Red pill me on prison

Red pill me on prison

Got sentenced to 6 months for getting in a scuffle and not sure what to expect

Butter up your pooper

First time guards are more open to intimidation and coercion.

Rape is even more common than movies make it out to be. Expect to take a lot of black cock. On the plus side, big black cocks are a myth, so it won't be much different from what you're used to.

It's just 6 months there's a way to lay low before that happens right?

uhh... I hope you don't live near too many blacks

just pretend to be a cute gril for a bit

Avoid niggers at all cost. They'll kick the shit out of you just for the sport of it.

I'm sure you'll find out...

Should I just transfer some cash to pay them off for 6 months to avoid getting raped?

You don't go to prison for any sentence less than a year, faggot. You're either going to county jail or you're a liar.

didn't want to the one to say it, but that's true

Just hand over your Get out of jail card to the dog and you'll be free next turn

You're gonna need Jesus over these next 6 months user...

Everyone ITT is fucking with you.

Don't snitch. Don't receive favors or go into debt. Find a good hustle. Don't get into anyone's business uninvited. Give someone some cash now that they can drip out to you for commissary. Fight if you have to, don't back down.

You'll be fine dude. Prison is better than jail.

>6 months
>prison
nope. you're going to jail. probably county jail aka prepare your anus wyte boi

stick to your own race

same as it should be on the outside

Hahahaha, work release BS.

You're an anime poster so you're probably going to get raped.

its better in the feds.. more organization.. but you have to be ready for that aspect too.. do NOT bacc away from a fight.

when they interview you in intake tell them you're really anxious and depressed and shit so they put you in medical ward
make friends with the guys that do laundry and food
?????
6 months pass

>Fight if you have to, don't back down.
That doesn't seem like good advice. If he fucks up the wrong person later he brings friends and it's shanking time. Unless they are extremely tribal to the point that it makes everyone respect him more, which is unlikely.

i did 11mos in a,pa county jail and it aint that bad. get your mom or something to send books in, you can almosy always have books sent in via amazon. where i was had 2 man cells and the ability to buy a small lcd tv with full cable for like 250$ which made my stay suuuuuper /comfy/. book and tv. makeSURE TO GET COMISSARY MONEY so u can make chi-chi you'll know what i mean when you there

Dang OP I hope you make it out in one piece, or at all. Shouldn't have literally thrown your life away.

Good luck.

I advise watching Rectify, oh wait that's death row. Still a good series though.

Just curious, why not back away from a fight? Does it mean they will just bully you further? Sounds like school.

what is chi-chi please respond

also stick with white people 100% dont talk to the animals AT ALL but be polite and dismissive if they attempt to adress you. stay in your hut (thats what we called cells) and watch cartoon network, read the GoT series and harry potter or stephen king or something fantasyish and just chill itll go so fast. eat a soup or 2 around bedtime so its ez to go to sleep and the days will just fuckin slide by mane. also get favors for giving away books youve read, nice new books are worth it

If you don't fight you become a punk and then the entire prison population will bully you. Getting beaten unconscious is much better.

chi chi is ramen noodles weith crushed cheez-its and diced slim jims and dried jalepenos mixed in which makes a casserole type deal that is actually pretty fuckin good if you know what you're doing. theres also a lot of things to be made with honey buns poptarts and candy knoiwn as sweet-chi's that are p good. jail food sucks so this shit tastes 100000% better than youd expect btw

"enjoy your aids"- Nelson Mandela

it's ramen noodles and whatever the fuck else you have available to put in it.

Help catch illegals. Bummer dude.

>this

6 months ain't shit, don't borrow or give anyone anything, you'll be fine. If some one offers you anything don't take it. You'll be fine.

is jail worse than prison?

I don't know about prison, whenever I've got arrested it blew over.

Rape someone on the first day or they'll think you're weak

OP if you have familly to support you, it would be idea to ask them to pay some convicts to protect you.

Avoid niggers, spics, or any other minority that has ape like tendencies

The solution is simple OP, die fighting the state. When they come to take you in, open fire. I seriously don't understand why anyone would go to prison unless they couldn't get out on bail to get the weapons necessary to resist.

Find a gang and join it. Whatever race you are you join to avoid rape

What did Asians/Indians/random ethnicities in prison do for safety?

We're they fucked? Or did they just do their own thing and not bother anybody?

Jail is fuckin easy lol i had full digital cable on my own flatscreen