David Blaine Summons the Power of KEK on Jimmy Fallon

youtu.be/Z8Ws4PEky28?t=9m5s

If this isn't staged, then it must be actual demonic powers.

Its even weirder when you realize he has ties to Epstein (the billionaire pedo)

on the first one, he got him in his voice when he said all the cards and suits,,,,,EXTREMELY SKILLFUL, FUCKING CIA INTERROGATION SHIT

Why is Jimmy such a cuck?

Can we fund raise our first Temple? Egyptian architecture of course.

third trick is also, a trick...duh, the card transfers, a very skillful hand trick, this guys are like natural pick pocket thieves.

HOLY KEK HAHA

he must have swallowed a frog shortly before the show.

are you trying to say it's actually not magic

Few Methods, either he studied the way people call out cards they mention, the deck was fixed, or a natural bias for the favor of ace of spades and 7 of hearts.

no magic is actually magic, at least in the sense that people think of it, even "real magic" is just like everything else, applied knowledge, technology, in this case, he is applying his knowledge of the human attention deficit

The frog thing just takes a lot of training of controlling vomiting pretty much not really magic but extremely difficult nonetheless.

As far as the card tricks theres always some explanation for it.

even "meme magic", this, is just technology

Jimmy is acting like he expects the black guests to reacts because he saw that one viral video where niggers are freaking out about street magic. Shits cringy

David Blaine is a pedophile.

His name is in Jeffry Epstein's black book.
I wonder how many trips he took on the Lolita express.

How'd he keep the frog alive in his stomach?

how do you think

I'm thinking he covers the frog in some sort of gel or something before he swallows it.

delete this

I tend to have a lot of extra acid in my stomach. If i tried this it would be very sad because the frog would have like hald a face by the time it came out.

god i hate magicians