THEY ARE EATING OPRAH!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

not even this fat black woman gets a chance with the new rabid left.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/12/celebs-scorn-oprah-saying-hope-lives-trump-election-dont-dare/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-oprah-would-be-a-great-vice-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>say something that's not the extremist mouth frothing of the left
>they eat you for it

And the Republicans are laughing all the way to 8 years

This is so great to watch. It's objectively better than my Chinese cartoons.

Best. Election. Ever.
Trump was on Oprah at one point.

should've known better than to support a man worse than hitler

i think oprah was more for obama than hillary using black people as warm bodies to jack up her polls. she also has known donald in NYC since the 80's so she'd know he's not a KKK member.

Accuse the celebs of White privilege on Twitter also:

Help catch illegals.

The ultra left wing liberal movement is devouring each other because it's based around absolute fear. Fear separates and dismantles unity, these people are a ticking time bomb to themselves.

>HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CHEER US UP AND TRY TO GIVE US HAPPINESS AFTER THIS HARD EVENT FOR US YOU FUCKING BITCH
I swear it's like they want to be butthurt on purpose.

I see the Inquisition is getting started.

I read the title and thought they were literally eating her. With libtards and their fetish for satanic cults you never know.

why?

>And the Republicans are laughing all the way to 8 years
B-But that online change.org petition will ensure Hillary's win in December!

I don't remember her saying she supported Soros though.

>Oprah says calm down
>everyone flips a shit
>Dave chappelle says calm down
>"lol just wat i needed xDD hope restored!!!"

i actually feel bad for oprah tbqh

weaboos should be publicly gassed

Oprah 2024

so she tweeted "hope lives"?

That can be interpreted both ways

Wait, they listen when a MAN tells them to calm the fuck down but not a woman? I thought they were the kill all men camp. And they're both black. It doesn't add up.

Curse of Trump gets another one

Down goes Oprah

Holy fuck

Let's meme Oprah into trump's government

Bump

Did I wake up in an alternate universe?

And it was used to support his campaign, just like Michael Moore's "anti-Trump" film. No wonder everything he makes it under budget and ahead of schedule.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

>fat black woman
I dont care what you say. Opera is a good person and honest. Plus shes made a billion dollars.
Shes ok with me. Stop fat shaming

based oprah i actually wanted her for vp

Yeah didn't she call him a racist nazi a few months ago?

>weaboos should be publicly gassed
Bonsoir mon amour, reddit

Get out of my country, Muhammad

Oprah will run in 2020.
Screencap this.

Well they do. Victimhood is currency for social situations now. Then they can have their fake "i understand. Thats so hard for you. Dont worry, im a good person and I'm here for you" and circlejerk while their egos and selfrighteousness cum all over themselves until the liberal collapses into a post orgasmic smugness that feeds the liberal's need to prove they're better than you.

This feast never ends.

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-oprah-would-be-a-great-vice-president/

Maybe he was right.

[insightful strategic commentary]

I sometimes feel like me and Oprah are the only people in the world ready to give him a chance. How did me and Oprah get so based?

You can watch from inside the chamber, senpai.

It wasn't a tweet, it was an interview where she went on to praise his poise and humility.

He's been on her show other times before.

>mfw Trump appoints based Oprah to a cabinet post

Of course the left will turn on Oprah she's literally an example of everything the left hates, someone who worked hard to rise from the bottom without bitching and relying on gibsmedat.

This is by the far the strangest current
year in U.S. and World History.

Liberals are the most sexist and racist people on the planet. They just project their issues on everyone else like an anti-gay preacher or senator that has a bunch of gay bathroom sex on the side.

it really is pathetic. how long until the rest of votes come in and trump takes the popular vote shit away as well?

Just like how im seeing libs act all condescending an arrogant all over my fb without them even realizing that's what lost them the election in the first place

They make fun of trump but they will suck her tits when she runs in 2020

>2 years ago, "wtf dumb fag-enabler crack head nigger"
>today, "wtf leave based Oprah alone you libcucks"
Sup Forums every single day

>anime haters are reddit
I agree

We must continue to throw fuel on the fire - we're very close to driving the entire left wing of the United States into devouring themselves - women against men, white women against black women, blacks against hispanics, etc

I'd eat Oprah....

