Let's Make Illegal Immigrant Support Group Honeypots

Idea: let's set up fake illegal immigrant support groups on Twitter and Facebook for cities and states with a lot of illegals. We can look at who friends and follows the pages to collect lists of these people, their addresses, and employers. We then report them all.

Use bilingual infographics full of legit sounding legal bullshit and don't break character. You have to be upset about racism and use all the right words. Make new sockpuppets for this and for God's sake don't fuck it up.

tl;dr Let's document the undocumented.

Here's sauce for where to find them. I'll post some caps.
web.archive.org/web/20160702153930/http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/reports/133.pdf

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can edit their memes to make them spread disinfo too.

Remember about 1/5 hispanics are illegal.

Bump

Thank you. Bring some friends.

Get Ron Paul appointed secretary of the treasury!
>End the fed and save the world!

potential

lmao i love this idea

We can do both.

Bump

Bump

If anyone does this please post screencaps. Break up links too.

This is a glorious idea have a bump friend.

Bump

bump

This is some next level DEVILISH.
>tfw border state

bump

If we remove fraudulent voters we can take many more counties on this map.

Please post guides on how to make fake Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Do you think you could help us make memes in the proper Spanish? I would look all google translate if I did.

Bumping for great potential

Please discuss strategy here too.

The flag is not a picnic blanket. Fuck is wrong with you

Nothing is wrong with me, just the photographer.

Don't bully them.

Their lot in life is hard enough as it is.

It's not about bullying, it's the fact that this wave of illegals have big 'cojones' and think the country already belongs to them. They don't respect the host at all.

It's not bullying. We are helping report criminals to law enforcement. That's good citizenship.

Hahahahahaha I love you cunts.

the flag is whatever you want it to be

>go to mail . com
>make bullshit email
>make bullshit twitter

are you retarded?

God i love this site.

Spanish speakers pls help.

How about you try maintaining some dignity and find a constructive way without being deceitful? Like doing 20% more work into a real fb group that finds people work or educates people about conservative issues. We are here to change the system, not game it and your unethical or even illegal methods just make all of us look bad. Undocumented illegals are called that for a reason so this isnt gonna work anyway.

There are infographics that break down step by step how to make fake twitters. My old computer had it, but it got shoahed.

Great shilling. By the way great hashtags already are #UndocumentedAndUnafraid and #HereToStay.

Southern Europe reporting in. I suck at editing images but my spanish is flawless.

if you need a step by step guide on how to troll on twitter you not gonna be any good at it.

No there us something absolutely wrong with you to post that thinking it actually progresses our cause. Like OP and his thread. Now neither of you can say you were never warned.

bump

>tfw we're the jews now

No we aren't Jews we're just beating them at their own game now the difference is we are on the side of good unlike the evil Jews.

bump , Sup Forums can get on board with this roundup
not in border states

Thank you. Let's post some images of happy dreamers and we'll make some good memes. We could make "protests" where they show their faces. Bonus points if they have to register.

(You)

Ah bro, that shit is extremely illegal. If the lawyers don't rape your ass, the pissed off cartels will fuck your skull instead.

Fucking spics are violent as hell over there.

holy fuck this is sinister, I love it

Let's do this. Well Hispanic population grew by percentage in the dark counties on this map. That might help too.

What is illegal? Finding lists of criminals and reporting them to law enforcement is muy bueno.

>paying attention to the flag and not the ass
gay

>all these white knight cucks ITT

this is a great idea
kick them ALL out

Get my cousin deported, the faggot still owes me money

Why are we so worried about spics when we have a full fledged nigger problem?

Anyone have a discord/twitter raids up for this to help spread fire

What city is he in? You could set up the support group on Twitter and catch all his friends too.

THIS

You can't send nigger back to Africa legally.

bump

There are 400,000 illegal Africans according to the Pew report I linked to. Most illegals are Hispanic so they have no right to be here. Most Blacks are citizens so you'll have to think about something else in another thread.

Having a bunch of regular spics deported because you tricked them into calling a false hotline is illegal. You'll be no different than those Savanah niggers that pose as princes.

Way too many paper trails for this to work. Unless you can scrounge up a team that won't rat you out and is willing.

I personally think it's a funny idea, but I don't you fucks bringing more attention to Sup Forums than is needed.

LA of course

Nice try, KGB shill.

