Is this the worse person working in the business?

Is this the worse person working in the business?

>portrays his pathetic life onto his characters
>ruined season 3 of Rick and Morty by hiring women so he could sexual harass them
>got cuked irl
>has a drinking problem, which he also forces on his characters

Also every scene that Jerry is getting shitted on for no reason was written by him

>portrays his pathetic life onto his characters
>got cuked irl
>has a drinking problem, which he also forces on his characters

Isn't this the standard cue for cartoon creators from a certain period? I seem to remember the creator of Doug doing the exact same thing.

>ruined season 3 of Rick and Morty by hiring women so he could sexual harass them

Yeah, he's definitely channeling John K if this is true.

Honestly? Not a clue. Cartoon creators for the most part are able to keep more private lives than other celebrities, so who knows?

McFarlane might be the kind of guy who leaves poor Yelp reviews on places he's never been. Maybe Groening is a serial killer. Sugar and IQJ may even go dogging together occasionally, we shall never know.

Yes, fuck his marriage drama plots that have plagued the show since season 1, and mad season 3 mostly unberable, and fuck him being a virtue signaling feminist numale and hiring writers just because they have a vagina even though they have no experience or talent, that is the definition of privilege and i cant understand how western women still feel theyre oppressed when they are getting jobs just for the sake of being a woman.

>hiring writers just because they have a vagina even though they have no experience
I’m totally sure you looked up the new writers’ resumes and aren’t at all just making assumptions to justify your sexism, user.

We did, actually, back when it was airing.
The most experienced one did a bunch of Annoying Orange episodes.

>The most experienced one did a bunch of Annoying Orange episodes.
Why are you lying to strangers on the internet?

he didn't get cucked... him and erin split up and his new wife is even hotter.

Get fucked, writing some dumb fan fiction isnt enough of a resume to get hired to work for tv, and going out of you way to select only women instead hiring for writing talent alone is sexist and privileged as fuck.

>that reddit spacing
fuck off fag, we are in fucking Sup Forums where we slams this shitty prentious show for soyboys

yer a dumbfuck

But what of the quest?

>soyboys
Fuck off back to tumblr

>no experience
The female writers had more experience than some of the male writers. Sup Forums's argument wasn't even that they had no experience since that was blatantly false, but that the media they worked on was bad, but the same people also considered the media the male writers worked on bad, so their arguments didn't make any sense. Also, aside from Sup Forums and /r9k/ (which started spamming and astroturfing arguments everywhere on the Intenet that the episodes were bad before they had aired or were even made), the audience, in general, had no problem with them and the ratings for last season were the best they have ever been. Now I do have my issues with Season 3 though more with Harmon putting in his divorce drama than anything the other writers did. But if anything the whole debacle just unequivocally proved that a lot of Sup Forums just hates things irrationally with no evidence and has a lot of free time on their hands (I guess because they either don't have jobs or go to school, of because shit stirring is just so important to them that they make the time) to manufacture annoying petty drama about cartoons and other stupid shit.

I think Summer DRASTICALLY improved as a character this season and had a lot of the great lines so the lady writers paid off in that sense.

>reddit spacing
No such thing. Not event he user you quoted, but rom what I have seen form Screencap posted here, reddit does wall of text. It' has always been theform on Sup Forums to make post breath. "reddit spacing" is literally an invention by people who lack actual arguments.

The female writers wrote the worst episodes though. They were horrible at their job, which they only got from having a vagina.
They made her into a flanderdized bitch, how is that good?

ony good thing he did

>reddit spacing

Fucking

Really?

I bet you honestly believe that shit.

>Soyboy triggered by cartoon characters drinking

Fucking Millennials.

I think one of them wrote a good episode...

>worse
worst*

>portrays
projects*

>cuked
cucked*

>>ruined season 3 of Rick and Morty by hiring women so he could sexual harass them
More like ruined season 4. Becuase of that shit, there might evenbe a chance the show i cancelled.

Season 3 overall was actually good.

There were only 4 women that wrote 3 eps out the 10 eps in season 3

>The vindicator ep ( 2 girls worked on )
>rickmancing the stone
>The pickle rick ep

It makes no sense how people blame the women for this bad season the fans dont like. Explain to me How are were they bad?

I actually loved the pickle Rick episode.

What did he actually do?

>The pickle rick ep
Autist are upset that rick got deconstructed by a therapist(woman).

I love that episode because it helped seperate normal fans from autistic screeching weirdos who go to McDonalds and scream about sauce.

