SNL just opened with Kate McKinnon singing hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, then saying, "I'm not giving up...

SNL just opened with Kate McKinnon singing hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, then saying, "I'm not giving up, neither should you."

No jokes. Just complete and utter butthurt.

Dis Gon be Gud

Other urls found in this thread:

streamlive.to/view/69116/NBC
mediaite.com/tv/kate-mckinnon-as-hillary-clinton-sings-hallelujah-in-snl-cold-open/
youtube.com/watch?v=TfOAHbU2ro0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, wtf was that supposed to mean

Out-fucking-standing.

What a time to be alive.

>watching SNL?

> no jokes

so what's changed?

This is the skit you do after 9/11.

I'm still surprised people actually watch SNL, it is complete shit at this point.

Kek

Tribute to Leonard Cohen. She's not giving up after Trump's victory

Normies should be shot.

This is my first time watching SNL. What the fuck

Of course she isn't going anywhere.
They are paying her.

SNL is such utter worthless shit. I hope their ratings fall lower than ever before, if they're not already the lowest they've ever been.

What the fuck, he just died several days ago, and they still involve him in their shitty shill games. Disgusting.

No, it's not going to be good. They are never funny and don't deserve any ratings. Fuck every one in the cast. A bunch of faggots, kikes and niggers.

They're really going full bore on the subliminal signalling for riots, huh?

This won't end the way (((they))) want it to.

Why the fuck do Americans watch SNL? It is one of the worst shows that I have ever seen. Terrible humor, terrible people. Sad.

kek

That show really is fucking garbage and has been since 1984.

Anything worth tuning into a stream for?

>P.S. provide stream if so

>watching SNL past the year of our lord 2002

Shig to the dig

its been shit since the mid 90's

Quads witnessed

Dave Chappelle is on.

The ultimate redpill is when the economy improves under Trump and everyone is proved wrong.

NBC livestream:

the Will Ferrell era had some gems although that was definitely the time where they started getting into really stupid skits that went on for way too long

At least Dave Chappelle said to give Trump a chance

Is Dave Chappell hosting tonight? He was supposed to but yesterday he said he may not show up. I was gonna download it to see some schetches with him, I haven't watched the show for years because it's usually really bad

(((They))) are going to engineer a global financial meltdown and blame it on Trump.

I'd say "screencap this" but if you post on here this should be common knowledge.

Did she do it in a funny voice?

someone post a livestream with chat

The best SNL sketches were just as good as the best Mad TV sketches, but SNL's average material is usually pathetic. It's actually painful to watch. Every time I remember Justin Timberlake looking into the camera and singing "Head on over to Omeletville!" I want to fucking kill myself.

No, just butthurt.

At least I could pretend it was mostly a tribute to Leonard Cohen.

At least Chapelles opening was good

Why is everyone getting all uppity about this jew dying?

Most don't.

He just finished his monologue, about what I expected and elicited a couple chuckles. I can only hope they let him write a sketch or two himself since it'll make watching the rest of the show bearable.

Chappelle red pilling white Hillary supporters, funny shit.

Watch it for chappelles opening. It was good to see him on TV

He's been saying he might not show up for two weeks, up to and including commercials he made for it yesterday.

>realize you're at death's door
>record one final album that you're happy with
>get your affairs in order
>'i'm ready my lord'
>pass away on nov 7
>trump steamrolls the election
>your otherwise peaceful passing is now hijacked and becomes ammunition for the anti-trump movement

poor fella

is there a stream? I want to mine salt.

>Cohen
>SNL
>NBC

Dave Chapelle trying to save liberals from their own stupidity. I bet they didnt even have sketches ready for a Trump-winning scenario.

At least she has an excuse to be butthurt. They don't need a Hillary on SNL anymore so she could get axed a minute.

ISIS is like WuTang

Just a fan

White folks are the problem

Muh Russians

It's pathetic how they push the america is racist and sexist meme. All it does is make people hate white people and feel like victims

>yfw Bowie pulled out the same trick earlier
>and did it in time to avoid being used by shills

Hispanics Built America

that opening was for a funeral

this is what happens when snowflakes die

Saturday Night WaterBoarding

>dave saying he'd give trump a chance
>first skit is black people laughing at white libs freakin gout

Where has she been? Will we hear from her again?

they'll give Obama credit

Using nostalgia for ratings: the show

Liberal media has been the absolute worst this election. Why couldn't they just let it end, after the 9th?

