Ahsoka

Best female character in the franchise hands down. Nobody matches her in terms of strength, humor or intelligence.

or butt cheeks

Creator's Pet who should've been Order 66'd.

Not even close

I used to meet posts like this with some form of "Not canon." But since I no longer give any shits about canon, I'll just say "Fine post, Sir. Fine post indeed!"

But George created her.

He created all the Jedi in Ep. III who got wiped out. Your point?

I'm convinced the writers knew she was bait from day one and made her anyway. The alternative scares me too much to consider.

>nagging cunt self-insert of a pretentious hack
Nah.

Jailbait or bait as in "bad character/shitpost"?

Orange Trainer complete when?

>Nobody matches her in terms of strength, humor or intelligence
She gets constantly beaten up and overwhelmed by bounty hunters and separatist generals.
But that's not the point of her character. She is not supposed to be this physical god like Anakin. She is supposed to show how fucked up the republic is, by sending children and slave armies to war. How experiences during a war change a person. And of course to be a part of Anakins arc.

>objectively correct mom who loved you the most out of any character written by the best writer in the RPG genre

Fixed that for you

BIG

ORANGE

PENIS

Too bad she turned into an ugly hag in Rebels.

Ahsoka>Korra

How?

Ty this is why anyone clicked on this thread

How big?
How orange?
between MY buttcheeks?

Could be better

That looks worse.

so much better, unf

Fine too

Hmm she defiantly looks more human this way
But her head tentacles are just so unique and fit her design really well
Maybe if her hair was white it would be the best of both worlds

This. I believe a more accurate statement for OP would be that she's one of the best written and developed female characters in Star Wars (after the whole "Skyguy" and "Artooey" stuff).

Had a crush on her when I was in middle school and jr. high.

I've always hated her and It's actual bullshit that she's survived as long as she has against the Empire.
>Nobody matches her in terms of strength, humor or intelligence.
Imagine being so delusional

bad opinion

It should be natural that you would get to know the main protagonist of a series. Others were probably also great, but we didn't get to know them.

midriff > cleavage hole

She's the only worthwhile character in the whole of the clone wars, except Ventris.

And her butt cheeks are like a peach. Orange. And velvety...

Because she isn't a child anymore. The user only likes teenagers.

She's practically naked.

It's funny how she's popular with the female demographic because they want her and Anakin to fug

Ahsoka is cute. Cute!

Is anyone else not a fan of the semi-unrealized plans to bring Ahsoka back into TCW?

Ahsoka's leaving the jedi order is one of the most emotionally impactful moments in the entire franchise for me, and having her come back as what amounts to an independent contractor for the jedi kinda blunts that for me.

Rebels is a mess but the idea of Ahsoka facing Vader was great. The execution was okay.

shes not black though. only clone wars makes her kind of look like that. in rebels and forces of destiny and force arena her features are pretty white
>hurr shes orange
you know exactly what i mean. its like how they got a black girl to play starfire despite starfire always having caucasian features

fuck off Avellone, you fucking suck.

She's not even the best Togruta.

Is there even a point wearing clothes at all at that point?

To cover her breast tentacles

>she has black features
>b-but those don't count!
Pathetic

Clone Wars is her original appearance, which, stylization aside, is quintessentially her. It actually seems like the reverse of your Starfire example.

Togruta are stand-ins for Native Americans in the same way that Twi'lek are French and Corellians are American

Or big, fat, dick-sucking lips. There were quite a few contenders on the show. Too bad the live-action wars push female characters the likes of Daisy "Razor Lips" Ridley as their poster girls. Rabbitfu has a nice pair though.

I could never get into Shaak Ti's full mask marking. Plus she doesn't have big blue eyes.

Clone wars IS original ahsoka

it's like if Dr.Doom was a villain and some other guy makes him a hero for like 5 issues then you come and say but only the first guy made him a villain

fire is hot

Having her wear virtually nothing is more lewd than having her actually wear nothing.

t. mouseketeer

What if she was "wearing" the same amount, was was totally exposed as she did so?

Drawfags pls

peak lewdness.