EVEN CNFUCKINGN IS STARTING TO REPORT THE ACTUAL POPULAR VOTE NUMBER!

UPDATED AS OF 11:23 PM EASTERN TIME
CLINTON 60,970,146
TRUMP 60,347,043
DIFFERENCE CLINTON + 623,103.....THE GAP IS CLOSING. LINK edition.cnn.com/election/results

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13588048/electoral-college-petition-clinton-trump
philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html
townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/11/02/tens-of-thousands-of-ballots-set-aside-in-florida-county-n2240788
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the gap is closing
It's gone from

Realistically speaking, can he catch up? How many votes remain uncounted?

This

It's a fucking statistic. Nothing more in this country.

WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT THE POPULAR VOTE WAS?

The popular vote doesn't matter, all that happened was brown people in California came out in high numbers because they were scared of getting deported

No one one will admit this though

It was rigged.

The gape is widening dude. It used to be 200K, then 468K, then this morning it was down to 390K, and now you say it's 623K.

Pretty sure it's getting bigger.

it shouldn't matter?

their argument is that because more people in New York and California voted, it should cancel out what the middle states have to say.

In reality, the elctoral college is much more efficient, they just like to scream foul because they lost.

We don't live in a complete democracy, and the liberals need to get over it.

CONSIDERING THAT MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL FUCKING MEXICUNTS' VOTES FOR SHILLARY ARE INCLUDED ILLEGALLY IN THOSE FINAL NUMBERS, TRUMP ACTUALLY WON THE POPULAR VOTE, TOO.

Oh it doesn't matter, you're right. However it will be extra funny when he squeaks out the popular vote too. From my research they still haven't counted the mail in vote which apparently always goes Republican. 7 million or so of them kicking around.......

>their argument is that because more people in New York and California voted, it should cancel out what the middle states have to say.

I haven't seen 1 good argument as to why people in New York or California's votes shouldn't count the same as someone living in Montana or Wyoming. As it stands, your vote counts 3-4 times as much living in one of those states. No one can explain to me why that makes any sense. Every single reply I get is "California is a liberal shithole filled with brown people" which just isn't an argument.

The root of our suffering is in this perfidious (((Luxembourg)))

Because then people from 2 states, who have ways of life and ideals much different than the rest of the states, choose policies for the entire country nearly singlehandedly.

See
I'd say thats quite the solid fucking arguement.

Because we're a republic.

The producing class should be protected from the consumer class... Farmers producing he goods the city survives in have a higher stake in the future of the country.

It is a fucking argument. The dems are letting tons of illegals vote and breeding out their competition with poor-ass mexishit that fuck like rabbits.

Fuck "democracy."

Yeah but you're failing to mention the 5 million undocumented Mexicans in California alone, that all voted for Clinton..............convenient

It was nearly a 1.2 million votes two days ago

The popular vote that has never mattered is way too fucking close to be decisive

The actual constitutional, legal, real electoral vote that has decided every election isn't. It is a clear win for Trump

Oh no, all projections show she will end up ahead by ~2-3 million. It is well known which counts are remaining and he will not take the popular vote, guaranteed.

wow your post contributed so much! Thank you, otherwise no one would of addressed his point

haha

"hey north dakota- cooperate with the federal government despite having a say in nothing"

a fucking leaf

The day of the rake is coming.

When all the election fraud is uncovered, it will be found that Trump won the popular vote.

He probably won Virginia too. He was winning it up until like the last 5 minutes.

>projections
>same projections that predicted a 90% win chance for shillary

>it is well known
by who, you and your circle of friends?
>guaranteed
by who, you and your circle of friends?

>being this much of a nigger

Whats with all your retards shilling popular vote?

USA is a country made of states, it isn't just one big single country.
If a state became a dedicated urban shithole so it can have more voters just to be more powerful than the other states, the other states would be fucking enraged.

dont bully!

Sup Forums should want the popular vote. Blacks are only 12% of the pop. They would never have a voice again.

I am also a Trump supporter but how did you miss that the her lead is widening? Did you read the thread? The gap used to be 200K now it's larger.

Im sorry I had a bad day at work. Had to deal with spics stealing shit all day. I live in Vegas and I feel like I might as well be in Mexico

That's weird, because the votes that haven't been counted is states he won. So it's not even logical that the gap would widen.

Styxxers says otherwise nigger

>DIFFERENCE CLINTON + 623,103

Thanks for trying to not be a piece of shit leaf, but this number was 400k and 200k the other day.

