Justice League/Power Rangers

Did you like it?

it was really bland. Not as bad as Pink comic but I couldn't recommend it to someone.

It was really a Justice League Story ft. some people in spandex

It was really awkward trying to mesh the two together. It should've been another Boom comics property or DC comics property.

The way Tom Taylor writes the Power Rangers feels like he was never a fan of that franchise.

Wait did it finally wrap up? When did the final issue come out?

You could say that about everything he writes. He just shits all over everyone in Injustice.

It was dumb, but a fun kind of dumb, nothing about it exceeded my expectations because it was exactly the kind of comic I was expecting. I really liked it.

Because in the game everybody is shit. I don't blame him for hating those characters.

Anyway he clearly adores Supes cause he wrote that one NOT MUH issue that Sup Forums hated.

It's been a while dude. The entire series came out in a hardcover book already.

What's with all the sudden hate for this comic? I recall the storytime threads and most people were having fun.

Or is it the standard Sup Forums mentality of "I liked this before but now I hate it"

Anytime Power Rangers try to insist their shit is totally cool and attempt to mix it with other shit it always just fills me with pity

It was an adorably bland all-of-ages comic and have some nice jokes. It's just PR cast didn't blend well with DC characters, aside Lord Zedd, who was surprisingly good in the crossover.

I still liked, though. Not a DCAU Batman & Nickelodeon TMNT type of crossover, but good.

I have no idea. I don't see where this whole predictable thing is coming in from. I personally did not expect Alpha to be wrecking brainiac with his smack talk or half the stuff they pulled like snatching the growth potion before the monsters could take em. That's only happened once or twice before in the history of all power rangers so it's not like a complaint that it's been done to death before holds any water.

I liked it, but there were plenty of missed opportunities.
>No Justice League tapping into the morphin grid
>No Justice League Megazord

Wait are we talking about “man of yesterday”? Because I’ve never seen that get bad lip here.

By predictable I meant "its gonna be a silly crossover where two hero groups fight upon meeting, then figure out there is a villain loose, then they team up to kick the shit out of it" kind of plot. It was fun, it didn't disappoint, and Alpha enlarging himself to help the Rangers was actually kind of fucking awesome.

Some call it dumb but I say it's so dumb it circles back to being awesome.

>It's just PR cast didn't blend well with DC characters
It's not that, the problem is that they team up with the Justice League or all people. Most of Justice League in this crossover (Supes, WW, Flash & GL) can easily outmatch the Power Rangers.

If they team up with Batman's family or Teen Titans, that's would fine.

I think you're severely underestimating the powerlevel of power rangers. The Batfamily is a major step down. Teen Titans could work until it's time to call out the zords.

And Dark Knights: Metal surprisingly had a JL Megazord

It was alright, Alpha was one of the best parts, along with the rangers using spare JL gear.
It needed more Zedd, and for the League to meet Zordon, but maybe in the sequel.

I liked it, had some pretty fun moments

Worse than the main Power Rangers series, but much, much better than Pink.

Alpha stole the show.