Sup Forums's new objective

Now that we've successfully memed a president into office, it is imperative that we destroy all jewish owned media companies.

This includes: Time Warners, Comcast, CBS, Google, Facebook, Viacom, Disney.

Let's brainstorm. How can we do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=dd
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/11/11/trump-may-have-a-harder-time-blocking-the-massive-att-time-warner-merger-than-he-thought/
weveseenthisbefore.org/open_letter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

Sup Forums get in here, OP is right -- we need to silence them if we're going to get anything done.

you can't do it

Nice try Schlomo.

Using Shinzo Abe's media campaign in Japan as a model, we need to secure one network as our puppet and bleed all others out financially

while i do support this project i also want to say that the traditional legacy media is dying already. Sup Forums should focus on digging their graves faster while keeping faggots like CTR out of our realm. Internet news media is the new power in town and Sup Forums should try its hardest to seek and destroy each and any libcuck or classic media trying to get a leg in the door.

You.

This. If anything, we should support redpilled altright media or whatever outlet Trump chooses.

>destroy all jewish owned media companies.

>destroy all media companies.

Don't be redundant

Fuck off tbe black sun occultic propaganda logo fuck you and your mother u dirty kike, death to zionism and victory to the one true infinite creator.

This one better?

We need to hone our ability to spot disinfo shills to a legendary level. We need to stop obsessing over race so much and focus on the people behind the scenes that are CREATING racial disruption. We need to confront faggots like Nick Denton that push authoriarian/anti-white agendas.

Everyone considered "alt-right" needs to be so involved in this that it's equal to a 24/7 Gamergate for us. But I don't think it can really kick off without Trump giving a glorious speech about the fake news and getting us rallied.

Maybe if he comments on something like the SJW agenda in the new Star Wars movies that would be enough to get us moving.

Well we need to contact his campaign and get the ball rolling.

He is a populist, and we have influence over him now as he'll want to be voted in again in 4 years.

Victory to the light.!

>Comcast
Nigger I need my job

That's a good slogan.

Stop watching their tv shows, visiting their websites, buying their products, its simple really.

Good luck convincing the majority that an ignorant bliss doesn't feel as good as global rage.

We convinced America to vote Trump.

There is literally no limit to what we can achieve.

Ted Turner is the easy target since the left is supposed to hate rednecks.

Repurpose the old anti-trust movement and political cartoons from ye olden days to focus on giant media conglomerates.

Boycott in general, use kill your television style arguments for certain demographics.

Yay, trump is our mass opiate.

Our vote meant a lifetime of problem free happiness regardless of who's president.

I wanna strangle you, you make nazi's look like bad people.

the tv/telco media companies all hate net netrality

the newspapers all hate facebook

silicon valley hates new york

sounds like a circular firing squad in the making

My only point is that we can achieve great things if we put our minds to it. Obviously Trump wont solve all our problems. He's just the beginning.

This is being slid

Well then, I'm already doing my part by being poor.

we must find the central company that helps hold the others up and destroy it from the inside

Gold miners.

They're cheap as hell right now due to fed concerns. They wont dare raise rates while Trump is in office.

Which company is that?

What about Breitbart? It is jew owned, even put his jew name on it.

kmart

I really enjoyed the applied memetics movement directing black women against white feminists

any progress on that

No, don't destroy. They will only recreate their mass media under different names. We must subvert their goal and their message. Jew the Jews, and they will defeat themselves.

Indeed, we must turn them on each other.

One thing you can rely on a jew to take before tribal gain is money.

The leaf get's it. We must find the issues that polarize the Jews against one another. Create two sides of a social conflict on social media that fight for each side, bringing said issues to light until the Jews themselves must give their own public input.

>Let's make our own news network, with an intelligent sounding name.

Muslim immigration to Israel?

Sup Forums uses Google a buttload.

>opiate
Aww don't go full Marx on us. Then we really are the jews.

We also need to get Marine/Marion Le Pen victory in France.

Kick the Mudslimes out of Paris.

Palestine. It's the thorn in the jew's side, just the way Israel is the thorn in the world's side.

A lot of mainstream Jews are pro-Palestinian. Plus, the life of the Palestinian is pretty much what they have in mind for us 'goy'.

We need to destroy the movie market.