Then the fucking cucks decide to pretend like they're not cucks. The hipsters, claiming to be anti-establishment, vote for the establishment and trust MSM. What the shit is wrong with liberals under 35? Are they literally retarded?

Quality post, quality digits

I actually really like daveed diggs because of clipping and his general lack of cuckness (noise influenced hip hop about shit like cannibalism, extreme sexuality and isolation in space and not just muh whitey)

What the fugg is this skit

Pretty much all light skinned niggers.

Pretty based chapelle skit desu

Laugh Dammit Laugh

Laugh Through Your Tears

Laugh Laugh

Or Her People Will find You

She's a nigger loverrrrrrr....mudshark cunt holeeeeee.....liberallllll cumdumpppppp...not relavent anymore.....fuck her shit!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!

yea diggs is a cool dude, clipping is 10/10

It's clear to me now that Jon Stewart has ruined comedy just like how Joss Whedon ruined horror/science fiction.

Everything needs to be infused with this insufferable self-awareness and really cheap political references that are just shitty strawman arguments.

Yes. My brother who is 17 tells me that people are getting tired of the PC Bullshit, but the ones who believe it are only making it ten times worse than it already is

At what point did any just throw the towel in and say fuck it, were liberal propaganda? Was it recently or during feys tenure

Dolly Parton Christmas of Many Colors NBC Promo

No Ramadan Holiday Special

Christmas Is Back On The Menu

David Bowie being used as lefty ammunition would be terribly ironic. I bet he would've supported Trump

HAHAHAHAHA

>Kate McKinnon singing hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, then saying, "I'm not giving up, neither should you."
I cringed just reading this. I can't even enjoy the butthurt now.

This is sadly accurate. Firefly and The Daily Show were not worth this price.

RIP phife, damn...

Here it is:

mediaite.com/tv/kate-mckinnon-as-hillary-clinton-sings-hallelujah-in-snl-cold-open/

Fucking hamfisted as it sounds.

We The People

We Black

People Be Black

Black

black

black

youtube.com/watch?v=TfOAHbU2ro0

I wonder what's going to be on HuffPo's front page tomorrow?

they're rapping about minorities to leave rn

They're stomping all over atcq legacy by making strangely overtly political shit.

Might as well just call themselves crooklyn dodgers

It was when Rosie O'Cuntll got on tv, like '96?

SNL was made by and owned by (((Lorne Michaels)))

FUCKING THIS
I just realized this last night. Because of Jon Stewart everything has to be this smug sick burn that can fit into a tweet. Its such a lazy and lowbrow form of comedy.

Yeah, I'm exaggerating and you're right that Will Ferrell era did have some gem but why the fuck do they have no semblance of conciseness?

The amount of skits I've seen that have been funny that have degenerated into absolute garbage just to them dragging it out without any more jokes is astounding. Some of them honestly seem like high school drama performances where nobody is laughing and the performers are embarrassedly dragging it on while everyone else is just praying for it to hurry up and end.

Fuck comfy

Diversity Means Black Muslim Mexican Run Things

Meanwhile Target ad for Garth Brooks

It'll burn itself out and people can go back to being decent again.

I think PC culture had a legitimate place, 10 years ago. Now they've worn out their welcome. We get the picture, we should be nicer to each other. So can we please have our freedom of speech back? I really dislike having my words policed constantly.

>Kate McKinnon, as Hillary Clinton, sang Leonard Cohen‘s “Hallelujah” as she played the piano

c'mon this is the funniest snl has been in 20 years

they are dead

Didn't Tip go full muslim mode?

Obama is a Leader

The advertisements are funnier than this show.

I sometimes can't tell if the advertisement is part of the show or not.

Why is this show still on air?

Yeah but it's different when it's him personally versus headlining SNL and making a song that might as well be "fuck Donald Trump"

God, this is terrible. This is what liberals watch, like... willingly?

No wonder they're so fucked up in the head.

This

They'll say the housing crisis was all due to Bush whilst ignoring Obama's bailouts to Wall St and say that Obama had to slave away at the shit left by the previous admin whereas Trump got to benefit from an economy that was just about ready to thrive after all Obama's hard work.

Unless he brings peace to Middle East, wins a Nobel Prize and brings America into a new golden age than anything less is going to be called a failure and every success will be attributed to someone or something else.

Wtf i love bowie now