ITT: scenes in spongebob that pissed you off as a kid

ITT: scenes in spongebob that pissed you off as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2zvpnZF_IJo?list=PL1E0EBC02B7BEB989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Context?

This whole episode

SpongeBob got kissed by his grandma, and it left a lipstick mark. Everyone made fun of him for still getting kisses from grandma.
I thought that was bs too, OP

>BRUCE WILLIS IS MY FAVORITE BEDTIME HERO

GRANDMA'S ASSCHEEKS!you faggot

Patrick did nothing wrong.

it wasn't his wallet

Ever since this moment I have made sure I never act like this in front of any service worker.

black people

Most come from Nu Spongebob. Off the top of my head, the one with the Journal and everyone bitches at Squidward for reading it and "embarassing" Spongebob for peeking at it only for Spongebob to just go "lol who cares I turned what you looked at into a book series and you didn't even see my EMBARASSING secrets I keep in this other journal)...this is after Squidward was thrown in the stocks

At least at that point Squidward just said "fuck it", took Spongebob's embarrassing secret journal right then and there and laughed at him stating he didn't give a fuck what the town thought of him

Hardmode: Only Season 1, 2 and the first half of 3.

I generally like patrick and I even laugh at this whole scene when I happen to catch the episode on tv but I admit that I get angry at it every time.

Same

I actually like an asshole tot them but at least I tip them well since their job is worse and more dangerous than a waitress but they get paid less and less and that's bullshit

That faggot bus taunting Spongebob when he was trying to get out of Rock Bottom

The shit Patrick pulled in I'm with Stupid

I never liked Krabby Landl

This mother fucker never learned.

the scene is funny though

Any Ms. Puff episode.
People complain about how Squidward seems to needlessly have his life ruined in later season but people seem to forget that that was Ms. Puff's whole shtick from the very beginning.

To be fair Ms. Puff only has to deal with Spongebob at boating school

Squidward has to deal with him every day on top of all the other shit he gets thrown into.

Although I suppose an argument could be made that getting into numerous car crashes is worse

This ending vexed me so much as a kid

They were pretty relentless about it too

>The whole bully problem
>Telling your teacher about it and they just make it worse rather than shutting that shit down
>tfw if you try to fight back or make it seem like you did anything in any way to deal with it yourself you get fucked over too

fuck that bullshit

>When I poop, it makes me feel good...

I was never a teachers pet or anything but this shit irked me.

Thy episode was a solid commentrary on life though.

Wasn't it already established well beforehand that the majority of Bikini Bottom are either dumber than a sack of bricks or complete jackasses?

Always fight back against a bully. Worst case you get in trouble for fighting in school, but if you hold your own in a fight you won't get bullied anymore.

>cuts off at the end, never know what the secret ingredient is
>completely frustrated me as a kid
>always thought it was because cable tv cuts off episodes by a small margin switching to commercial
>look for answers, an actual dvd set or anything
>learn

That scene is genuinely funny though. And the payoff later with the cardboard box bit was hilarious

In my high school if you got caught fighting you'd get arrested and either fined or sent to juvie depending how much they wanted to make an example of you

Always wait after school, remove your uniform and his, and then fight, the school can't do nothing if you are not in their holy grounds.

Not always a good idea if the other guy doesn't know when to stop or he gets his friends to gang up on you. I went to a fight after school once and the fucking mongoloid practically curb stomped the other kid and permanently fucked him up. You may get in trouble at school but at least there is a safety net.

Yeah they can, in middle school there was a designated spot away from the school that they'd go to, and if anybody at all caught wind of it, anybody there could get arrested

>remove your uniform and his
A-user

Not the pants fag, only the suit and flag.

They did that around my senior year

THIS alternative scene in JUST ONE BITE. I fucking hate the zoom through the window scene and not the original bucket scene.

The payoff of I’m With Stupid saves the entire episode.

If that episode was titled "I'm with Autist" Spongebob would be canceled.

>fighting naked after school
now thats new

Patrick got the shit beaten out of him though, so his stupidity only put him in danger.

You know how starfish in real life eat by throwing their stomachs out of their mouths, enveloping their prey in them, and slurping them back down? I like to imagine Patrick can masturbate by vomiting his stomach on top of his dick, enveloping it, and having a nice, warm bag to fuck.

dude

That's nice Jimmy. Back in your cage.

when you spot on op in your neighborhood

Yeah I think this is the only classic Spongebob moment that annoyed me, such an anticlimactic ending.

Each arm of a starfish contains two gonads so technically every time he has stuck his hand in his mouth he's succed himself. In what you're describing in Patrick's case it'd probably be better to just shoot the bag over his head to pleasure himself since his head arm is closer to his mouth and it might not stretch the bag out so much.

THIS. Like seriously, what the hell happens to Ms. Puff, and why is this episode basically all just in her head?

Yo Spongeballs, your mothers a nice woman but your Grandmas a whore and she SUCKED ON MY WIENER UNTIL I SAW HER TEETH IN MY BUTTHOLE

Uh huh...

Manray was a fucking moron. Obviously Patrick stole the wallet and put his ID into it. Manray was supposed to do a citizen's arrest.

It’s crazy how strict schools are about that shit I’m not saying you should let the fight just don’t put them in a fucking cell for doing it they started implementing this shut before I left my high school

I love this ep so much, because it showed even Spongebob has fucking limits. Snarkbob was the best.

Funny enough, they shown Patrick eating like a real starfish once. Recent episode too. Called Feral Friends.

Now I laugh at it because it's genuine comedy gold but when I was a kid I would put myself in Manta's position and get mad as hell

To be fair it wasn't Patricks wallet.

This entire episode annoyed me. Spongebob is out of character, all the fish are jerks, and how sandy and the episode resolve the problem is piss poor.

Everyone in this thread are all faggots who get easily upset by children's entertainment

That's cartoonfags for ya

>you're too easily upset by children's entertainment
>scenes that pissed you off AS A KID
Kids get pissed at things too, and it sticks with them. Sometimes bullshit is too bullshit even for the intended audience.

youtu.be/2zvpnZF_IJo?list=PL1E0EBC02B7BEB989

>remove his uniform

>he didn't had military uniform in school