Every hollywood movie is shit.
Everyone knows it.
Boycott that shit starting with the next star wars movie and let everyone know

youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=dd

Yup. Fire up the meme war machine and regather all the MAGA Meme War veterans, our job isn't done yet

Close. Unfortunately, that's not something that will divide them much. It's just something that will reveal hypocrisy, which they seem to easily deflect. Their policy is "do as I say, not as I do."

What the fuck is a Sup Forums?

First of all Make Geb laugh again

Also, check'd
Kek seems to want us in this direction

We need to take over the big banks so that we can be the Jews now, we deserve the money and to control the world

how do we get in pol when you are in pol already?

gas the kikes race war now praise kek

I think if we can accomplish this we'll be in pretty good shape. When that outlet diminishes for them they will have to start focusing more energy on web related content. This would give us a nice home-field advantage

>Close
We need to make Trump back off of his pro-Israel support. If we expose the Schlomi who are pulling his strings then he can secure enough in his office to make up his own mind.

"we"

stfu what did you actually do aside from posting memes reaffirming what a bunch of 16-year-old suburbanites already believe?

WE? I bet you also think you are a part of "Anonymous"....hahahaha

I'd say just be pro-Palestinian. Biggest rustling of jimmies ever.

Fortunately Hollywood has been in a slump; 2016 bringing in record low shekels. Can we amplify this?

leave bad reviews on many websites for movies that promote race mixing, white guilt, multiculturalism, etc.

>JIDF detected

bump

That's a start

fuck off Huff Po

Slogan? This is it buddy, this is an all out evil vs good not gone end well situation. This is a motto to live by, do not coward and not choose a side. Light or the fucking dark, good vs evil, all dogmatic belieif cast aside as this is a pivotal moment in humanity's history. This is it boys, victory to the light, love and light be with you all.

Jewish settlements in Palestinian territory are the hot topic in Israel today.

conservative kikes for, liberal kikes against.

Exactly. Tell me more about your xtian god emperor while I sit here in my temple laughing about all the money he is about to spend kissing our asses.

Amplify it? I mean every movie they've been producing is shit as far as entertainment goes. Just capitalize on that and people won't even have the chance to watch the Marxist bullshit.

It's simple, we don't go to the movies.

Israel the zionist rothschild dynasty is the head

I agree with this. You don't need to protest the left, all you need to do is stop giving them money.

For starters you should help Trump stop AT&T Time Warner Merger. This is imperative.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/11/11/trump-may-have-a-harder-time-blocking-the-massive-att-time-warner-merger-than-he-thought/

Jews are protected by Christians
destroy Christianity and Jews lose their protection and source of income
but let's face facts
most of you numpties love that filthy kike Jesus and are just larping wannabe-nazis
in the end Jews will destroy you

>first trump gets elected
>"next step ELIMINATE ALL JEWS"

I've spent enough time around CTR to spot a shill when I see it and this OP has all the trappings of an agent provocateur. Even that seal is too professional looking and humorless to come from Sup Forums

We are against media's stranglehold on culture. A media largely run by jews. But taking the immediate step after victory to target jews full stop is the hallmark of entities trying to infiltrate and take us down.

Don't fall for it you idiots.

I want you all to pay close attention to how quickly we cuckold your President-elect.

I can't wait to see him wear a Kippah and worship his masters openly,

He will do our work when he rids the middle east of the enemies of Israel. Mfw the USA continues to pay us billions in protection.

I agree with this post.
It'll be a slow process at first, but it'll plant the seeds of subversion that will take root over time.

He's bigger friends with Russian than he is with you. And you are ultimately cuckolded by Putin.

Ooh, what' that? Where did all your nuclear subs go? Your country is sandboxed and irrelevant on the world's stage. Only a matter of time til ISIS, the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, is defeated, leaving you red-handed.

Your country is a racist hellhole that will implode without a war ever 7 years, Go die in hell you Zionist piss shit.

This is the fucking insane. Has anyone made a thread about this yet? #WeveSeenThisBefore
I suspect site is a honeypot see resident ID

weveseenthisbefore.org/open_letter

Ya fuck off m8 check these

lol I know your type. Jealousy runs deeper in your veins than does your American patriotism. You wish you were chosen, you wish you were successful, you wish you possessed intelligence,

Russia has seen our wrath, and they tread lightly around us. Putin dares not transgress. He can easily end up like Nicholas II.

You think trump won, don't you? You don't realize that his rise to power is our ploy to destabilize you and further divide what little unity you could have had.
Swine.

A D D U H A
S
H
O
A
H