MEXIBROS, ILLEGAL OR LEGAL, SWEAR YOUR ALLEGIANCE AGAINST THE NEGRO AND YOU WILL BE SPARED

MEXIBROS, ILLEGAL OR LEGAL, SWEAR YOUR ALLEGIANCE AGAINST THE NEGRO AND YOU WILL BE SPARED.

Thoughts white americans? They could be a useful mercenary security force.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_.281610.E2.80.932010.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure if they go back afterwards.

Also, give them cali and all other cucked eastern states. Seems fair.

mexican legal here i fucking hate niggers with a hate of a thousand suns

Dirty beaner scum detected.

>MEXIBROS
Spotted the taco

Is this a commonly held belief among your circle?

First 'ski' from americas pants? Id chuckle.

yes cholos hate niggers, i like black people somtimes but niggers need to fucking go

Not good enough. Once they're through with the niggers they'll turn on the rest of us. The only way to accept beaners is to insist they assimilate. They must stop speaking spanish, celebrating cinco de mayo, flying mexican flags, eating burritos, and so forth.

And against ((((Them))))

for any non believers just watch this movie

dude im dont do any of that shit, exept the burritos. i even have a golden retriver and work and go to school

Is we give em cali, washington, nevada etc-mandating papers please laws outside there-they remove leftists, kill niggers and have a highway to canada.

All Hispanics that aren't niggers themselves hate niggers, even mestotrash hate nigs

>(((them)))
>that flag
Regardless of your faith, i chuckled.

mex legal here yes we hate the yuden, their women are fucking hot tho, but those fucking kikes killed hitler

If latins started killing niggers en masse, you all would have a much more positive reception in white america.

Do you really want to deport me? user-kun :3

Until you have a few dead nogs under your bra, yes.

Steinbergowitz loves diversity tho...

i am redpilled as fuck mexican american, i hate the yuden and the nigros and nigreses that keep popping nigro babies, the yuden are ruining everything with their muh diversity

rape, then deport.

Then you're close to an actual American. Meanwhile your titos are still parking their conversion vans on the lawn.

>MEXIBROS

Beaner-american here what liberals don't understand is that most Mexicans hate blacks and when they are open about it they hate them more than whites.
There are some taco-benders who say we should ally because we both face discrimination but, honestly that's bullshit. At least we work and want to join America. They are viewed neutrally at best and as apes at worst.
Spics at least have Maya and Aztec blood, a heritage to be proud of while negros were slaves sold to Europeans by other blacks.
That being said, right wing death squads all the way.
Long live the Union, long live the republic, long live the USA!

Spic here.
As long as I can still take some black women for a little rumble in jungle, I swear my allegiance

Also, speak english as well as spanish. Id like to see more americans become bilingual. Not necessarily spanish but learning another fremdsprache ist ausgezeichnet.

T.polyglot

Mexicans and blacks fucking hate each other as a general rule.

You would probably be welcomed a bit more if you helped with the problem. White people arent allowed to, its racism. You cant be racist.

i got lucky im zapotec decendency , my lineage are all mushroom eaters, not violent, they dont even speak spanish, mexicans from mexico hate us, thats why its really easy for me to be american, i hate mexican culture im amerian. fuck that shithole

The language of business, the courts, the universities, and the media in the United States is English. That is important for a unified nation. If you linguistically divide your people, as they do for instance in Canada or Belgium, then you create an artificial fracture point in society that manipulative demagogues will always exploit. It is devastating.

Knowing many languages may be a useful skill for some occupations. Having multiple official languages with separate groups speaking separate ones is setting up your society for self destruction.

i do but it doesnt help when your white freinds call you beaner piece of shit or spic every day

No, they have to go back.

Negro problem will fix itself with a combination of good jobs, abortion, and not having to waste police resources on spics.

Mexi-death squads when?

