LOL

LOL

I don't get it.

His affected persona is a facade that ultimately leaves him ill equipped for normal interaction, and for the comic's purposes is a composite of video game enthusiast and urban youth caricatures, put upon by someone from the sub urbs with questionable video game tastes and knowledge.

Are they saying second-hand games are bad and shouldn't be allowed?

I think it's just autism about the semantics of someone claiming to be the customer of a company that never sees a cent of their money.

But why though
If you're the customer of someone you buy a thing from, you're a customer of the person that made the thing you're buying.
Is that not literally the point of distribution?

No, they're saying if you purchase used you're no longer recognized as a direct customer of the publishers, so you can't make any threats over their heads about taking your business elsewhere, it was never taken to them.

Well, you sort of CAN, it just won't be as effective.
You'd have to assume your purchase from the resale distributor affects the well-being of the original producer positively. Which could be proven I guess, but it's a long shot.

>these strips are almost ten years old
I'm not the only guy pushing 30 here, right?

You're here or you're dead, that's my theory.

Getting there.
I can't remember exactly when I stopped following Penny Arcade. Must of been around 2012 or so. I used to look forward to updates throughout the week.

But if the product is used, the sales at that point don't really go to the one who made it, just the one selling it. If you always buy used, you've never supported any developer, just GameStop. You showed support for certain games; the precieved value of certain classics sends a message that this what people should be making.

This one always makes me laugh

>98227512
These "post a pretty shitty comic and then say LOL" threads are boring.

To this day I STILL don't understand that part that goes "They got that blood on the what" and "Grip, ten tip ya cup!"

I think
>"They got that blood on the
Is from some lyric, I can't recall right now and searching does no favors. For some reason I think DMX or some sort of hype man shouting ad lib interjections.
>"Grip, ten tip ya cup!"
This I figure is just a play on the phrase Grip and Sip, purple drank etc, and Pouring out alcohol for deceased. Which the cashier in enacting just wasted half of his drink after ringing it up full price.

Overall the two are just shouting nonsense to each other because they have no off button, that's pretty much the joke.

Didn't they create this character for the release of the 50 Cent game Blood on the sand? I thought that was what they were referencing anyway.

Sounds right.

Wiggers aren’t funny. That’s all you need to know about this.

33 pushing 34 here.

Are they even speaking English?

Our subject remarks he is securely fixed in the management of composite rhythmic linguistics, commonly known as "Bars" in the musical form of Rap.
His delivery of vocabulary is made comparable to guided explosive devices in range, precision and effectiveness.

A short interjection is made, perhaps for emphasis and/or to regain your attention for the next piece of information in case your focus wandered with your imagination.

He informs us that his presence or mere existence causes fearful notice to groups of individuals, which in such quantities bear resemblance to large military unit arrangements.

He expresses bountiful affection towards a group referred to through vernacular variation of a term for Army Men, possibly implying their demeanor to be identical in some respect. Nevertheless, we are provided further information at the tail-end that the individuals are situated within a location designated CPK, research uncovers this as an abbreviation for California Pizza Kitchen, a locale alluded through poetic phrasing to be present within the figurative obscurity of another venue, one E.B. Games or an Electronics Boutique specially for Games, if you will.

The alias of rapper Curtis Jackson is vocalized loudly, followed by a pejorative apparently used as a neutral general designation or term of endearment due to a lack of subsequent altercation.

In response the salesman offers to register the purchase and sale of a product, itself curiously referred to via casual profanity that normally would imply diminished value.

An unintelligible response is given, likely a coded exchange regarding this or other matters.
Possible instructions or demands are made in turn. Again, a potential form of verbal and visual communication cipher, similar to those in secret societies.

Our subject notes feelings of unease and intimidation towards the presence of a seemingly innocuous saleslady stationed at a confectionery business, we are left to ponder the enigma as to why.

>GRIP, THEN TIP YA CUP

gets me everytime

Turned 27 in November. Lead the way, my captain.