Also I heard absentee ballots won't be counted in states where the ballots couldn't swing the decision, so we'll never know how those people voted.

Indeed, it was a bit over 200k a couple of days ago

I never appreciated the electoral college until just now. The idea that pretty much the entire midwest could be outvoted by cuckifornia alone is fucking sickening. We are producing massive amounts of foodstuffs and now oil for America. We house many critical military bases and are high fucking priority on a nuclear strike list because of the position of our own nukes and airbases.

We give so fucking much to this United Nation and now these fucking beaners and liberal shitstains want to dictate how the people in MY State should live and be governed because they fuck faster?

Democracy was a mistake.

She didn't contest bc they'd have to verify all those votes and there'd be hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes.... electoral college vote was well thought out and put in place for a reason. An attack on the electoral college vote is an attack on the constitution. FROM what I understand they don't even like to "count in" the absentee ballots for final tally. I don't get all the instructions and outs but it's a very well thought out process to keep less populated areas and smaller states the same level playing field to represent their state

The individual's vote counts just as much anywhere, sure. Who the fuck is arguing that. The state itself having such a dense population is being argued. Only a few states can pretty much decide the fate of an election. Why do you think sanctuary cities are stationed in commiefornia, Washington, Jew York and other densely populated blue areas?

Trump won 100% of the presidency

that's the only math that matters and will be used

You're voting for your state's electorates, not the President direct. A direct vote for president is never implied in our framework. Within your your state, you have the exact same voting power as everyone else. A state's total # of electors are based roughly on population, but not overwhelmingly. Every state is hard-written to have a minimum of 2 electors. This way, low population states don't get fucked over consistently. If you don't like it, be a citizen of another state.

>high priority on a nuclear strike list

How does one become this delusional? There's military bases all over the fucking place and most of the ones with nukes are on the east coast anyway.

>tfw Trump won in your county

Same. I used to think that the EC was pointless. But the thought of California deciding every election.......ughhhh.

Can we be pro electoral college without being a retard please?

With the popular vote, the left can say forever that more people voted for hillary and that trump was the system's choice and not hillary's.

>we don't live in a complete democracy
>get over it
spotted the russia shill

*system's choice and not the people's

drank too much bleach today

Really? This was from the Huffer post earlier today friendo......... huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc

>house roughly a 3rd of all nukes in the US arsenal
>airbase is geologically center and can launch aircraft to nearly anywhere in North America

Yeah you're right. No one will ever think to attack us.

And how many of those votes for Hillary were from illegals or dead people?

Actually the electoral college assigns more weight per-vote to smaller states like Nebraska, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. So no, your vote does not count just as much anywhere.

The US is a constitutional republic you fucking idiot

President of the UNITED STATES not President of California and New York, faggot.

>not overwhelmingly

I googled it, Montana get's roughly 1 Electoral College vote per 200,000 people, California gets 1 vote per some 700,000 people. Those are the total population numbers, so in your mind you can subtract the necessary %'s that makeup the 23% underage that cant vote, etc. Those are the rough numbers. If you live in Montana your vote counts 3-4 times more than if you live in California. Am I wrong in that analysis? Because I've been trying to come to understand this all day.

because there's less people in those states how do you not know that?

And you're still posting here? Listen, I am glad you are moving forward and out of the 2nd stage of grief and into the 3rd which is bargaining. I think even Vox admitted your little petition is not going to work.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13588048/electoral-college-petition-clinton-trump

Just get over it. When Obama won we had to suck it up what makes you any different. Talk about fucking double standards.

>32 cases of voter fraud in the last billion votes

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-victory_us_5827a2c5e4b02d21bbc91bbc
Huffington post had her up 1.8 million at 7ish pm tonight

Clearly Trump will concede if she wins the popular vote.

Huffington Post had her chances of winning at 98%

Post an actual source

>I haven't seen 1 good argument as to why people in New York or California's votes shouldn't count the same as someone living in Montana or Wyoming.

Ok here we go, the answer is it should, the best argument is that popular vote doesn't do this. Every system has problems.

If the election was popular vote, candidates would campaign in big cities only to reach as many people as possible because they don't have the time or money to reach people in sparse areas. And it only makes sense to base your platform around and pander to where you campaign. This basically means policy proposals will be designed to appeal to urban citizens only. The desires of red county citizens are ignored, even if both types of voter are about equal numbers when you add all the suburban and rural citizens together.