Kys we aint making no deals want to live ya had better run

no the white mans era is done

Everyone in america should speak at least conversational english, but i wouldnt forbid speaking spanish. Thats a tad unreasonable
As a human, id stop calling them friends. There is a lot of tension right now. Its the first time in a while white america isnt completely shamed for being proud. Relations need to be repaired but actions will decide what side everyone ends up on.
I sense a nigra. Blacks are the least beneficial to this country. They need ousted, but trump cant say deport the niggers. They've been here to long to be illegal. Niggers are the real problem.

Come runnin here cletus, ill take care of you. Your inbred inability to strategize is not welcome. Thanks for the trump vote.

Lmao "mexibros". Fuck off, enjoy getting outbred by smelly greasy welfare babies in two generations. At least niggers stay at a constant 12%

12% too high.

look at mr my country is turning asian and muslim

As opposed to 30? Then 60 in a couple decades. Mexicans have their own culture so they can stick to their own countries.
At least blacks are actually American and have a shared culture.

Help catch illegals. They're leaving.

See
Keep them in those states and they have access to canada so those not for the anti black cause can go right through.

Only if their technicals are this.

Also
>blacks are american
No thanks
>culture
Welfare, crime and fried chicken?

That's not gonna happen mate. Ideally you would deport all nigs back to Africa but it won't happen.
>No thanks
They are. They've been there since day on and don't have a competing culture like Mexicans.

>Welfare, crime and fried chicken?
As opposed to welfare, crime, burritos and a slowly disintegrating white

Get rid of welfare and you've sorted out major problems in the black community. Give them so proper role models. They won't be perfect but at least get them contributing to society.

they would probably go to canada then instead of fight for us

MUCH RATHER TEAM UP WITH THE BLACKBROS TO KILL ALL THE MEXICUNTS.

MEXICUNTS ARE THE REAL DANGER CAUSE THEY BREED QUICKER THAN COCKROACHES.

Mexicans (especially those from the northern regions) have more in common with white Americans than any inner city niggers. Genetically they're 75% European and for the most part hate seeing lazy welfare leeches destroying their own cities a la Ferguson.

t. Guy that's lived in border towns

yes this is real danger too these fucking idiots keep popping babies like its fucking nothing,

Mexicans really hate niggers, don't be fooled by the passive kind.

None of this will happen, its purely conjecture. But in a fantasy world of ideal heavy legislative reform its possible.

Im not arguing the state of the negro identity, im resenting it. Look at how the parasitic BLM bullshit has infected other countries. Its muh 6 buhzillion dindus anymore.

I'd take a few based Mexicans if they're willing to rid us of the vile negro.

South cali. That's it. They need to gtfo texas and the rest of the southwest. It's our clay and subversives snuck their asses in against the peoples' will.

One thing that boggles my mind is that if white Hispanics spoke English, they would just be considered white.

Only the eastern states that went blue this year. I lived in seattle for 2 years and genuinely enjoyed it. Especially pikes market, but Im willing to let it go for the greater good of negro banishment.

>Thoughts white americans?
Fuck off Paco, Blacks are the lesser evil.
>Blacks don't reproduce as fast
Black population has remained stable as a percentage of the population throughout US history, never dipping under 9% or over 15% of the population
>Blacks don't pretend they are white and then use their supposed whiteness to dilute white genes
Yes ese I'm not a Mestizo I'm like 95% white, probably whiter than you gringo
>Blacks aren't migrating into the US in droves
America doesn't share a land border with Africa, we do share a land border with Mexico

Honestly fuck them both, but Spic apologists are disgusting, at least blacks don't come here and pretend that blacks are really white allies.

Fucking eh, why do i keep saying east.

WEST

It's a lot more realistic than giving them a few states to themselves. I don't think it's as hard as you make it out to be. I am aware of the nature of blacks but they can clearly be doing A LOT better than they are doing now. They have a culture of entitlement and victimhood. Most of that can be attributed to media, welfare and Jewish influence. BLM would never have existed had there ever been a media narrative that blacks were victims of so called systematic racism.

