Over 1 million people gather to protest S. Korea's corrupt and sketchy President in Seoul alone

>over 1 million people gather to protest S. Korea's corrupt and sketchy President in Seoul alone
>almost entirely peaceful event with no reported violence or crime

>a few thousand American's protest a possibly sketchy President
>looting, violence, arson, attempts on lives all common place

Why is America so bad at protesting? I thought you guys prided yourselves on this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=310793
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ5191tqU00
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_the_Iraq_War
infowars.com/soros-admits-responsibility-for-coup-and-mass-murder-in-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers

>I thought you guys prided yourselves
>pride

stop

How many niggers were in the Korean protests?

at least our protests can be fashionable right? What was it... the Zoot Suit riots?

fpbp
/thread

Americans are niggers. Make Korea Great Again

>>looting, violence, arson, attempts on lives all common place
Aren't these paid protesters who are paid to do this?

How many niggers are in South Korea?

why are the koreans such yellow pussies?

>>a few thousand American's protest a possibly sketchy President
>>looting, violence, arson, attempts on lives all common place

Combination of culture and infiltration of govt. agents whose purpose is to instigate disturbances.

And niggers.

why are they all wearing red maga hats?

Someone plz screencap this so we can throw this at liberals faces.

>Why is America so bad at protesting? I thought you guys prided yourselves on this shit
Marxism.

I recall something similar in Vancouver after you tree sheddings lost a sports game.

>Day of the rake is coming

I bet koreans live with the fact that they can die.

The spoiled liberals in america, don't live with the fear of dying.

how did they arrange themselves in to neat rectangles like that?

Brazil did 2 million earlier this year. Pacifically. With black people so it's not the color of their skins.

It's more likely: lefties do not protest peacefully. Here is the same shit, all protests from the left are violent and all, but media covers up for them.

Riot!
>throws back a bottle of beer

Fpbp

koreans are a smart and respectful people, while americans are shit swilling idiots

Post the police wall, straight out of an apocalypse.

From my travels around the world. I have learned one very important thing. You learn a lot about a country by it's public transport.

I don't know if you noticed but in Korea. You see life looks like this. See this Metro? It's worn out, it's clearly not the newest. But look no gratify, no piss, no literally cut with a knife names etc...

can someone give me a tl;dr on the south korea thing. i told my dad the president was groomed by a shadow government thing called the 8 goddesses and he was like 'well how do you know they are bad, maybe the shadow government want to help the people'

Meanwhile this is an American Metro.

We're not good at protesting, we're good at revolutions.

Paid Soros violent agitators is why.

That's because most of the youth is over here getting their degrees.

>Why is America so bad at protesting? I thought you guys prided yourselves on this shit

We've always been really bad at protesting, it was basically a brief time from like 1930-1960 that we were ever any good at it.

First post, best post.

/thread

Tell your dad the shadow government wants to literally castrate all men and throw them in prison.

First post is the best post as usual.

Seriously, why can't liberals around the world not get this through their head? Niggers skew any and all data gathered regarding any situation.

>We banned guns in our country! NO VIOLENCE!

You also have no niggers.

>Our IQ is higher than yours!

You also don't have niggers.

>Why is X

NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS.

Take any extremely white populated city and compare the numbers. Even poor white cities have less crime.

Then you take an all rich black cit-....oh wait. There are no rich black cities. Detroit is all niggers and it's worse than Hiroshima was a day after the nuke dropped. But that's the white mans fault, right?

Democrats should seriously be the elephant instead of the donkey. Because niggers are the elephant in the room no one wants to acknowledge.

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=310793

It could be but I think Asian countries are much better at controlling their people.

I was in Japan a few weeks back. I cant tell you how much more cultured, safe, nice it is compared to New York or Paris or Berlin or London...

The only other city Tokyo compares to is Seoul.

Fucking old people cleaning infront of their shops right as fall starts, it's amazing...

>maybe the shadow government want to help the people
Kek. Is he Canadian? Just ask him if they're so good, why do they need to act in the shadows? Maybe criminals just want to help police officers feed their familes?

>SK protests
>Peaceful
Pick one and only one

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ5191tqU00

top bantz and truth. screen cap this post faggots.

OP I'll give you an actual answer. it's quite simply because the culture in korea is completely different. the very basic constants in etiquette over there revolve around historically rooted confucius ideologies: from birth koreans are expected to unquestionably respect their elders, even to respect someone one year older than them. and they hold to this shit too. even something as small as handing an object to someone: it's an insult to use your left hand when handing something to someone. the basic social fabric is obsessed with respect and correct behavior.

now compare this description with any western country, then think of the united states. we don't have anything even close to this, in fact our culture is so divided and scattered. there is absolutely nothing tying our country together, unlike korea where it's an homogeneous society.

essentially, america is 'so bad at protesting' because we are not an homogeneous society like korea

Don't see that flag often.
Were you alive during the war? Do people still talk about it or feel openly salty against Bosnia/Serbia?

>Why are LEAFs so bad at baiting? I thought you goys prided yourselves on this shit

Even then, American liberal SJW cucks cannot build flamethrowers. The protesters in the video got what they wanted.