The show isn't airing in 2018, so there's no way we're knowing for sure anytime soon.

I think Summer got worse but not because of the new writers. It was just following the trajectory set up in the second season where the show started amping up the remorseless wonton violence.

We’ve had plenty of buildup where I can deal with Morty killing people like it’s no big deal. But Summer? She hasn’t gone through enough to casually go about mass murdering like in the Mad Max episode. Especially as a “coping mechanism” for her parents getting a divorce. They even had Jerry out killing just because he was too weak willed to break up with that alien.

Does it bother anyone else how it was revealed later in the episode that them killing those aliens wasn’t as much as “hunting evil monsters” as it was “committing genocide against refugees” but no one in the show acknowledges it?

This user is really committed to lying on the internet so for the benefit of everyone else here’s the writing credits for the woman who wrote Pickle Rick

m.imdb.com/name/nm2005299/filmotype/writer?ref_=m_nmfm_1

He is like a middle-aged Egoraptor. Seriously I can't be the only one that sees it.

I bet you wish you had a vagina... or a job

And here we get to the pety insults that all feminists resort to when they dont have anything to support an argument, sad

>wrote the worst episodes

Each episode really is a collaboration of the writing team, especially in a comedy where jokes and setups/scenarios that everyone is throwing out are more important than a bare plot outline. Also, I would say that among general watchers the pickle episode is ranked way up there for better or for worse.

>Also, I would say that among general watchers the pickle episode is ranked way up there for better or for worse.
I was referring more to other episodes, pickle rick wasnt the worst and i dont understand why it triggers Sup Forums

>They made her into a flanderdized bitch, how is that good?
>every shows eventually ends up with flanderized characters
>but this times its especially bad because women wrote this season.

get a hold of yourself.

Harmon Quest is pretty good.

>i dont understand why it triggers Sup Forums
Because the therapist was a woman and she put Rick in his place. Which made the autist here mad that their edgelord idol was told that his way of thinking was fucking stupid.

>muh Sup Forums hivemind
Please die.

good god he looks like, and probably smells like, those comic/anime convention bottom dwellers.
just look at the way he's taking pics/vids.
damn...

Who cares

Checked.

Cause what I replied to wasn’t an insult with out supporting argument.

>Sugar and IQJ may even go dogging together occasionally
you meant jogging, r-right?

Yes, its wrong because they wrote the character and the entire plot stupidly, the reason why the woman part is bad because she just got a job for being a woman. Id still complain if a man wrote it, like the “your not evil your smart” episode was written by a man.

The fact they are bad writers is an undisputable fact you little faggot

It requires citation you big faggot

>one episodes for forgotten shows nobody really watched
bravo user you sure showed us

>durrr muh citations
Read

>She had no experience
>yes she did here
>THATS NOT ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEE
Wew lass

Literally everything but Dan Harmon is what makes Harmonquest fun.

jerry deserves it

The fact that said “experience” is on shows that dont matter and the writing was subpar proves their is a bias in their hire

Your definition of proves is kinda odd

A discussion about inexperience doesn’t prove anything about ability, everyone was inexperienced once

Dan harmon is the fat, horrible, complacent kinda LA kinda slob i think cartoonists need to topple if we're gonna start making anything good anytime soon

Why the fuck should this man be the lead creative of an animated cartoon show? He's a writer! Put in a draw-er

>soyboys
What does this mean?

>if we're gonna start making anything good anytime soon
>we’re
>we

It's a bunch of strangers playing an imagination game. please stop lining this hack's pocket and go play this imagination game with people in life and your OWN imagination

Yeah, Doug's drinking problem really didn't jive with the show.

Haven't been able to watch S2, knowing all the drama that happened behind the scenes made it too uncomfortable for me.

>Also, aside from Sup Forums and /r9k/ (which started spamming and astroturfing arguments everywhere on the Intenet that the episodes were bad before they had aired or were even made)

[citation fucking needed, holy shit]

What drama, user.

Please tell me, I didn't realise season two was out.

It's a buzzword that basically just means "person/people I disagree with".

A. Flanderization is always terrible, and I generally drop shows as soon as it starts rearing its head. It's inexcusable
B. It's interesting that you think flanderization is universal. What kind of shows do you watch?
C. Having major flanderization by season three is an embarrassment. Even the namesake took longer than that to see serious rust under the paint
D. Nobody here thinks the show got worse because female writers were hired, we think it got worse because bad writers were hired solely because they were female. Agreeing it got worse just proves our point, and projecting pettiness onto our part is impertinent.