If all welfare was eradicated from blacks in a decade or so blacks would me doing well for themselves. They need to lean the value of hard work which can't be done through a welfare state and a culture of victimhood.

The same reason you think Spics are white allies, you are a mentally disabled Spic.

You arent welcome here dayqwan

No, and i prefer to stay in here with the narcos

I'm not black, nor do I claim blacks are good, kick out both. I'm not the one wanting to give up chunks of the country to Mexico because "hurr Mexicans are our allies, whites can't possibly fight the blacks ourselves."

I bet you would let your daughter marry a Mexican.

Same reason why black republicans and blacks in the military are a lot more mature and well off.

There are some decent people with shit circumstances that benefit from welfare tho. Vets, widowed parents etc. Id rather not see that taken away from them.

It would be more difficult but it would be more just. Im not sure a perfect system exists.

No, because of nigger privilege i cant even raise a hand to one without being targeted. If trumps election actually meant right wing death squads, id kill as many of them as i could.
>dr ben carson has a place in my america

When blacks can entirely seperate their identity from niggers and publicly call them out, god bless us all.

Yes I should have clarified that. Of course vets and those in certain circumstances should be helped

you should read art of war. its pretty dated but "mercenary army" is relevant here

You guys need to get over you fantasies of sending nigs back to Africa. It won't happen and instead of complaining about them there needs to be actual solutions. Getting rid of welfare and changing their shitty culture of violence, degeneracy, victimhood is a good start.

Im not sure if you're drunk but its mostly you and i talking.
I dont want to get rid of them, they wont go back. I want the aid of an indebted countires invading people to exterminate them entirely through random street violence.

We already clarified welfare is somewhat valuable but wholly abused.

Again this is all just make believe. Just entertaining thoughts briefly.

>No, because of nigger privilege i cant even raise a hand to one without being targeted
Neither can Spics, the difference is that the Hispanics aren't a bunch of pussies who would give up chunks of their nation to have someone else fight for them.

However at the end of the day the whole point of electing Trump was to build a wall to keep Hispanics out, not to let more in just to drive out blacks. If the US had zero Hispanics than the US population would be 76% white as opposed to the 62% white it currently is.

If you want a real example of how bad spics are
Total Population in 1940
>12 million blacks
>2 million hispanics
>116 million non hispanic whites

Total Population in 2010
>38 million blacks (3.16 times larger)
>50 million hispanics (25 times larger)
>196 million non hispanic whites (1.68 times larger)

So Hispanics are growing almost ten times faster than blacks but you think the blacks are bad enough that we should give Hispanics more leeway to get rid of the blacks?

>LOOK AT ME I AM SO RACIST AND STUPID
>thoughts?
I think that both self-strawmanning and prompting for "thoughts" are proprietary CTR behaviors. Saged and hidden.

OP is pretty much talking about doing exactly what Rome did.
>No Romans actually want to fight
>Rome is being flooded by Germans
>Lets give Germans chunks of our country if they will fight for us
Pro tip: It didn't work out well. The tribes that weren't loyal extorted Rome for more until they revolted, the loyal tribes turned on the Roman successor states after Rome proper collapsed.

If you have sources for those it would be appreciated. Do you have any ideas for only whites to end the black problem?

Tejanos are actually pretty based

>Family oriented
>Religious
>Love beer and pork
>Hate niggers
>Hard Workers
>Wants to remove kebab
>Excellent beer culture due to German immigrants
> Pro 2nd Amendment
> Mostly vote Republican

I dont understand this, 90% of my my mexican encounters are positive.
>hard workers
>keep to themselves
>positive values
>family oriented
>religious
90% of niggers are worse than literal, feral animals.
Why didnt trump take a hard stance against spooks?

