Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCuMfm03nFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the flat one

Left one but only because I find the other 2 ugly.

Non of them?
At least left is a decent design, if anything.

Left is best, right is worst.

middle, by far

the first one.

It's a tie between left and middle.

Right is just a shitty design style.

This is the only acceptable one

All valiant attempts, but you can't top perfection.

Middle is my favourite desu.

>April is now a pre-teen hipster "millennial"
What value could she possibly bring for the Turtles?

Far right, she just looks the oldest.

I know this is Sup Forums, but not all girls who have fashion sense and/or an alternative hairstyle are automatically "hipsters", it's just what's "it" with kids is new and frightening to you. It'd be "hipster" if she were a 20 or 30something woman who still had a sidecut or pigtails or tore the sleeves off her jacket, but girls doing that is just "teenagers gonna teen".

>girls who have fashion sense

None. Wtf is this, TMNT doesn't have teenage girl characters. April O'Neil is an early 30s journalist with at least 5 years experience on the job before the turtles appear

I feel like 2k3 April is underappreciated because she came out when it seemed every cartoon had to have a midriff-baring redhead... but as a po kid without cable, I didn't have Frankie Foster, Vicky or Kim Possible. I just had her.

Cartoons are like anime now, where 18 is considered over the hill.

Middle, the left is meh and the right one looks like something straight out of Tumblr.

2k3 is the best seres imo

>it's an "80s-toonfag lectures us about changes to the TMNT canon being UNACCEPTABLE" episode
gb2technodrome

None.

>that pic
TMNT 2012 wasn't the first show to have April/Donny shipteasing, it's just the first media to make it maintext.

But it doesn't make any sense. Reporter April could give some information, access to restricted places, some cover-up, distract people/enemies and as an adult a tiny bit of combat help. What could a typical teen girl do?

>80's April
Dem tig ol' bitties
>'03 April
Dat midriff
>'12 April
Dat loli cute
What should the next April have?

Wouldn't a modern version of an 80s journalist/reporter be a hacktivist?

Are these concept art for a new run?

Combine all 3. Oppai loli with midriff.

Left probably has best design for outfit, but I really hate that hairstyle - it looks like she's wearing a toupee that is slipping off. Center the hair up a bit more and it'd look fine. Could also use more yellow.

Middle is okay, but I don't care for the style it's done in. Color-wise it's solid, but I could do without the twin-tail design and probably more of just a regular ponytail.

Right is fucking atrocious. Laziest design in terms of outfit, complete lack of understanding of anatomy (giraffe neck and hands down to her fucking knees), and the pose itself reflects the lack of effort. On top of that, the hair is like three times worse than it is on the left.

April has become shit ever since 2012. If she's not trying to be a teen girl like the turtles but who also has super powers, she's now Megan Fox. If not that? Then now she's black. April has never been that great of a character, but after 2012 she's really one of the worst parts of TMNT. I prefer IDW for making her a "sort of there boring human token" character in that she's not as intrusive because the writers realize she's boring so she doesn't get much spotlight (and when she does her issues are the most dull things that people recommend you skip).

Wonder what a TMNT cartoon without April would look like. And before you scaly faggots say a thing, I mean no April. Human twats like Karai are still a thing.

>now she's black
Wasn't she originally black?

>Wonder what a TMNT cartoon without April would look like. And before you scaly faggots say a thing, I mean no April. Human twats like Karai are still a thing.

Next Mutation. Not a cartoon, but close enough.

Holy fuck that word has lost all meaning

>they don’t let mummy dress them?!

Kys

Far left, i love johnens designs and he always makes sexy girls(even if he doesnt like to admit it). Really wish hed get to make his own TMNT show as hes a fan of it, or just make a new show in general.

Left or middle

>generation has three names because fuck it
>overlaps the previous generation, which is somehow also partially millennial, and also overlaps the generation before it

It's possible to be someone born in a year that falls into two generations with s total of four names. With that loose of a definition, did it ever have any meaning?

Why is this so adorable? Is it the eyes?

>What should the next April have?

Apparently, Rise of the Turtles April is going to be a sassy fat black girl with nappy hair.

>Kys

Funny how the design everybody hates had the best-looking short.
youtube.com/watch?v=mCuMfm03nFI

DELICIOUS BROWN.

The only question is which flavah she'll be.

None, 2k3 April is objectively the best.