Anyone else kind of scared to eat at restaurants anymore? Kitchen workers tend to be SJW types...

Anyone else kind of scared to eat at restaurants anymore? Kitchen workers tend to be SJW types. If they know a whyte boi ordered that sketti, what stops them from putting toxic chemicals in the sauce? Thousands of whites could have been killed this way already and we wouldn't even know. It's not like the victims would be able to narrow down the cause. Even if they did, violence against whites never gets reported.

I think you're being a bit paranoid

>Kitchen workers tend to be SJW types.
No, they tend to be Mexicans who desperately need to keep their job.

Funny you mentioned this. I was feeling the same way. I'm dark blonde hair, blue eyes, very white. My dad took me out for Mexican food. I was paranoid at first, but when I got in there the place was 10x cleaner than usual with a new menu. Food was better than usual. Waiter was very respectful and very Mexican. My dad gave him a decent tip.

If they popped open a single fluoroquinolone antibiotic cap and sprinkled it into your food, then you can expect all your tendons to rupture, your muscle mass to waste away, and your whole body to be in extreme burning pain for the rest of your life. Symptoms may take up to 6 months to first surface.
What stops one of the millions of radicalized SJW faggots among us from taking one of their heroes like Talcum X a little too seriously during a stressful day at work. This isn't the 90s where racism literally did not exist and everyone got along and could be trusted not to try to randomly murder each other.

We only fuck with food of people who don't tip. We are bipartisan about it.

I don't eat in restuarants. Its impossible to do so without supporting illegal immigrants, also, I would have to spend a ton of money to find better food than I can make.

>very respectful and very mexican
this should be a meme

Chef here, The worst I've ever done is refuse service, and that was to some whiny bitch who wouldn't stop complaining. I can spot people trying to get a free meal a mile off, so when they inevitably start with the BS I cut them off. It's usually those annoying sjw types who try this btw. So, if anything you're a better type of customer and your custom is generally greatly appreciated.
On the other hand, I never eat anything that I haven't prepared myself, but that's just my autism.

>fluoroquinolone antibiotic
Wut?
That's not that toxic and those aren't its symptoms, there are a ton of better ways to poison someone.

I went to Burger King in a muslim area on Friday and ordered a Bacon Double XL, half way through eating I taste SEMEN. I just left immediately, didn't even think of keeping the burger for evidence. Don't know what to do apart from hope I don't get HIV and never ever eat out in London again. It's not safe anymore.

>killing off the only group that tips well

literal suicide

I cook at applebees part time while i attend uni, and personally spit in hundreds of free meals for vets and their families yesterday. I even came in some of the sauces the night before when closing the restaurant.

Get fucked conservatives. Pic is proof i work there. It's one of the cards used to access the consoles there.

>Trump hat on the floor of your car

See, you don't have a malicious motive. There are people working in food who have malicious intentions.

Been working on restaurants my whole life.
We don't fuck with your food.
We've got too many orders to get out to give a shit who is eating what.

UNLESS you're ordering some retarded shit or keep sending it back, because then you're just slowing the line down, which gives us time and motive to fuck with your food.

I stole it from some white guy at school. Took it right off his head. He was too beta to do anything about it

Fluoroquinolones come with a black label warning that only your doctor gets to see, essentially a skull and crossbones warning stating that you should only use this as a last resort if the patient is about to die anyway. Most doctors will ignore that and recklessly prescribe it for small things. The FDA tried to pull all fluoroquinolones from the market 3 times and failed each time because of pushback from big pharma. US troops were also used as pharmaceutical test subjects without their knowledge in the early 90s, and fluoroquinolones are what caused "Gulf War syndrome".
It was the first example that sprung to mind, I am sure there are better ways, I am not an expert at poisoning people

I work at a southwestern restaurant. I give whites extra chips, not poison.

You are full of shit.
Take this to

>retarded shit
heh
old job had this one pasta dish with capers and we were supposed to put one tiny little spoonful in it, which wasn't enough
usually, we doubled it

we got an order for delivery with extra capers
so, we doubled our usual amount and put four scoops in
the guy sends it back anyway saying there wasn't enough capers, requiring another trip for the driver and we had to remake it
that guy got a whole unopened jar in the next one
the regional manager was right there and saw me do it and just laughed

That's worse than the gore thread I was just in.

