got any more questions, Hiro?

But Shinji, niggers and spics support Hillary.

Do your fucking research, Jap.

Trump WON the majority of white voters WITH college degrees.

White trash is actually lower tbqh.

People in big cities will be brainwashed and most importantly overindebted because of the far higher cost of living so they are enslaved to the status quo.

The amount of people who say they love multi culti just because you can get kebabs and different food all over the place is phenomenal.

They are literally giving their town away for kebabs. Now tell me who the braindead retards are again?

White trash generally doesn't vote: the trailer parks don't turn out on election day. The non-college educated whites, of whom he got the biggest margin since 1980, are working class, not trash. Trump won whites with a college degree 49% to 45%, about the same as McCain and slightly less than Romney.

This election came down to the working class, specifically to Florida and the rust belt. Those are the electoral votes that flipped, and it was the working class that flipped them. Anything about race, gender, sexuality, etc. is just hot air: it was economics that actually decided this.

Bill Clinton understood that once. Hillary didn't take the lesson from him. All she had to do was pretend to care about working families just a bit, and she would have had the rust belt including PA, but she was overconfident that she already had those areas because they had voted blue in the past.

>Rich region like North west and west coast support Hillary.
Lie.

I know a lot of highly educated, successful people that voted Trump or not-Hillary. As for liberal voters, I believe possession of a degree is a correlation but not a cause. Colleges are liberal indoctrination centers. It takes a strength of mind to develop your own political views under this indoctrination and peer pressure.

Take a look at modern campus PC culture. It has turned collectively insane. Ask yourself if one has to be intelligent to participate in that.

Also note the strict uniformity of opinion.

Poor whites have to live around niggers and spics.

Sure you nips make reliable, boring cars, and cheaper electronics. But at what cost? Don't you have to work 14 hour days 7 days a week or commit seppuku out of shame? You live in tiny places that cost a million dollars and jerk off over manga where the cartoon characters are made to look white.

So who's the idiots? Lol you lose nippy boy.

cos its their jobs taken that trump promises to bring back.
yawn... bring on this mcgreggor fight already

fuck off nip. build the fucking bomb

I was referring to the dumb hicks talking about taking back a(((white))) country back. I do understand the dynamic that swayed in favor of trump. I don't believe trump will fulfill he's many promise to his constituents. He's looking to privatize more government programs. Don't look forward to more financial bubbles.

>uneducated
Because a college education means you're intelligent.

They support Hillary because they know that Hillary will not clamp down on corruption.

Whilst Trump may not clamp down , there is a possibility , and I think that's a possibility that elites do not want to take.

Screen cap this, there is going to be a financial crisis to some degree in the USA to undermine Trump.

checked

This nip got the hots for Clinton

I hope the japanese slaughter you, your family and all your kin, zainichi scum.

Less than 20% of degrees are stem. Most technical skilled professionals are conservative. You fell for the educated liberal meme. Have fun with your liberal arts degree working in Starbucks making coffee for those with real jobs who vote for winning candidates.

you're ancestors would be ashamed of you Kenji