However, our cops are more competent and can stop a riot dead in its tracks.

>"cops run for their lives!"
>cops actually just back up 5 feet to avoid weak ass flame thrower

kek

anyway, different protest different rules. in S. Korea everyone is a veteran due to conscription so they know when they need to fuck shit up and not

fpbp

We had peaceful lib cucks protest the iraq war

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_the_Iraq_War

Didnt change shit!

Nigs may be the downfall of society, but they are right about protests. Violence is the only thing that changes shit

And i guarantee your peaceful protests dont change anything

Funding. It's all about dosh.

Their population is high IQ Asians. We have black people. What do you expect?

The difference is, one is a righteous protest.

The other is a funded protest of the entitled.

Know the difference, it could save your life.

the difference is the very fact koreans are protesting is a big deal

americans protest all the time. they say "this is a big deal" by destroying things

the jews in american media have been non stop race baiting for the past 8+ years

>Canada loses a hockey game

>muh culture

Look at this cuck over here.

I bet you think this pic is because of "culture" too

Liberal rhetoric is becoming a real problem.

because soros

White people are dirty

I'm white and I admit it

This is what lack of Kikes will do for your nation

>Why is America so bad at protesting
Still not Ukraine-tier
Oh wait
Literally Ukraine 2.0

I realize there is a lot going on here in these wonderful united States, but why the media blackout on South Korea??
I haven't seen it covered once.
Illuminati?
Not trolling

the powers that be don't want americans to realize that shadow societies controlling their leaders is actually a possible thing

why are koreans treated as the nignogs of japan and china then????

what the fuck?

this is a good and bad thing. This is why whites are more agressive but in the same time, creative and more intelligent. SD is higher on (or at? please sombody tell if I wrote it right) whites

We don't have protests in America. We have millennial temper tantrums that escalate into full blown nigger chimpouts funded by George Soros.

The people who "protest" here are mostly communists and violent niggers, many of which are paid to do so. Of course it gets violent here.

>When the first post is the best post

South Korea is a police state. Remember that they share pretty much the exact same genes as the North Koreans and it is not long ago that they shared the same culture too.

hmm what do those 2 things have in common...

infowars.com/soros-admits-responsibility-for-coup-and-mass-murder-in-ukraine/

imma take it for pasta. It's delicious

Is that Ainsley Harriott's son?

JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST

HOW COULD THIS PASS UNNOTICED?

>The name, currently filed for trademark registration by one of its users, is a neologism combining ‘MERS gallery’, the web forum where the movement was born, and ‘Egalia’, of Gerd Brantenberg’s satiric novel Egalia’s Daughters.
>‘Egalia’, of Gerd Brantenberg’s satiric novel Egalia’s Daughters.
> Gerd Brantenberg
>Brantenberg

>Democrats should seriously be the elephant instead of the donkey. Because niggers are the elephant in the room no one wants to acknowledge.

Holy kek

That's the 2008 protest against US beef.

But your point stands: namely, that South Korea can put 500K-1M people on the streets calling for the resignation of their PM and nothing gets set on fire. They understand both the peaceful transfer of power and the notion of peaceful protest better than we do.

Why is the white country of Argentina so dumb?

Liberals protesting kek literally like a children throwing a tantrum

Nice 6969 get

EVERY TIME

It's always a goddamn kike behind these things.
Sometimes I hate being right.

fpbp

well done

I didn't have a super high opinion of Koreans, but this just made me feel great pity.

Maybe we could offer them citizenship in exchange for rooftop security services until Trump's inauguration?

>Why is America so bad at protesting?
America isn't protesting.

Soros is sending in his agitators.

why are americans protesting anyway? literally pointless and got no excuse

Oh fuck that is a lot of people

The question you aren't asking.

Why is western media completely ignoring this?

There is only one man who can unify the Korean people in this difficult time.

It has taken generations, but the moment to strike has finally come.

bc it's not homogeneous, you stupid leaffuck

Soros is paying them to.

protesting actually accomplishing things is a meme, the civil rights movement had a metric ton of political weight and money behind it, same with Gandhi also there were plenty of riots involved as well

Look at how organized they are though. See those little spaces between the crowds of people? Niggers would never do that.

Because the protests you see now are orginzed by slack jawed subhumans who just end up looting their own neighborhoods and cucks.

There is a much higher threshold for whites to protest/riot and when it happens it means war or change.

It should have happened a couple times awhile ago but we are complacent now and disorganized. Thankfully Trump has saved us and we managed to avoid biting the bullet.

It is fucking Impressive that NOT A SINGLE FUCKING big news outlet is even reporting the protests, and if they do it is because " a friend of park had some sketchy business"

Not a single fucking mention about the 8 goddesses shit.

Someone get Alex Jones on this ASAP, the fat fuck loves this shit

>Why is America so bad at protesting? I
Because they are niggers, and your those who still think its white... yeah its not.

niggers

whoa cool pastry

Now I can unironically say that North Korea is BEST Korea, by far

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalia

South Korea is just a casualty of memeing Best Korea into reality, tbqh.

Paid agitators

See? His will.

Sorry SK, hope you can clean it up.