Jem, Jem is excitement, oooooh Jem, Jem is adventure, ooooooooh glamour and glitter fashion and fame, Jem...

>Jem, Jem is excitement, oooooh Jem, Jem is adventure, ooooooooh glamour and glitter fashion and fame, Jem, Jem is truly outrageous truly truly truly outrageous, woah oh Jem, Jem the musics contagious outrageous, Jem is my name no one else is the same...

OR

>Me and my friends are Jem girls, Jem, Jem is my name, exciting adventure fashion and fame, once you're a Jem you're never the same, come on come on and be a Jem girl, Jem, Jem is my name
?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0pI_1Kfu5E
youtube.com/watch?v=jt1U5Fl0dtY
youtu.be/cq0Z9zu6FJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was honestly thinking about this the other day.

The better theme is the first one, after all. It synchronizes with the intro visuals, and it's a lot more gender neutral, which makes me feel less guilty when I jack it to thoughts of Kimber and Stormer going at it.

The original one.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0pI_1Kfu5E

First theme is best theme.

There both good but I like the second one better cause it's faster and more up beat.

Reminder that this thing happened.

They should have started the movie with the sequel where they have to go up against the Misfits and also there are actual holograms and fucking hell just make it the TV show was it so fucking hard to make it like the TV show

Blumhouse I know you make bank with your horror movies but horror movies work on low budgets for a reason

The worst part is that I actually thought Kesha was a good casting choice, and all for nothing

This show is too girly!

It was a damn shame. Wasting it all on a damned Reskin on a already existing poor script.

Doing a faithful Jem would be like a really weird time machine movie. It's so aggressively 80's that it would only work if you were purposely trying to do it in a homage way like Stranger Things. Like, you have to call attention to the fact that it's 80's to get non-fans to want to check it out. If they played it the exact way the cartoon was, it would come across as a cheesy soap opera. However, they went too far in the other direction to not make it cheesy that it came across as cheesy because it was so... serious and dramatic, rather than melodramatic.

I still like a lot of the visuals, though.

crashingolfcartofdoom.gif

I actually had an idea of how to do it by setting it in the far future. You keep the songs in by making hologram tech standard. Jerica would still be gem because the holo tech is on another level.

Also, fuck subverting it. Make it cheesy as fuck.

I feel like it would be doable to basically do a movie similar to what they did with it being modern day but still embracing some 80s esque looks, but actually be just more like the show from a story standpoint....obviously fans would still bitch but it could be done a lot better for older fans and still serve as a rebirth of the brand for young girls

They just made it too much of a generic Disney Channel Original movie type of thing, the whole thing just seemed misguided, there were fun moments sprinkled in but overall it just was totally generic, it wasn't going to impress fans OR girls who never heard of Jem before

I don't know if that would even be necessary, it could be cool but if we're just talking about necessity I mean the whole hologram thing is sort of minor in Jem, like I don't think it would be too hard for people to buy if they actually worked out a way to make it work and be closer to the source material, considering they just turned Synergy into a Wall-E little shit because I'm just oh so sure it would be marketable as a mascot and sell toys

the point of it would be to have impromptu music videos.

>It is a hundred per cent true to the spirit of Jem, like 100%, and I think that people will be very pleasantly surprised. So in that way it’s good—maybe lowering expectations is good. But I think people will be pleasantly surprised for sure.
>You can’t put it all in the same movie, and I feel like it really does set it up in a cool way. I think a lot of the things that people think are missing are in there.…I think it really needed to set up the story before we could get into everything.
>I would just ask people to reserve judgment until they’ve seen the movie. I don’t judge a book by reading the book cover, and I just would ask people, don’t judge the movie by seeing the trailer. But if after they see the movie, they don’t like it? They can scream from the rooftops

I love Britta Phillips voice, if she made her original music in a Jem style I'd be all over it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jt1U5Fl0dtY

How

Idk, that's what the guy said

Perfection
youtu.be/cq0Z9zu6FJI

>... but we're The Misfits, our songs are better, we are The Misfits, The Misfits, and we're gonna get her!

Sounds like someone whose process may have been meddled with extensively from beginning to end.

The truly truly truly outrageous one, obviously.

I'm amazed the vaporwave community hasn't touched jem.

What do / co/ think of the stinger ?
People often just talked about jem and misfits but not stinger.
I think Minx is still hot and sexy even in today's standard, Her hair and custume deasgin both some how didn't feel as outdated as other girls in the show

The stingers had the best music, the band members were douches but season 3 is probably my favourite.