Pups of Liberty

The third short got cancelled. Why didn't these do better than they did? Is 2D animation truly dead?

didn't even know this existed. it doesn't look particularly interesting either, honestly.

Because the writing was for babbies.

If you want to succeed, aim higher.

it was free

Sugarcoating history isn't hip anymore.

Nationalism is hated.

More like everyone realized the britbongs were right.
The republic was a mistake.

Not originally. It was sold to schools to be used in classrooms.

>britbongs
>right

>sugarcoating history isn't hip anymore

Tell that to the people who insist that medieval Europe was as cosmopolitan as a modern American city.

>Tell that to the people who insist that medieval Europe was as cosmopolitan as a modern American city.
Well that's just nonsense.
And it's also an unfair comparison, You're comparing a bunch of filthy, ignorant peasants to the people of the middle ages.

Fuck your opium for tea scam, nigga.

Why it got canceled? Heres a clue, "Hey i got an idea, lets tell the same history lessons that everyone fucking does...but with animals! It worked for Snoopy!"

Good animation though, shame to see it get wasted.

The educational purposes was largely defeated by having every name be an animal pun. If you're wanting to teach kids about history, just use historical names. Kids are stupid. If this was used in classes, I wouldn't be surprised if kids put the pun name down on a test.

its funny cause you called modern day people filthy peasants

not enough black dogs

>Sup Forums
>stein

They didn't think that through.

Pretty much this
Besides that there are a bunch of cartoons based on the American Revolution like pic related.

Although I mainly remember this one because I had a crush on Sarah.

well, trump is pro israel

Because it was sold as an educational program yet had very little educational value.

It wasn't nearly as good as Lips of Puberty.

>Lips of Puberty
Why would you even compare Big Mouth to this show?

Unfortunately, it came way too late for what it was. Had they made this during the '80s or mid-'90s, it'd have went over big time.

Schools don't really care enough about teaching history anymore to have interest in a series like this.

That's the main reason anyone remembers that.

>that one girl not covering her boobs like the redhead is
She a trap?