Newly-approved film incentives expected to boost San Antonio's economy

>Under the new program, filmmakers who shoot in San Antonio can have as much as 7.5% of their production costs offset through city rebates. That’s significantly more than the city’s previous 2.5% limit, and by far the most generous city-wide incentive in Texas.

>Along with statewide film rebates, major productions can have up to 30% of their costs offset. That’s on par with cities in Georgia, New Mexico, and Louisiana.

Well, looks like Texas is gonna become California now.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3183660/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. That's really good. They could possibly compete against Georgia and maybe LA now. I can see people from Cali abandoning ship here

Ok

Texan Economy > Rest of the US

Get rekt

Woo 210

That will move the liberal retards to texas, flipping it's vote to Democrat. This was on purpose.

Great now Texas is gonna be liberal

its already happening. I hope Hollywood fights it and contains those heathens.

When Texas goes blue, the Republican party dies.

Nooooooooooooo!

Why no?

If you don't understand why, then you're not old enough to post here.

>more cali fucks move here
>more libs move here
>eventually turn texas to blue
>kills off Texas as best state

>Well, looks like Texas is gonna become California now.
You still don't have beaches and sushi. Fuck you.

it never was any good

>tfw the fag liberals move to Texas
>As in out of California
>Cali turns red
>Cuxas turns blue

Houstonian here. San Antonio, Austin, and Houston are among the fastest growing cities in the nation. They're all fucking yuppies. I draw around every day and 1/3 of the license plates aren't from Texas.
My friend who works for HR in a tech firm tells me stories how he interviews 20 people in one afternoon and not a single person is from Houston.

There was a time when the west coast was the place to be to get away from all the bullshit, stuck-up, pretentious nonsense of the east coast.
That was a long time ago. Texas is going to follow the same story within 20 years.

>inviting more Californians to my state

oh no rip me

SA bros WW@?

yall better stay the fuck outta san anto guey go spurs go

Right here. I think it's cool that SA is getting recognition now but don't like it cause now it'll just be a carbon copy of LA or another Cali city

>intentionally poaches employers out of California
>complains Californians follow

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CITY LIBERAL FAGGOTS
STAY IN AUSTIN

Zarzamora and hutchins checking in. Southside where we at????

GET OUT OF MY CITY FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the uk lets you rebate 100% lul

We already ran out of harry potter books to make movies from......

>Southside
lel, NE or bust
blanco 4 lyfe

Here brother

>Should we tell him?

Doctor who only gets you so far

>moving libtards from Cali to Texas
>Cali flips red
>republicans have a much bigger advantage in elections now

m8...

fuck off we're full

good find vigilante.
we need racist texas propaganda

sheeeeeeit. Im all over town. I own a house on Marbach/Ellison that my baby mama in the process of stealing. My moms lives on nw military and wurzbach.....surrounded by ((((them)))) and I'm staying down here with my raza cause I just got a job at the toyota factory (FUCK THE RUST BELT, TEXAS WE OUT CHEA)

imdb.com/title/tt3183660/
it will never stop

>.surrounded by ((((them))))
dude you dont even fucking know, im boxed in between a chabad center and a JCC
theres like 100 of them out walking every weekend in my neighborhood

Oh I do know......You know that neighborhood where all the roads beginning with HUNTER?????? Right by Sholom Drive????????

Texas filmmakers, start the biggest surge in Republican films as fast as you fucking can.

More like

>libtards flood into Texas
>turn it blue
>illegal spics stay in California
>keep it blue
>republicans never win another election ever again

This

Trump film when?

Fort worth here. We've got the texas film festival going on right now. These are NOT gun toting red voting people making these movies. They're complete yuppie faggots

>Sholom Drive
Jesus christ, im so sorry im like a mile from there
wanna visit the holocaust meuseum at the barshop center

Hold up I'm dumb I didn't realize there's multiple JCCs. My moms house is next to the one they just built a holohoax museum at. I'm up there every weekend cause the court says my mom has to supervise whenever I have user JR

Mel Gibson is our hope

Austinite here. I fucking hate this liberal shithole, and it gets worse and worse as more californian effete liberal douchebags from silicon valley, or whatever, keep pouring into this city. They come in, destroy all the nice scenery and hill country with their multi-million dollar mansions and garbage architecture, riding around in white lexus's and spreading their liberal 'you should do this because it's trendy' bullshit everywhere. Texas is going downhill fast as the old homesteaders sell out and move to greener places like montana and alaska.

Fuck this, i'm moving too.

We're still red in the good half of the metroplex user.

how do we turn corpus blue. How do we get the all the border states?

Ayyyyyyy NW side here

Isn't Corpus Christie where that daughterbeating judge is from?

It's Texas. Why don't you Texans take it as an opportunity to teach them the true way to be American?

>small gun because he has no need to compensate
I love it

You'd be amazed how quickly someone can turn conservative if you take them out shooting once or twice.

That is great.

Niggers

Fuck no don't do it