Who was In the wrong?

Who was In the wrong?

The Strawnadians.

The Canadians
Canadian beer is fucking shit

The writers

Untrue. We may be shit in so many ways but our beer and wiskey is not one of them.

FUCK YOU!

This. The last half of KotH's run was filled with lame Hank v the Idiots plots and this is one of them.

as a Canadian and a KOTH fan, this episode hurts me in all the worst ways.

The cops. Arlen's cops fucking suck.

Tell me with a straight face you honestly enjoy drinking this moose piss.

I can't believe Michael Moore wrote that movie.

KotH's plot pretty much always relies on people working in the public sector being the most incompetent assholes imaginable.

That one guy who wanted to turn Arlen into a whore town was pretty competent.

He was a jerk, but he was competent and had a tangible motivation.

Tell me with a straight face you honestly enjoy drinking this watery piss.

beer in general tastes like piss water anyway

I don't. Domestic beer is garbage. I and nobody i've ever met is under the delusion that Bud Light is actually delicious. But leafs sure will defend Labatt as if it's somehow better. I'd rather drink fucking Natty Light over Labatt Blue.

unironically his only good movie.

fuck his propaganda documentaries.

I miss John Candy.

Your beer and whisky is just as bad as American ones and has only been redeemed recently thanks to you all learning how to actually make an ale that doesn't taste like shit.

Canadafag here. All the "Canadian" beers are owned/brewed by Americans anyway. Everyone I know drinks Coors or Bud. A handful stick to Kokanee or Lucky Lager. I get some pretentious microbrew from Scotland.

Moorhead is the only "Canadian" beer still around, last time I checked, and it's nothing special.

I've never had foreign beer, is it really all that? I don't really care how it tastes so long as I'm drunk, but I mostly drink vodka anyways.

>being an alcoholic in 2018
at least try to hide it with trying out different drinks. have a little fun when drinking.

It wasn't Yuengling so they're both wrong.

Because of how accurate it was?

All beer is shit

Literally nobody drinks that except broke college kids.
IS THAT why people keep saying "american beer" is bad?
That's not american beer, that's dime store beer.
Pic related is american beer.

The Canadian for being rude, not for being right.

You can be right without being rude about it. Could have tried some, faked enjoying it, then said, "Hey! How would you guys like to try some Canadian Ale?"

Dude was an ass, pure and simple

Do people really give a shit about beer taste?

I know I'm uncultured because I actually enjoy Coor's but why does everyone feel the need to tell me it's "watery piss". Like you wouldn't comment to someone at dinner if they ordered brisket when you didn't care for it, why is this attitude accepted for alcohol

Ever had any of the Escanaba Black Beer? The upper hand stuff?

Good shit my dude.

Had some from a grocery store there in Escanaba. Boy that whole trip was extremely memorable.

Because insulting someone's cooking is one thing, insulting mass produced swill is another.

I had a roommate from Michigan who swore by Labatt Blue. We were both into craft beer and he still defended that watered down piss.

American beer is piss flavored water Canadian beer is just shity beer not quite as bad

I have literally never met an Aussie that drinks fosters most bottle shops don't Evan stock it

You're uncultured, you said it. It's like [mainstream garbage movie] compared to [comic it's based on]. Real pale lager is actually really good. Coors is sugary piss water. That's before you get into auteur shit.

>We may be shit in so many ways
That's taking it lightly.