>NOT YOUR ARMY SO FUCK OFF

These "regular spics" as you call them are in violation of Federal law. Deportation is simply enforcing that law.

Well it will soon be made great again.

I'm just sayin, I used to live in CA and the illegal population in LA jumped so fucking high that it was more than unnatural. It was like being invaded overnight. Keep in mind statistics cannot track people who mostly go unrecognized by the border patrol, etc. nobody knows how many illegals there are in the US.

Ok. Enjoy unemployment when Jose takes your job for 1/5 your pay.

Let's find out how many there are. The stats I have are (((official))) and probably an undercount, but they show us where to start.

So is Jay walking and saying you want to kill a president (which is treason). There's a reason why cops don't fucking raid illegal Mexican groups (like parties or those spics that are looking for work in corners of home depot)

Dunno why i fucking said Jay walking.

Who gives a shit? They are all going to be shipped to Canada as soon as they return

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957

yes pls

Report Jay-Z to the secret service then. We can do both you know.

Many will go there. Some Canadians will even be redpilled.

Let's round up them illegals, boys!

I smell a lynchin!

Let's just report them to the proper authorities m80. We have the law on our side now.

I'm game, so what're we gonna call this thing?

BUMP

Look, I want to help, but I just do not have the time. I'll give you some advice instead.

Don't share any links to those groups on here, run them by yourself, and use bots to put up premade posts (that you've made, not a verbatim copy of a post here).

When it comes time to report them, don't actually report them. Dump the info on 8ch or something through tor (there's no point in going behind 7 proxies, they won't care too much. Use a vpn if it concerns you, though). Have that info spread, and eventually enforcement will get it.

For the love of God stay consistent. Don't try to manipulate them or emulate a JIDF shill, your job is making a honeypot, nothing else. If you try to do anything like that, you'll never finish. I also mean don't try to trick them into downloading something (especially if you fucking made it), since that's a red flag.

Having fake users is fine, but make sure that when it's first starting out, that you're the one controlling those fake users and not some random person from Sup Forums. If the first tweet is "wow this group is really informative" and the second tweet is "gas the fucking kikes", you're not going anywhere.

Finally, don't expect it to magically become popular on the first day or week. It's going to take time to do.

Cuba's nigger neighbor reporting in. Flawless translation skills

I don't know? Operation Helping Hand? Let's debate it.

Good post.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Fantastic idea. Anyone live near Lawrence MA?

I'll start.

>Know your rights.

>You don't have to hide.

>We're not going anywhere.

>Racism won't win.

>Be proud and be loud.

Make up your own too. Here's the legit images already being made by Soros et al.

YES

YES YES YES

I CAN BACK THIS

We don't even have to live there. Just set up a Twitter and let them self-report.

praise kek

This isn't legal. Two wrongs don't make a right. Let your government handle the illegal immigrant situation.

I'm suspicious that this is a false flag tactic to make Sup Forums look bad in public eyes.

>I'm suspicious that this is a false flag tactic to make Sup Forums look bad in public eyes.
we look good?

digits of truth

We're changing the people in the system, not the system itself.

Fuck off OP and stop spamming your shit thread in other threads

Let me correct the record.
*In liberal eyes.

pic related. Also I already screencapped the OP post to reddit and twitter so good fucking luck m8s

Hi ctr.

this is a very good idea

but i don't have a twitter or judenbook so heres a bump

What is illegal? Someone please tell me why it is illegal to collect the information on "illegal" immigrants and report them.

Shills working together.

Well we're Nazi frogs who hate women and Jews according to the MSM so no.

>This isn't legal. Two wrongs don't make a right
You dumb fuck

>Concern trolling on behalf of Sup Forums's reputation.

>If you do anything about the illegals the cartels will kill you

1. The muslims are already using that bullshit threat, come up with your own.

2. You have to go back,Juan. No amount of threatening people with your chainsaw wielding drug dealers is going to change that.

Hahahha fucking brilliant

>reddits going to help us
neet

Tell them they can just watch

You could make one (or ten) and join the fun. Also tell your friends who aren't on Sup Forums about this.

I'll preface this by saying that we have to remain in control, they'll use this so we have to keep up the pressure. we're playing with fire.

Spanish speaking annons have to take point on this one.

#notmyborder
#cantdeportlove
#bordertrumper

shit like that