Why does this make fiona so happy?

Why does this make fiona so happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shadbase/status/954071478101622784
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every now and then I forget the cats name...and then this gif shows up.

Why is Fiona even a thing? I just don't get what her point is? Is it just to please some angry mob, who want equality or what?

I didn't laugh when Cake started shaking her booty, but it's just so much funnier in GIF form because of how Marshall just stoically stares at it.

I know none of the gender swap people are much like the originals but why is cake nothing at all like jake?

She's a genderswap fan creation and the writers pandered to the fanbase.

>implying you wouldnt stare too

Eh. Dick twitched a little.

When Fiona let dat hair down, now that's when I damn near burst thru my pants.

So just completely pointless, no relevance to the plot.

Because fans like it so they made a bunch of stuff with her and the other characters. Originally it was a concept one of the show's artists did for fun, just genderbending the entire cast, but they became really popular to the point of getting an episode and then being featured a lot more after that.
Pretty much the only reason is pandering and getting those sweet, sweet ratings.

She's like Jake but slightly more responsible and with some of Jake's bro mannerisms replaced with sis mannerisms

Bump

Okay yeah, but the first FAC episode is honestly one of my favorites. The actual episode is pretty shit, cause they just spend the whole time doing dumb shippy bullshit with Fionna and Gumball. But then in the very last second where it turns out to be a freaky weird fetish fan fic by Ice King had me laughing like a psycho. You make a pure fucking fan bait episode, then fill it with all the shit those same awful fans want, and then you pull a huge 180 and end up making them the butt of the joke! I love it!

Internet subcultures made genderswapping popular which is probably what lead to traps becoming popular which lead to the transgender craze. Google Rule 63

I agree with everything you said but I also think the rest of the episode was pretty good. Maybe it was just the novelty factor, but it felt like a pretty good AT episode but with the genders switched around. Had lots of the important parts of the regular show: some action, some romance, a song, Cake/Fionna sisterly love, cool villain at the end. The fact that it's actually pretty good makes the twist hit even stronger I feel.

ladies letting their hair down is hot as fuck and its weird they don't just leave it that way

It´s also a way to make fun of the fans by making all the episodes with her a fan fiction made by one of the characters, the fist episode end with fionna Goshing over the ice king out of nowhere and reavealing that it was literally a fan fiction that ice king was reading for finn.

Another one was lsp´s fan fiction in which she self inserts as a mary sue. the whole thing is pandering to the fanbase while mocking them, so yes is completely irrelevant to the plot, like most of the random bullshit in the series.

remember when the writers made an episode that boiled down to "shipping is trash" and then went on to let shipping and fan service dictate a lot of character interaction and plot?

no

>mfw remembering the image based on this episode posted in every AT thread

twitter.com/Shadbase/status/954071478101622784

Are you as excited for this as I am?

Shad doesn't have any AT work, does he?

Why wouldn't she be happy, considering Finn doesn't exist in her world, Marshall Lee is best boy, and Cake dancing would bring a smile to anyone's face
She wasn't a fan creation, she was created by a member of the crew, and they all liked her, and made an episode, people liked the character so they made more
>AT
>Plot
>Important
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

There's a lot there to smile about

She's into brapping