> want the aid of an indebted countries invading people to exterminate them entirely through random street violence

i agree but when you put it like that it does sound worse than hitler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_.281610.E2.80.932010.29
Well the common idea was to send them back to Africa after the civil war, but that isn't really feasible today. Likewise genocide even at the hands of Hispanics is just a pipe dream.

The best solution is probably just to have babies and let whites migrate into the US. The black population fell from like 15-9.7% of the US population between 1810 and 1930 due to immigration from Europe and high white birth rates. Since abortions are mostly performed on minorities all we would really need to do is just outbreed them. The real issue with Hispanics isn't their character (although that is a problem), nor is it their high birth rate (which is also a problem), its that we share a massive border with a Hispanic country and effectively encourage them to come to America in droves.

How about collateral damage?

Lincoln (R) wanted to but Booth (D) executed him.

How do we raise our white imports?
How do you mean?

Kek

Who doesn't hate niggers besides suburban white girls?

>How do we raise our white imports?
This is the difficult part. I suppose an option is to try to portray America as a growing bastion of white nationalism and to thus draw Europeans who are sick of the EU and its bullshit. It would have an added benefit of meaning that the new migrants would likely care about the white race and thus might be more likely to have more children.

Granted another idea I have been fond of is effectively Jew mode. Put simply whites shouldn't be the majority because the majority does shitty menial labour. Thus the idea is that whites should focus on quality and support of what beyond others over sheer numbers. Put simply instead of having 6 children who become white trash factory workers, you have one or two kids who become lawyers, politicians, scientists, engineers, doctors, or bankers. I can certainly understand why many might find it distasteful but it is hard to argue with results, after all Jews do have a disproportionate amount of influence on the world today primarily because they never bothered trying to outbreed anyone.

>Black population has remained stable as a percentage of the population throughout US history, never dipping under 9% or over 15% of the population
Yeah, (((they))) already know this. That's why you see so many interracial couples on TV and why so many pop songs feature a random nigger.
Just wait until more and more white women start churning out little niglets.

They do, however we will need whites to replace the menial laborers as well. White trash is a necessity in a 85%+ white america. I think trump has helped us establish that our country is still white at heart and has enough outspoken individuals to fight for it. Perhaps we should start a trump twitter campaign for white immigration from fucked countries.

Birthrates are the different story. To have a majority of births grow up to be successful elite positions they need the best schooling and that takes a lot of money. With trumps student debt plan, we'll have to see the outcome. If positive it could be a major help. 200 point dow jump is a good sign. Maybe we'll finally be able to have a few little brats and send em off for a good education now. However that involves the reform of white western women as well.

You guys know cuck shit is just a meme?

Most people date and marry within their own race.

Legal mexican here.

Ship off the blacks back to their original owners and throw the illegals back to the cartels.

WE'RE FULL

A meme enough to be a huge problem.

One voluntary cuck couple is a huge problem. That mentality is being a race traitor.

Well the whole point was that they were two different plans. Plan A which is probably the more Sup Forums option is just to have as many babies as possible while convincing whites to migrate. White nationalists will probably have a lot of children and those children will probably mostly fill the lower positions in society for better or worse.

The become the Jew plan was an entirely different (and in my opinion more reasonable) plan. The Jew plan pretty much means fuck birth rates the white race will survive no matter what lets just make sure whites stay on top. So white might be 2% of the population of the country but a disproportionate number of politicians, lawyers, and judges will be white ensuring we are a race will live well and will be able to institute policies that benefit us.

So if you want whites to just be a majority pop out babies and convince the few white Swedes and Germans who aren't cucked to migrate to the US.

I think a combination of both plans is the most plausible answer. We kind of became the jews already, Sup Forums anyway. I dont mind as long as we hold the power but resist the globalist push. I feel soros may make a final bid to invade our values, especially since we see more power levels being displayed.
(((They))) probably recognize their own death throes.

I think advertising america as the last bastion of caucasians would be enticing to many disenfranchised foreigners. America was always a melting pot, it just got a little burnt.