/OurSiblings/

>be Nigger
>have the name Augustus
What did his Nigger parents mean by this?

>Kaf-fir
>noun
>an insulting term used by Muslims for non-Muslims
They’re Muslims?

Isn't Andrea dead and sewed into a sword hilt?

>beautiful
I don't even disagree with the sentiment, but buzzwords like these really tick me off.

T'Challa you are a fucking King of a xenophobic nation that would curbstomp and hate Thunderball just as much as any American racist white nationalist.

They have to go with buzzwords that can ONLY be good. It's why they say 'beautiful' instead of 'attractive', 'pretty', or 'sexy'.

'Courageous' is another one.

Where the twins this racist? Or is the writer just writing them like that because Strucker was a Nazi.

I mean, T'Challa isn't calling the guy 'sexy' on that page.
'Beautiful' has become more of a buzzword that encompasses any positive trait, and that is why it ticks me off.

They were always Nazis and White Supremachists. I'm honestly expecting Coates to have Andrea get BLACKED and explain how her racism was just a wall she built around herself because she desired the BBC.

Seriously, why else ressurect her, and have her be incredibly racist? Who the fuck cares about the Fenris twins? You'll see, mark my words.

Shhhh. We don't talk about the wakandan hypocrisy. It ruins the we waz kangz narrative.

Hell, sometimes you don't even need any positive traits at all and you're 'beautiful' just for being whoever you are.

Weren't they dead?

...It’s outlandish I can believe it. With all the WE WUZ in Coates run, it’s entirely possible.

>even Nazis cannot resist the BBC
WEW!

>you know remember Hitler’s Pilot married a Jamaican man
>thus, confirming that ev n Nazis cannot resist the BBC
I don’t know what to feel...

I gotta say, I like it when writers occasionally remember that Thunderball is actually a genius scientist and not some generic interchangeable thug in the Wrecking Crew whose sole purpose is to job along with the rest.

The Strucker twins are wholly corrupted, whollly degenerate Eurotrash. They're like all these rich, preppy, self-centered to the point of psychopathy, kids of billionaires/politicians/dictators etc. except dad is also a Nazi supervillain. If you ever saw The Damned think that, or Goebbels' excesses, or Saddam Hussein's sons.

Andrea once talked about chaining a woman to a radiator and watching her die. And they're incestuous as all get out as well.

I think I'd like to see von Strucker admit to someone that he fucked up raising his kids.

During Dark Reign, when Strucker was calling Osborn up for a favor (kill Nick Fury), Osborn informed him that he had recently killed his children, even going into detail at how his son died screaming by his own sword. Strucker's reaction was "fine, make it two favors I owe you"

I kind of like them just as completely irredeemable and very petty villains.

Who hasn't been a sword hilt.

>twins with variations on the same name
>strike poses together and finish each others' sentences
>white supremacists

You know they're fucking, right? They fuck each other like crazy. Every minute they're off-panel, he's balls-deep in her. That's how these things always go.

>Andrea isn't using those "savages" for their BBCs while Andreas jerks it in the corner
>implying

Shit, you're right.

>tfw even Nazis prefer the BBC over you
We'll die alone lads...

>This country's prisons heave with black Bruce Banners.

marvel prints some retarded garbage

>marvel prints some retarded garbage
It took you this long to figure out? Honestly, we should burn the bridges and leave Big 2, and most comics really, behind. They're nothing but mouthpieces.

Marvel exists to be laughed at.

Are they clones, or did someone gather up Andeas' broken corpse from the base of thunderbolts mountain and bring them back with voodoo?

>it's Secret Wars, I ain't gotta explain shiet

>That's your mans and them?

What?

Were they always racist?

Well, they're German.

Maybe because of The Gifted.

Don't know either user.

Well, yeah. They were Strucker's kids and X-Men enemies who tortured Storm back in the Claremont era.

Nah, I'm telling you, Andrea's gonna get BLACKED, and Coates will frame it so that women are racist because they want the BBC, and men are racist because they're jealous. In his run he already portrayed Stark as a bufoon and had T'Challa comment on that.

They were brought back in The Hood's Illuminati series. The only explanation given to why they weren't dead was that "Father took care of that". Of course, Baron Strucker himself was still dead at the time (pretty sure he still is) so that doesn't make sense either.
Just assume that Arnim Zola cloned them again.

>>you know remember Hitler’s Pilot married a Jamaican man

What are you talking about

This shit is a funny edit, though.

I dunno if you know anything about the Strucker twins but that's been the implication for goddamn years.

Wait, is that Vibraxis? Somebody remembered him?

Hanna Reitsch. She didn't marry him, and he was from Ghana, but yeah, she fell in love with a black. If even Nazis lust after the BBC,we're fucked... I guess it's true that hatred stems from self-hating... Well, it does explain why I'm such an asshole.

but he's completely african
why do american writers do this

T'Challa is just fulfilling his higher calling - helping the black man of Harlem.

What part of "insanely depraved Eurotrash" is hard to understand? She'll lure a black guy back to the hotel room, then Andreas will rape him.

>implying ANYONE can resist the BBC
Kidding aside, the myth really is doing wonders for the Nigs.

Dude, people are people. I married a black girl and she is no different from other women I been with.

Just chill.

So by /our/ we're talking more Sup Forums then Sup Forums?

Just seeking clarification.

I've never met a black guy who wasn't annoyed by it, as it sets up unrealistic expectations for them.

Because the number of Marvel writers who actually sit down and talk with Africans or even met one can probably be counted on 1 optic blast.

Although marvel never really gave a shit about BP as it makes no sense for him to be talking about social injustices of another country in the first place.

what? thunderball's american

He's talking about T'challa, numbnuts.