>Because the therapist was a woman and she put Rick in his place.
The therapist gave an undergraduate level analysis as to the superficial function of Ricks self destructive personality in regards to his nihilistic solipsism.

It was borderline embarrassing. Rick is the personification of the will to power, not bored and selfish.

The thing is, she's not even horribly inexperienced. But her track record is worse than her inexperience if you look at what she worked on.

He had a very messy divorce with the red head on the show. I don't think anyone wanted to go ahead with S2 due to tension, but Harmon strong armed people into it.

That plus I know Harmon's "special guests" are his hollywood friends that he's throwing a bone to by getting them on the show. The whole thing just feels kind of shady

I was expecting way worse. Having the show get picked up by SeeSo of all fucking companies was a pretty bad move.

>Put in a draw-er
Yeah because that worked so well with Gavin Galaxy.

The idiots are all the same in that they have no cultural framework or messages. Rick and Morty parodies entry tier 80s movies and daytime cartoons parody entry tier 90s anime. They care about the aesthetic of creativity more than the greater good it is meant to serve.

>rick is the personification of the will to power

Only when he's written well. When he's written poorly, he's the personification of the intellectual outsider and worse.

>A show with universally acclaimed and praised writing for 98% of the episodes suddenly has criticism levelled at the 2% of episodes that were written by newly hired, inexperienced writers.
>Surely these two facts have nothing to do with each other you misogynist sexist cishet pig.

I don't think so, I think that he's always going to be the embodiment of the eye at the top of the pyramid. The thing that pays attention, the rejection of anything that doesn't get at the back of the truth.

When he's written by someone who doesn't understand that he just becomes a shadow of that idea.

SeeSo is going offline in a few months anyway. This shit is gonna be Lost Media if people don't pay attention.

He has a massive ego but can't actually create the sorth of product that could actually justify it, that's a terrible combination because when a genius wants complete control and everyone doing what he tells them to do at least it's a genius but Harmon is just a prik so the end product is garbage
As for the female writers I have a different perspective, it's not that they are bad because they are female, they are bad because Harmon went out of his way to hire people incompetent and inexperienced enough to say yes to him no matter how shit the script was
They are only female because he gets to show off infront of them and maybe one of them will sleep with him?

He is the kind of person who realizes how much of a dick he's being but then subconsciously rationalizes it as though he's 'complex' like a character in one of his shows. As if the struggles he faces validate him to the point of only passively attempting to better himself.

Niceb8m8

Rick and Morty were created by Roiland. Jerry, Beth, and Summer were created by Harmon.

Roiland created the more interesting characters? Really makes ya think.

i dunno, but it sure makes people mad when I say it.

Yes, to answer your question and concerns.

Justin on the other hand just wants to get drunk and make dick jokes, so he doesn't really give two fucks.

>ruined season 3
Fuck off, cuck

Nope, he makes excuses for himself and mentally changes things to be right
That's why he got divorced

BASED

Season 3 was already a shit show user. Nothing could have changed it.

Excuse me buddy, you need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums. Does your mother know you're up this late?

Harmon is unironically the worst part of Harmonquest.

I wonder if there is some sorth of connection between the redditors that love Harmon and the redditors who love ruining my Sup Forums

it means weak/effeminate male. Studies show that males that consume a lot of soy products produce higher levels of estrogen hence soyboy

Season 3 being worse was all Harmon's fault, all the other writers male and female were simply following the direction Dan wanted it to go.

How do you even avoid flanderization?

Rick was easily flanderized and for the far worse but how the hell was Summer flanderized?

This honestly sounds like some retarded correlation being made wildly.

Studies can make the wildest of claims, and still be published. Don't consider them unless they are getting a good number of citations from other papers, and they also are peer reviewed and independently repeated.

I am very skeptical this claim you made has all of that, specifically because you are talking about a physiological correlation between a foodstuff/diet to a behavioral pattern. This is some big claim.

So does plastic bottles, and they produce it at an even larger rate.
So unless you've never drank anything that's been bottled everyone has been consuming estrogen to a certain level and governments are just now regulating how plastics with BPA are made.

It ain't right but that's life.

He's Dan Slott but popular.

Jerry dealing with the weird shit was the funny part of the show. Season 3 removing him almost completely made the whole thing drop in quality.

What gets me is that people are just forgiving his ass. There's a girl on my Facebook that's doing animation and she thinks he's amazing for everything he does. Just checked and she deleted it from her page, but still.

>flanderdized