So, Do you guys think this could be true or not?

So, Do you guys think this could be true or not?
Original Source: express.co.uk/entertainment/films/876537/Avengers-Infinity-War-DEAD-Avengers-4-set-Quicksilver-Crossbones-Timeline

Well it would be the right time to do it, and it would undo Wheadon's shit decision. Personally I could take or leave him

Could be, the Infinity Gauntlet can easily bring people back.

I believe that he'll be back
>in a flashback

He was such a perfect Quicksilver, I will never not be mad at Whedon ever. I know this will only be a flashback, but I would be happy if it was more.

Wow, Quicksilver, huh? This amazingly popular character, huh?

Where do you think you are?

they already confirmed right after the first movie he isn't dead, he's in hyper sleep

In a place where the only times Quicksilver is discussed is to be ridiculed for being a cuck and the lesser version of the Flash.

I didn't see that coming

Flashback, obviously.
What really brings my piss to a boil is that Scarlet Witch didn't even mention Quicksilver ONCE in Civil War. Now she's suddenly going to care again?

The fuq?

If he is so fast he can outrun the time and came to present from time when he was still alive.

Well that's... not where you are. Dummy.

Deleted scenes aren't canon.

I like how it's become clear that there is time travel involved in Avengers 4 and yet somehow there is still surprise that characters who should be dead are filming scenes

Call me when Hugo Weaving shows up

It was pretty much expected that Thanos would use the stones to fuck with the Avengers mentally. Easiest way to fuck with Wanda is to use Pietro.

I'm just questioning if Thanos fucking with Wanda will bring out her reality warping powers.

it seems like A4 will involve time travel
My guess?
at the climax of A3, something will cause the gauntlet to overpower and it'll toss the avengers through time and space, and quicksilver will make a comeback.

Will we get more lewd hand holding with his sister?

normies freaking out about death not being perminant

Don't know if that kind of thing is his decision to make. But also superspeed is kind of a potentially overpowered ability even among superheroes. I mean picture him in Civil War, the opposing side would immediately get tied up and stalled while the other does whatever they're meant to do.

Otherwise I'm curious what will happen if they decide to start merging the X-Men in A4 or some such, perhaps both will show up as it's a literal universe merge.

Vision is so powerful they had to make him day dream abiut fucking Wanda so he didn't destroy the other side. Quicksilver would just be doing the same.

or they'll do a thing where he's temporarily back but then dies/disappears in the end again, and Wanda is at peace with it

It seems like a waste to me, to bring Aaron Taylor Johnson back just as a Thanos-induced nightmare or whatever for Wanda.

Unless it's a sex scene

Incestfags and Millarfags need to fuck off

Quicksilver's death was one of the flaws of Age of Ultron. I think it was planned.

>Whedon being retarded was planned

Not only did Whedon make a huge fucking mistake, he intentionally made us believe, with red flags throughout the movie, that Hawkeye would be dying.
But no, Quickslav gets offed in a ridiculously stupid way for a shitty Hawkeye.

As much as I hate Starkwank, Ironman could have neutralized QS pretty easily and be explained by he’s been training in the avengers facility with Cap and Wanda, Stark was able to clock him at his top speed and had counter measures set in place in his suit to deal with him. Also, Vision vs QS over Wanda’s affection was a missed opportunity

Tahiti is a magical place.

That was such a fucking letdown.

>Incestfags
You mean the entire internet? The internet has shown Freud right on all his ideas about sexuality.

Hawkeye was okay and underrated.

Hulk shouldn't have such a punchable face.

Hawkeye is completely overrated by how the media treats his role as equal ground as the other avengers.

No he was actually underrated, being in avengers means a lot.
And not having powers doesn't mean he is inferior.

obviously quicksilver got sent to T A H I T I after the events of ultron

I mean, now that Disney bought Fox and their version of Quicksilver will no longer be around at the same time, it seems like a good idea to bring him back to me. Super-speed is a cool power.

Would serve no narrative purpose in civil war, characters don't have to constantly bemoan their fate just to remind viewers what happened in a previous installment, that's when immersion breaks starts occurring.

This is intentional to reinforce the reality revising powers of the gauntlet to viewers and of course pave the way for the X-men intro to MCU.

Go back to your ben 10 threads.

Can't wait for Marvel's incredibly clumsy attempt at the mutant retcon.

>t-they we here all along! just in hiding!

I've been predicting this would happen.

Not surprised one bit

Wanda spergs out confirmed.
>No, more mutants!

Or maybe the inverse of that "WHERE ARE ALL THE MUTANTS"

Deadpool first to pop in.

"Ahh, I think I'll show myself out."

>But also superspeed is kind of a potentially overpowered ability even among superheroes.

Not potentially, it is, and smashes open the floodgates for plot induced stupidity.

This so much. I can't read or watch Flash because of this.

So by elevating starkwank to batwank levels of plot armor you mean