This man is single handedly calming the liberals into the acceptance phase

This man is single handedly calming the liberals into the acceptance phase.

and hes still funny as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAWnJ-jTWs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>check 'em faggot
I'm not watching that shit, but I like Chappelle.
How's he doing it and what's the crowd reaction?
He was smart enough to leave the Hollywood machine but I assume the faggots in the audience expect him to be AMERIKKKA IS RAYCISS

hes actually fucking killing it..

i did indeed laugh a couple times.. his monologue in the beginning was really good..

very based.

>How's he doing it and what's the crowd reaction?
put down the bong and answer the question user, jesus

>immediately blamed white people

Yeah no

Since OP is a faggot tell me about the episode, user

crowd seemed to enjoy it.

now its the usual political bullshit.

i found it humorous.. he actually supports trump but hes in the hives nest, so call it pandering but he was pretty good.

first skit was about a black guy at a hillary election party pretty much acting smug about the result, but you could tell he wasnt all in..

second one was with all his characters, like the pussy white guy (which honestly is hilarious) and silky johnson and the crack ghuy, and rick james and the racist black guy who thinks hes white i thought it was hilarious.. yeah so that had a walking dead theme to it and just now was the news which was supremely liberal, and now im hoping for some more of dave..

his monologue didnt fucking blame all white people, i thought it was pretty based..

granted I could be bias because hes my favorite comedian..

its still on NBC

thanks user

ugh what the fuck... it took a turn for the liberal thanks to Nothing but clinton..

I literally sought out this show because of dave and its just too damn political.. everything is about the election..

SNL has had some issues with ratings, now i know why.

Will Chappelle's Show come back?

Or does he have no interest in doing that?

The cuckmaster is having none of it.

I thought he moved to africa?

When did this air? Did I miss out?

like i said, hes in the hives nest..

he had to pander to these idiots..
literally on right now on NBC.. it aired today.. because, you know, its saturday.

he didnt like it.. he didnt want to be a puppet for some of the producers so he just quit, so essentially he black listed himself until just recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=XAWnJ-jTWs8

chappelle's still alive? huh

That was just for him to reconnect to his roots apparently, nothing permanent. I think he just wanted a a vacation really.

Chucked.

Help catch illegals.

nigger licker

8edgy5me