Tfw certain parts of the left realize where they fucked up and are realizing that calling people racist and being...

>tfw certain parts of the left realize where they fucked up and are realizing that calling people racist and being offended doesn't work anymore

>tfw their arguments are too shit for them to win an actual intellectual and factual debate

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>mfw leftists share this all over facebook.

>mfw they think this is helping their cause.

best part is, they're all getting a light red pilling in the process lol

Jeff Goldblum looks like the kind of person I'd avoid at a party, I certainly wouldn't leave my drink with him around.

I literally shared this over facebook because it was a way of calling them idiots without revealing my power level, I can only hope it leads a few of them to take the first steps down the rabbit hole.

You dont take steps into the rabbit hole, you fall down a trap door.

>realize where they fucked up
literally who? I bet 100 yuros that 4 years from now, they will be using the same retarded arguments they used till now.

>climate change denier
They still believe that globalist bullshit
They'll just jew their way into rationalizing it another way

doesn't this meme kid look a lot like baron?

They have to walk onto the trap door first, like all of us did.

if we're only so lucky

>meme kid
>meme this
>meme that
fucking christ not everything is a "mimi"

this

Well they can't address facts or the whole illusion falls apart. Everything has to be "feels" centric.

This is why Obama accomplished NOTHING during his 8 years in office. Because in a flagging nation where budgets are tight and debts are mounting, one has to face facts that are uncomfortable.

So he chose to do nothing rather than accept and promote those facts.

>Why they lost.

holy shit... I'm scared (((they))) are actually waking up...

But let's face it, they've been using the same tactics for 40 years now, how long will it take for the new tactics to make their way down to the useful idiots?

If the liberals start self-reflecting enough to start picking up on this that just means they join us, this is the last thing (((they))) want considering most of us were at one point liberals that after being forced to look at ourselves became what we are now.

could this possibly lead to a more open discussion on race/gender issues in the future? as in, more open to Sup Forumsfaggotry / stormfaggotry / anti-cuckery/ what have you.

I mean if they just keep losing elections, they eventually are going to be tempted to switch tactics

this is true. Mass red pilling incoming? Think it's time to start working on that 2018 mid term election

Hi Tyler

I'm kind of sad they're realizing this.

Because the next step is realizing that they have no factual arguments to stand on, at which point they will concede we are right.

Then who will I make fun of?

As a racist, it makes me very sad.

>could this possibly lead to a more open discussion on race/gender issues in the future? as in, more open to Sup Forumsfaggotry / stormfaggotry / anti-cuckery/ what have you.
Either that or they'll realize that their behavior is wrong now that the other side has finally started doing it back at them.

that's weird, those sound like the tactics I've been using against them this whole time