You're right, I actually take pride in my work, not like some fast food worker who hates his job, his life, and the entirety of western civilization.

>half way through eating I taste SEMEN

How do you know what semen tastes like?

I work in a kitchen, im one of the only people that supports trump

If you walk into my restaurant and i know you support trump, ill make sure noone fucks with your food

>Never tasted your own semen?

What in the world?

this

also you should be more worried about the waitress

The police probably won't be able to do anything because there's no evidence.

Well I'm never going to eat at large chains again. Going to always make my own sandwiches when I go out.

Italy - first to defend spaghetti

Nice generic response that fits any scenario, used for the sole purpose of shutting down discussion and pretending you won, in the same league as "check your privilege" or "take your meds".
Attempt to refute what I've said, or fuck off.
Also, trips denied, faggot.

Servers in the US tend to get redpilled pretty damn quick on black people since they never, EVER leave a tip. Kitchen staff not so much, but you can be assured that your waitress won't go blab to the kitchen staff that you're an evil WHITE MALE.

that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

being informed by curated propaganda is what good goyim did in the 90s and beyond. if he doubts anything i've said, we have search engines now, and he is supposed to search for phrases on his own until he is satisfied he is informed on fluoroquinolones.
he didn't point out specifically what he thought was false, and i'm not bending over backwards to spend 10 minutes searching for the best links just so he can ignore them all and make another retarded one line zinger that works in any scenario

I'm always a pain in the ass and leave shitty tips.

The more people hate me, the less they'll miss me when I'm gone and the happier I'll be while I am.

Too many broken hearts.

So business as usual at Applebee's))))))))

ok then, how about just one link
let's ignore claims of big pharma blocking their discontinuation or using US troops as guinea pigs or causing gulf war syndrome

lets address a very simple claim: that doctors prescribe flouroquinolones recklessly and for small things

got a link for usage rates for flouroquinolones for various illnesses?

I live in an extremely liberal city. Filled with self hating numales that hate any white man that doesn't bend over backwards to appease women and minorities.
A few days ago I ordered a burger at a drive thru with a black friend of mine in the passenger seat. When I pulled up to the window this self hating white boy with a well groomed beard, side swept hair and thick rimmed glasses appears at the window and takes my cash.
>Looks at my friend in the passenger seat
"Uh wait was that burger for you or him?"
I say him
"Ok, hold on"
Takes another three minutes before he brings me the food.

He fucked with my food and only remade it because I lied and told him it was for my friend of color.
You can never be too careful OP, don't trust the trash that work fast food and service jobs.
Buy quality, healthy food from the store and designate a day to cook all your meals for the week. Don't go out often but when you do go to high class restaurants that fuck over employees that do that shit. Save money in the long run and be healthier

If you can plan a way to get away with it, you should kill that employee. I'm dead serious, and you know I'm right.

I can definitely tell you that the restaurant industry, as a whole, isn't SJW-y at all.

You're probably just a terrible person, or very unlucky.

Working in a restaurant kitchen requires you to do actual work, something that SJWs do not engage in.

Thats fucked, you should of asked why it mattered who it was for and then reported him to his boss.

As long as you treat them with respect, servers and chefs will bend over backwards to make you happy because that's their tips and their jobs on the line.

Someone getting sickened by contaminated food is enough of shut down a restaurant, killing not only the perpetrator's job but the jobs of all he works with.

Someone DYING from food related illness is enough to do the same, only with additional capital charges on top, and turns your restaurant, and by extension, you, into news material. Even without a conviction, all that work experience you've gotten now becomes resume poison.

In short, most people won't fuck with your food because you're not worth the trouble.

I'm just going to not go back and hope he kills himself because Trump got elected and his fragile worldview is falling apart

unfortunately, many restaurants I've been to have kitchen employees with problem glasses, problem beards, problem tattoos, problem piercings, and problem tastes in music
maybe i should be avoiding restaurants with vegan options

you're being paranoid.
first of all, what makes you think an SJW would risk life imprisonment, let alone losing their monotonous fucking job, just to poison a white person?

>If they know a whyte boi ordered that sketti, what stops them from putting toxic chemicals in the sauce?

Just don't go to restaurants where teenagers work at.

theres no way you dont get caught

he's british