Most of the time, but not always, the electoral college system requires you to appeal to both the urban and rural voter to win. Popular vote would only do this if candidates had equal access to urban and rural voters, which is impossible.

Flawed polls and actual vote counts are entirely different things

nobody believes this
you almost have to tell a poll worker that you're committing voter fraud to get caught for it and even then they might not care or know what to do

> American maths education

It was something like 200,000

I'm the OP friendo......I was using the huff post article written 4hrs before the cnn info dropped to show just how fucked shit is, or that Trump is surging in the popular vote (that doesn't really fucking matter anyway) sorry for any confusion. Have a nice night.

We will never know, just like some of the absentee ballots that lean red, and no one who argues that hillary deserved to be president based on popular vote will believe the fraud

this needs to be said way more. Without ballot stuffing and illegals voting Trump wouldve won the popular vote too. ffs democrats were caught redhanded in broward county filling out mail in ballots and the pennsylvania state police just raided one of there voter registration groups

This

No. He's fucked. He will forever be seen as an illegitimate president like W.

It's goddamn fiction, telling yourself there's an opening for it to happen doesn't mean it happens

You really think republican leaning districts that have lots of latinos wouldn't have noticed by now? That this vast organized effort would not have been noticed ONCE by ANYONE? Keep dreaming.

Dude, non citizens vote all the time. They even admit it. Easily enough to swing close elections.

Fuck off we don't live in a democracy it's a republic. Why do we let this flag post?

You're a massive fucking retard if you actually believe Hillary's numbers haven't been padded out the ass by mass voter fraud and illegal immigrant participation in the vote.

She was BTFO'd so hard that she couldn't even win an election that was rigged in her favor with the MSM as her propaganda machine the entire time.

Go hang yourself faggot.

This is complete horse shit. If you could win the whole country solely by appealing to cities, it stands to reason you could win every single state simply by appealing to the cities too. But we know that doesn't happen because the Dems don't win every time.

vote early and vote often is not a saying for nothing

What I don't understand is... when the popular vote doesn't matter, why do they let the population vote in the first place?

Source?

To choose how their state votes.

philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/11/02/tens-of-thousands-of-ballots-set-aside-in-florida-county-n2240788

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Fuck you, you live in a white mans paradise. You don't know how they are here

That's a lot of trouble for just a few votes. Can't they elect super voters who get it done for a fraction of the cost?

I don't know.

kind of like "he's a racist!" isn't a real argument?

I think you misunderstood. I asked for source of that statistic, not a story of a registration effort catching a few illegals or of opening letters. If 15% is a thing anywhere, and there is proof of it, how are republicans not screaming it from the rooftops? Be serious mate, put up or shut up.

>If you could win the whole country solely by appealing to cities, it stands to reason you could win every single state simply by appealing to the cities too.

There are no states to win in a popular vote system. Some red states might not be visited by a campaign at all because their biggest cities aren't big enough

Sorry, forgot

ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf

neither is "he will make america great again" lol

underrated

You are aware that you have a house of representatives which is based on a states population and a senate where every state gets 2 senators for a reason right?

If they went only by the house of representatives the states with a larger population would dominate the smaller ones. So the Founders had to balance this with a senate, every state gets 2 senate votes.

These numbers then make up the number of electoral votes for President. Because the Founders wanted a way to avoid a tyranny of the masses from running the nation, protecting the people from themselves.

Watch this and learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

They do the cities, it just so happens that where cities become overwhelmingly large, they also drag states with them.

But, personally, I would change the electoral college:

1.) Have the electoral college not be a bunch of dudes, specially since you don't them to change the vote assignment anyway.

2.) Give the power to the states so that if they can get two thirds of the state legislature in two thirds of the state's, they get to push the election to the House on the day today's electors get together.

3.) Give two electoral votes to the states overall winner, but the give the, others proportionally.

4.) Make all federal level elections instant-run-off.

Because New Yorkers are fucking stupid and don't deserve to make decisions for the entire country almost single-handedly.

Source: New Yorker here.

one's a slogan the other is just something people say when cognitive dissonance hits them

They won't count absentee ballots unless they number enough to affect the outcome and most of those are military. The actual total will never be known.

Living in california or next York makes your vote worth less.

Florida votes are worth the most.then Pennsylvania and ohio.

>ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf
This shits a slog, and the logic seems questionable. Any peer review?

>australia
never stop