...Oprah's ass :)

Any movement that thrives on highlighting (and encouraging) division rather than unity within a society is doomed to fail at the first real hurdle. This was inevitable. Perhaps something better will rise from the ashes. Or not. Only time will tell.

I'll put you under the covers and give you a dutch oven.

Kek wills it.

I have faith in these digits.

This is hysterical. Unless you act like a rabid animal the other rabid animals will rip you to pieces. I wonder if Oprah will get redpilled for this

Wow, are these white leftists seriously attacking an oppressed black woman for expressing her political beliefs? How fucking racist can they possibly be? I'm literally shaq right now.

>Oprah, you can take a deep breath and hold it while the rest of us literally fight for our lives right now.

How does Trump do it?
How does he provide such quality entertainment without even being in the vicinity?

Why are you here?

>laughing at the left eating their own... again
>butthurt wall conscript thinks he caught Sup Forums in a gotcha

Really living up to the Mexican intellectual stereotype there.

Friendly reminder Oprah is almost on the same level of demon worship as Hilary. Google Oprah ice bucket challenge. In her book she claims God is jealous of her because of how well she has done with the circumstances He gave her and she should be worshipped like him. She's legitimately crazy. If you believe in this kek shit then don't push for her. Jesus is our only savior friends and loves you all

>Oprah 2020 with Melinda as vice
>same in 2024
>Melinda and Ivanka 2028
>same in 2032

Who fills in 2036 and 2040 until Barron is old enough?

>Hey, folks, my fellows on the Left, it's not the end of the world, we just have to regroup and remobilize!

>GTFO REEEEEEEEEE

The left is blackpilled, confused, demoralized, and eating each other, while a coalition of the Right has a majority of states, two branches of the federal government, and soon to have yet a third.

Glorious days boys.

Told you all the democrates would cannibalize them selves. I wonder if there will even be a democratic party in 4 years.

Clinton has a trail of corpses behind her; Trump has a trail of cupped pussies. Totally wore than Hitler

>/eyeroll

>weaboos should be publicly gassed
He said, while posting on an anime image board

So what the fuck are they mad about? That she's NOT anti-Trump? These fuckers need to be put down.

This, Leaf

When will these overgrown spoiled brats learn the consequences of burning bridges while you're still standing on them?

But when the left devours itself, then rebuilds itself it's going to take normie moderates that voted Trump with it. The rights Tea Party is now the lefts REEEEEE Party.

Truly amazing. Hopefully they'll do a walk for awareness soon right off a cliff.

Lets meme the bitch out of existence while we can!!!

Twitter canons loaded!

Provided they actually successfully rebuild themselves then absolutely. They'll have to eventually and 4 years is a long time.

>b-but saying this on a siamese gobelin talkshow

its there. but the MSM isn't reporting anything but the state totals. You have to add the state totals yourself.

They are ready to dump gay people because they got everything. So #GayWhiteMenAreStillWhiteMen

>tfw I can search "anime all these flavors" and find a few good images

We have to join the oprah hate train!!! Kill her while she is weak!!!

>come up with funny filename for it
>image already has it
FUCK

wtf I love opera now

Agreed

Is it break time at Verizon tech support? Don't you have to go get in line for the shitting street?

I don't understand this shit about persuading electoral college electors to vote for Hillary.

She lost and she fucking conceded.

She's done.

She isn't popular anyways.

Trump might need to make some compromises here and there but he's the rightful heir to the throne. If the electors seriously all went faithless, there would probably be civil war since Trump's rightful victory would be taken away from him. Also, I'm not even sure Clinton would accept it. She's already admitted defeat by now.

>"celebs"

What happened to patton?

Oh right

the left are total complete garbage. Good for Oprah.

Oprah is one of the few people in the 80s that could see Trump being a president
He's still saying the same stuff he said in that Oprah interview

Patton is a complete cuck faggot. I don't know if it got worse after his wife died but holy shit I want him to get Aloha Snackbar'd every time he tweets.

Oprah went from nigger to black woman?

Oprah knows Trump personally and knows he isn't a racist.