HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3918930/Donald-Trump-supporters-report-issues-voting-machines-switching-ballots-Hillary-Clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She only gets the popular vote due to fraud anyway, but still funny.

daily reminder that Obama averaged 65m votes during both his runs in the general election

he has amassed the most votes out of any presidential candidate in history

really made me think

>She only gets the popular vote due to fraud anyway

>leaf
kek

THE DELEGATES, BARACK!

LMAO

In every election Clinton has ran in, she has never lost the popular vote

He had the "look at me, I'm voting for a black guy. I'm not racist" vote.

there were like 8 news stories on election day of people going to vote for trump and heir vote switching to hillary..
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3918930/Donald-Trump-supporters-report-issues-voting-machines-switching-ballots-Hillary-Clinton.html

Trump voters in Pennsylvania report issues with automated machines
Election judges confirmed there were issues with two of eight machines

There were also glitches in voting systems in Utah, Texas, North Carolina

not one report of the machines 'glitching' and selecting trump over hillary.

funny how that worked out.

I always lost my shit when he opens one up to take the top off the hershey's kiss inside.

>population grows over the years
>suddenly more people voting
really made me think

> 2016 election has 60+ million votes on both sides
> 2012 election has 17 million and some change for votes on both sides
How did they grow that much?

HOPE
CHANGE
YES WE CAN
HURR DURR RICK ROLL

2007-2008.exe

Nvm. I forgot to read the titles lol.

It was the primaries vs. the general election.

It's still funny either way, just shows that she uses dead people/felons to try to prop up herself in the polls.

I'll literally do anything to go back to those times

God damn

That's the 2008 Democrat Primary.

You must be trolling. One is the DNC primary votes, not the presidential votes.

>actual charismatic politician with a strong and clear message that he can back up gets votes

Wow, color me shocked.

even the system hates hillary

>that he can back up gets
Why didn't he back it up though?

There was a story in Georgia of a machine glitching and selecting Trump over Hillary

Honestly if they were trying to commit voter fraud, they wouldn't display the flipped vote to the user. It would be done covertly in the background, so that nobody would suspect anything was awry

I think it was just shitty Pajeet programmers desu

JUST

2007~2009 was the golden age for internet memes and culture.

2010~2012 sucked
2013~2014 were shit
2015~2016 = silver age
2017~2018 = ???

2004-2009 was the best time to be online

Social media ruined the internet

Normie matrix bots ruined the internet.

Generation Z ruined the internet.

Least it doesn't take 5 fucking years to load a video. Least we have video sharing sites now.

He did a bunch of shit he set out to do. He's ending his term as the most liked president since Reagan. Historians will remember his presidency as the "post 9-11" golden years

2006-2007 was a sweet spot.

2006 was the last great days of Sup Forums before it turned to pure shit-floods (whoops, raiding was a mistake). Torrenting became plentiful. Especially for anime.

2007 half the internet disappeared into World of Warcraft. For those who did not get involved, internet honest to goodness felt less crowded. Also, you could start to find almost anything you wanted on youtube.

2008-09: Youtube's server speeds were greatly improved- no more waiting for video to load up. Sites like Megaupload and Rapidshare made downloading videos crazy easy.

THE DELEGATES, BARACK

Witnessed

1998-2004, newfag
Starcraft Battle.net at its peak, anime rings, mIRC golden age, web forums were the shit, normies were naive and easy to fuck with, goatse was king, no fucking embedded videos everywhere, the best times

SCHLONGED!

>Golden Years
>amassed more debt in 8 years than in the rest of our nations history

WEW LAD

Or, stick with me on this, it's because he's a nigger and several times as many spooks came to the polls that typically show up. If Bernie Sanders was an old spearchucker he would of landslided a hypothetical team of Jesus and Regan.

Nice OP really made me think

Man, she was still legitimately a hottie in 2008 though.

He accomplished precisely fucking nothing.

The worst healthcare reform since the Catholic Church decided that medicine was witchcraft in the dark ages.

Ok maybe not, nothing, he did sneak a bill that gives overtime to salaried people under a certain income. So, yay?

That older picture of hillary looks so fucking creepy.

Like she's made of plastic

She really is the ultimate cuckold

he's the most liked because of his presence on social media.
He has made so many cameos over the years.
To most people image is all the matters.
Also since he didn't do shit it was unlikely that he would fuck up majorly.

Maybe karma is real and she gets fucked over so much for all her sins.

It's the narcissistic attitude most of these elites have. Half their shit is wide open in the public space. You just have to look for it.

too obvious ctr throwing in random pajeet and desu where it does not fit not using a source

>Obama vs. Hillary
>who can get the most fake votes in Chicago?
The Democratic Party doesn't even exist if you think about it.

Not really. It could be that the machine itself is secure so someone changed the front end to tamper with it. Like these people who add stuff to the front of a bank machine to catch card info + pin numbers.

Makes you realise how stupid the average USA Voter is really is.

But desu, that's just your opinion??

Obama signed into law economic stimulus legislation in response to the Great Recession in the form of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010. Other major domestic initiatives in his first term included the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often referred to as "Obamacare"; the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act; and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010. In foreign policy, Obama ended U.S. military involvement in the Iraq War, increased U.S. troop levels in Afghanistan, signed the New START arms control treaty with Russia, and ordered the military operation that resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden. In January 2011, the Republicans regained control of the House of Representatives as the Democratic Party lost a total of 63 seats; and, after a lengthy debate over federal spending and whether or not to raise the nation's debt limit, Obama signed the Budget Control Act of 2011 and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.

During his second term, Obama has promoted domestic policies related to gun control in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and has called for greater inclusiveness for LGBT Americans, while his administration has filed briefs which urged the Supreme Court to strike down part of the federal Defense of Marriage Act (United States v. Windsor) and state level same-sex marriage bans (Obergefell v. Hodges) as unconstitutional. In foreign policy, Obama promoted discussions that led to the 2015 Paris Agreement on global climate change, brokered a nuclear deal with Iran, and normalized U.S. relations with Cuba.

Don't forget his greatest accomplishment, being on a Coldplay album!

Why?

You're literally living in the glorious Meme Age

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

You are stupid

>nothing of value in any of your statements.

>wow it's fucking nothing.jpeg

I looked into it. If I remember right those statistics don't count 4 states that didn't report the results of their popular vote. And it's thought that Obama had more of the popular vote in those states.

Poor Hillary.

She was pretty hot in 2008 too

>You are stupid

I know you are but what am I?

UNDER BUDGET

Pic related. Hillary wont stop raping America.

>MFW you get cucked by Moloch TWICE!
>MFW she's literally the real life version of Plankton from Spongebob.

>Donald Trump throws Hillary in a men's prison

That would be an epic meme